Coldeness or Mean in chart? Help/Advices?

Emerald

Hello,

I need some help from people more experienced. I have hard time with empathy/caring for others. I can be very selfish sometimes. And I dont even notice while I am doing it (only if someone tells me).

Do you, people, think is all in my birthchart? Do I have hope? What planets/energies in my chart would help me to become a better, empathetic, emotional person?

Thanks so much,

Emerald

Attachments

• birthchartforforum.jpg
    birthchartforforum.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 56

tautomer

The answer for solving this problem does not lie within your chart, it lies within a desire to work on the problem and solve it. You are aware of your limited ability to care for others. The best you can do is practice learning to have empathy for others and trying to truly understand where their ideas, feelings, etc come from. WITHOUT weighing any of your feelings, opinions, etc. into the situation. You have to be independent of the situation. Seeing a therapist can help.

As for your chart, having aries rising and capricorn moon in the 10th house doesn't help for you having little empathy.

Emerald

The answer for solving this problem does not lie within your chart, it lies within a desire to work on the problem and solve it. You are aware of your limited ability to care for others. The best you can do is practice learning to have empathy for others and trying to truly understand where their ideas, feelings, etc come from. WITHOUT weighing any of your feelings, opinions, etc. into the situation. You have to be independent of the situation. Seeing a therapist can help.

As for your chart, having aries rising and capricorn moon in the 10th house doesn't help for you having little empathy.

Thanks Tautomer, I am seeing a therapist for some years now. It helped a little but i think i got into a rut, sigh, maybe I should avoid more intimate relations with many people.

Are you involved with psychology? You look like a therapist :)

I look how others have good empathy and I dont know how to react properly as others do, so I end up acting "weird" or "fake". I feel as a bad person. When I married, the photographer at my wedding, my husband family´s friend, told others I look different in all pictures since he cant tell what really i was feeling.

Do you see any warm planet in my chart, something that would make me feel more nurturing and wanting to help.

I am not a bad person, I am honest and try to defend people in trouble. But this empathic spontaenous feelings sigh I think i lack it.

Thank you!

Vista

Hello,

I need some help from people more experienced. I have hard time with empathy/caring for others. I can be very selfish sometimes. And I dont even notice while I am doing it (only if someone tells me).

Do you, people, think is all in my birthchart? Do I have hope? What planets/energies in my chart would help me to become a better, empathetic, emotional person?

Thanks so much,

Emerald

Your Moon is in Capricorn, and the ruler of your Sun are both in Capricorn which are ruled by Saturn who is cold, stoic and the taskmaster; Mars, the ruler of your ASC is in Aquarius(ancient ruler Saturn modern ruler Aquarius which is in Sag)...all of these sort of point to highly unemotional signs. So, it does sort of make sense, however I do believe as you get older and experience life's ups and downs, you will develop empathy and compassion for other's. It's not unusual for someone your age to be a little self-absorbed. The idea you are aware of this side to your personality is very promising and half the battle. I would concentrate on school and develop a career and pour all your energies into this area which would be a very good way to work with this side of your personality. This will leave you "open" to work on the compassionate and empathic side and allow someone you are dating to be the recipient.

PS. Your Moon is also sextile Saturn, so again you have "Saturn" emphasis all over the place. Use it to your advantage!!

Last edited:

Emerald

Your Moon is in Capricorn, and the ruler of your Sun are both in Capricorn which are ruled by Saturn who is cold, stoic and the taskmaster; Mars, the ruler of your ASC is in Aquarius(ancient ruler Saturn modern ruler Aquarius which is in Sag)...all of these sort of point to highly unemotional signs. So, it does sort of make sense, however I do believe as you get older and experience life's ups and downs, you will develop empathy and compassion for other's. It's not unusual for someone your age to be a little self-absorbed. The idea you are aware of this side to your personality is very promising and half the battle. I would concentrate on school and develop a career and pour all your energies into this area which would be a very good way to work with this side of your personality. This will leave you "open" to work on the compassionate and empathic side and allow someone you are dating to be the recipient.

PS. Your Moon is also sextile Saturn, so again you have "Saturn" emphasis all over the place. Use it to your advantage!!

