Moment of truth

The_Saturnian

So I'm finally back in London after 2.5 years in the middle of nowhere in India :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, and I'm staying with a girl with whom I've had on/off feelings for. We were out yesterday lunch and a conversation sparked and she said even though it is early days, she doesn't think she has the same feelings for me as she once did.

My question is this:

Will things work out for us?

I just wanted to do this horary partly to learn, but also to put my mind at rest even if the answer is no rather than be left in limbo. I could be wrong but I feel her health issues are sort of being the barrier. E.g. I flew home on Wednesday afternoon and we only had our first kiss in 2 years 8 months just last night before we parted to sleep. I'm not sure if we would use 5H or 7H because technically we're not together, we're just spending time together and seeing how things go.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06__23333_26629.jpg
    astro_2gw_06__23333_26629.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 31

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-either 7th house (Capricorn = Saturn) or 5th house (Scorpio = Mars) as quesited, give probelmatical indications
a) if 7th = Moon flows away from Saturn (and rx Saturn also flows away from the Moon)
b) if 5th = Mars: Moon applies (by flowing away from Mars) to a partile opposition to Mars
Either quesited = - testimony.

So, for the present and near future at least, things don't look very promising for either romance or a (love type) relationship...

Arena

As I am intrigued by the 8 ball technique these days I just took a quick look at the chart and both 5th house and 7th house give a straight forward NO answer.

And if I look at where the Moon (you) are - it is in close proximity to Uranus which might indicate some big and sudden changes for you, maybe it is concerning a job.

The_Saturnian

As I am intrigued by the 8 ball technique these days I just took a quick look at the chart and both 5th house and 7th house give a straight forward NO answer.

And if I look at where the Moon (you) are - it is in close proximity to Uranus which might indicate some big and sudden changes for you, maybe it is concerning a job.

That's strange. LOL I just arrived at Heathrow on Wednesday, so I doubt very much it could be job related. Perhaps, ambitions of other sorts? But yes that is a good spot with Uranus and Moon.

The_Saturnian

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Cancer = Moon
-either 7th house (Capricorn = Saturn) or 5th house (Scorpio = Mars) as quesited, give probelmatical indications
a) if 7th = Moon flows away from Saturn (and rx Saturn also flows away from the Moon)
b) if 5th = Mars: Moon applies (by flowing away from Mars) to a partile opposition to Mars
Either quesited = - testimony.

So, for the present and near future at least, things don't look very promising for either romance or a (love type) relationship...

If we went by 5th house, would the Lord not be Venus as the cusp falls in Libra?

dr. farr

If we use Placidus, Moon flows toward 5th house Placidus cusp lord Venus-so that would be + testimony (by the Ankara method) for romance (but not for a deeper relationship) However, as you know, I use whole sign, so I stand by my original delineation (hope its wrong!!)

rafaella

Well I think its unlikely anything good can come of this. So what she told you is reflected in the chart. Actually both your ruler and hers are in fall of each other - Moon (you) is in Aries in fall of Saturn (her), Saturn in fall of Moon. And no aspect.

Saturn is applying to benefic Jupiter in 1st house but its unlikely Jupiter can help. Moon will aspect Jupiter as well and this could have shown to be a nice collection of light, but unfortunately Mars gets in the way. Moon is opposing Mars next which shows emotional affliction, separation. More than likely, you're feeling pretty upset about the situation.

I don't really see any good reception at all here to show mutual feelings. With your significators being Moon and her Saturn, there is an imbalance here, Saturn can be quite hurtful to poor Moon. I think, based on this chart, its best to just keep it as a friendship and that might be what Jupiter is all about.

best wishes!