Thank you so much, Vista! All you said is highly accurate! My recently married-to-husband says that I am too focused in career and school and is more important than him. But I think is what i can do to be happy right now. Hope you are right about getting older :)

I have another doubt. I was reading about north and south node and rulers. The ruler of career (10th house) in my case is saturn, and is conjunct south node in scorpio, does that mean either i will be sucessful in career or give up career and be happy? I am kinda confused.

Thank you again and have a wonderful week!

Vista

Thank you so much, Vista! All you said is highly accurate! My recently married-to-husband says that I am too focused in career and school and is more important than him. But I think is what i can do to be happy right now. Hope you are right about getting older :)

I have another doubt. I was reading about north and south node and rulers. The ruler of career (10th house) in my case is saturn, and is conjunct south node in scorpio, does that mean either i will be sucessful in career or give up career and be happy? I am kinda confused.

Thank you again and have a wonderful week!

I am sure you will be successful in your career you have Moon, Venus and Jupiter in the 10th house. Saturn is past life and so in South Node, typically it means something you already know. I wouldn't worry!

Larxene

Disclaimer: I am not a professional astrologer, just a dabbler~...

Hi Emerald :)

Your chart seems more focused on education than career...the core of your being seems to depend on exploring new ideas and learning~

All of your planets are above the AC-DC line, which makes you extroverted and more focused on the external world...You have more planets on the right of the IC-MC line, which makes you more focused on the efforts of other people~

The majority of your planets are in the 7-9th Houses, which makes you focused on helping others succeed~

At work (Virgo), you relate to others practically and you focus on the details of things and people~ You can also be pretty reserved (Capricorn) in your manner of expression at work~ :surprised:

I guess that makes you pretty...cold? :pinched: The Moon and Venus being in Capricorn accentuates this...

However, I have Moon and Venus in Capricorn too but I'm not very cold towards people (except when they **** me off or do stupid things :happy:).

Among friends (Aquarius) you seem to like finding unusual, original things to talk about, and you have a lot of energy (Mars) when it comes to conversing with friends. Your topic of discussion also tends to be abstract, complex and generally related to intellectual stuff~ (Uranus in 9th)

You can be pretty assertive with friends too (Mars). Mars seems to have pretty good aspects so its bad sides don't manifest as often.

With people around you (usually applies to friends too but can be neighbours, authority of your city, neighbour's friends) you tend to prefer having light, fun conversations~ (Gemini) :biggrin:

I must say that another thing that makes you...'cold' is because of your ASC and Sun signs. Aries is bold and assertive, but often tries to get things done without considering other people (my sister is ASC Aries). Your Saggitarius Sun makes you pretty straightforward and unrestrained in your speech. :joyful:

Your Sun is also conjunct Uranus which might make you compelled to rebel against others' opinions...

But well, the more problems one has the stronger one becomes when he overcomes it~ :) Also, since you are extroverted and other people oriented this does help your efforts to mitigate this.

I would suggest that you develop self-awareness in the situations where empathy is required...just observe people and see how they react, look at the impact of their reactions on their relationships...then apply the reactions that have a positive impact. :biggrin:

If you feel fake while trying to react like other people...well, fake it 'til you make it! :lol:

Generally I think your career would be good~ Jupiter (Good Luck) is in it and is not negatively afflicted, Capricorn makes you ambitious and willing to work hard to succeed, and Moon tells me you have some intuitive ability to help you with work~

Jupiter being in Capricorn also impels you to expand ambitiously but practically~

Venus gives you the drive to connect with others related with your career, which can help you succeed, albeit you might be a bit unemotional when communicating with them~ Libra makes you charming when communicating with equal partners (for business purposes), and you are fair in your dealings with them. :sideways:

-[Larxene]-<3

Last edited:

Emerald

Disclaimer: I am not a professional astrologer, just a dabbler~...

Hi Emerald :)

Your chart seems more focused on education than career...the core of your being seems to depend on exploring new ideas and learning~

All of your planets are above the AC-DC line, which makes you extroverted and more focused on the external world...You have more planets on the right of the IC-MC line, which makes you more focused on the efforts of other people~

The majority of your planets are in the 7-9th Houses, which makes you focused on helping others succeed~

At work (Virgo), you relate to others practically and you focus on the details of things and people~ You can also be pretty reserved (Capricorn) in your manner of expression at work~ :surprised:

I guess that makes you pretty...cold? :pinched: The Moon and Venus being in Capricorn accentuates this...

However, I have Moon and Venus in Capricorn too but I'm not very cold towards people (except when they **** me off or do stupid things :happy:).

Among friends (Aquarius) you seem to like finding unusual, original things to talk about, and you have a lot of energy (Mars) when it comes to conversing with friends. Your topic of discussion also tends to be abstract, complex and generally related to intellectual stuff~ (Uranus in 9th)

You can be pretty assertive with friends too (Mars). Mars seems to have pretty good aspects so its bad sides don't manifest as often.

With people around you (usually applies to friends too but can be neighbours, authority of your city, neighbour's friends) you tend to prefer having light, fun conversations~ (Gemini) :biggrin:

I must say that another thing that makes you...'cold' is because of your ASC and Sun signs. Aries is bold and assertive, but often tries to get things done without considering other people (my sister is ASC Aries). Your Saggitarius Sun makes you pretty straightforward and unrestrained in your speech. :joyful:

Your Sun is also conjunct Uranus which might make you compelled to rebel against others' opinions...

But well, the more problems one has the stronger one becomes when he overcomes it~ :) Also, since you are extroverted and other people oriented this does help your efforts to mitigate this.

I would suggest that you develop self-awareness in the situations where empathy is required...just observe people and see how they react, look at the impact of their reactions on their relationships...then apply the reactions that have a positive impact. :biggrin:

If you feel fake while trying to react like other people...well, fake it 'til you make it! :lol:

Generally I think your career would be good~ Jupiter (Good Luck) is in it and is not negatively afflicted, Capricorn makes you ambitious and willing to work hard to succeed, and Moon tells me you have some intuitive ability to help you with work~

Jupiter being in Capricorn also impels you to expand ambitiously but practically~

Venus gives you the drive to connect with others related with your career, which can help you succeed, albeit you might be a bit unemotional when communicating with them~ Libra makes you charming when communicating with equal partners (for business purposes), and you are fair in your dealings with them. :sideways:

-[Larxene]-<3

Hahaha, "fake it 'til you make it! :lol:"

Made me laugh a lot. Thanks Larxene! Pretty much all is correct, I will try to follow advice, but I am pretty bad at faking XD :lol:

Shining_star

Definitevely your coldness could be because of the position of your Moon in Capricorn disposed by a Saturn in Scorpio (Which is the fall of the Moon) thats why you feel really unexpressive around other people.

Greetings.

wilsontc

Staff member
Universal chart, to Emerald

Emerald,

You asked:
I have hard time with empathy/caring for others. I can be very selfish sometimes. And I dont even notice while I am doing it (only if someone tells me). Do you, people, think is all in my birthchart?

Since more of your planets are in the Universal area of your chart (houses 9-12) you focus on things beyond the personal and sociable. This suggests you focus on things that have little or nothing to do with inter-relating. However your :northnode: (North node future goals) is in the personal values and talking part of your chart, indicating a need to communicate your personal values in some way. The challenge is, since all your energy is focused OPPOSITE your :northnode: you need to step WAY outside your comfort zone to do this.

Charting,

Tim

Peregrine_Moon

You have all of your planets concentrated within 90°, all above the Asc/DC line, leaving three-quarters of your chart empty. The close proximity of planets, particularly in the 9th and 10th houses, indicates to me that you probably operate well in public. Your social skills on the whole are likely to be quite good and, as others have said, there's lots of potential for professional success. Such an over-emphasis on the southern hemisphere of the chart gives you lots of experience in those houses and also gives you a personal, internal focus--possibly an obsession--with your own inner life. We gravitate towards the things we don't know, qualities we lack and areas that are unknown to us.

Empty houses are not, strictly speaking, empty. Every sign has a ruling planet that directs the activities in its house. For you, whenever a transiting planet contacts your Sun in the 9th house, the transit will affect your creativity, how you express love, who you love, your children, if you have them. These things are all 5th house matters; Leo on the cusp of the 5th is ruled by the Sun. Similarly, a transiting planet that contacts Mercury will affect your health, your work, how you engage with employees, pets you may have--6th house concerns for you, with Virgo on the cusp and Mercury ruling the sign.

You might consult with a professional astrologer to look at your transits for the next year or two so that you can have an idea of what may be emphasized in your life and how you might plan to respond.