30th Mar to 17th Apr : Challenging Skies

cassanra

Yeah, we had some tornadoes fairly close.Actually fairly decent day accept a normal argument with my daughter....I am still so mad at her...oh yeah now I remember .
After my argument with my daughter I had to take her to school (missed the bus again) and traffic was terrible. I did not feel so bad about getting mad as I watched the police officer yelling and cussing at some young driver driving 55 in the school zone who barely missed clipping him as he worked with traffic. Wow...was he mad...it was pouring down rain too! After that...may day went better. But it is like that light bulb went off in my head...mars/uranus...mars/uranus...getting closer, getting closer..warning, warning:86:
So I drove slower to work.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

Just to update a bit, the duo of Venus and Mars will stand in close conjunction to Uranus between Apr 14-15, with all three placed in Pisces.

This could mean:

a) sudden, even violent dramas in relationships; perhaps a sudden (even rude) awakening incident (Uranus) that makes one touch base with reality just when things were going so divinely (Piscean energy). Depending on other aspects in one's own chart, and where this trio falls, this awakening/any sudden happenings could bring relation-ships to the brink of save or sink (Uranus meaning sudden change & disruption), should the relationship be touched at all. Remember that Venus is having it particularly tough these days with its energy directed inwards through rx, but especially through its square to Pluto, and then its conjunction to the dynamic duo of Mars and Uranus

b) even outside the traditional 'man-woman' relationship, and simply in our day-to-day dealings with others/ intra-personal relationships, this time could see particularly unwanted and unpredictable acts of simple excitement, or of rebellion, a short fuse, heated arguments and protests. On a more mundane level, there could be things like demo's by angry masses, even acts of violence

c) Venus ruling finances, there could also be unexpected financial breakthroughs (personal or on a more macro level)

d) With all this happening in Pisces, spiritual awakenings and healing could also be the result. With the other current trio of Jup, Nep and Chi in Aquarius, this would certainly be the best that could happen to humanity, but I don't want to go off-track on this thread by discussing the Aqua energies here, so will let that be

All in all, one thing is for sure that this period will be hard to maintain stability and consistency in things that you are persistent about, esp the Mars/Ven affairs (see what houses get affected). With Uranus, all one can expect and prepare for is the unexpected. With Mars in the mix, be sure not to be too rash, erratic or Uranusly impulsive. Watch esp the period between 13-16 Apr (as Mars zeros in on Ura) when this highly-volatile energy (though somwhat subdued in Pisces) might try to unexpectedly get the better of us. Like I recommended in my very first post, engage in some normal phyiscal activity (as talking Mars) and keep busy, so an outlet for this strong energy is maintained.

Btw, since someone I know is due to have her baby next week, I am thinking that the child could be quite hyper and have it hard in maintaining consistency in life with the current skies.

On a more positive note, the Ura-Mars conjunction is such a high-voltage package of energy, which means super drive and gusto to push forward things/projects that have remained stuck for sometime and that one has not succeeded in moving and getting done.

Best,
:)AQ7

gaer

aquarius7000 said:
Hi again,

Just to update a bit, the duo of Venus and Mars will stand in close conjunction to Uranus between Apr 14-15, with all three placed in Pisces.
This is yet another rough period coming up.

I would also keep an eye out of difficulites on the 19th, since the Moon will conjunct Neptune and Jupiter that day, and the 22nd.

In almost every chart I am looking at right now there are particularly difficult transits. :(

cassanra

WEll wierd to say but the 'exact opposite is happening to me! I came home yesterday afternoon exhausted and slept, got up fixed dinner, watched a little TV, then slept. I was shivering and could not get warm. This morning my ribs ache like someone sucker punched me, I am exahausted. The sun is shining and I want to go out and work but I can not bring myself to do it. I have one last square of the yard that I have been rehabilitating and I need to finish it but I can not do it. It hurts when I take to deep a breathe and it hurts when I am too active:(
I have lost my will and my fire to get anything done.
Uranus is 2 degrees past an exact aspect to a square to my sun and a little over a degree from an opposition to the moon and those two planets form aspects to the stellium...maybe it is the sucking energy to natal sun and moon...I have become a complete pacifist....argh...
Uranus is exactly trining jupiter in the 8th but they do not form a natal relationship ....I don't know what that means....
Maybe things will change Right now...I am whipped.
Interestingly enough, my son related today in the grocery store that he was having a difficult time being in there and he did not know why. He felt increasingly irritated by the crowds of people. I said 'mars and uranus' are three degrees from each other.
Oh yeah...a pleasant turn of events. My ex husband called this morning and said he had started that new job and should get paid next week...cross my fingers....Venus and a postive turn of events....i hope:eek:

aquarius7000

Cassanra,

Unless it's not a persisting medical condition (which hopefully it isn't, but if the pain continues, go see a doc), look at where that Jup-Nep conj is falling in your chart. All that looooong while that Nep was hovering over my Sun, I felt rather listless (broke my exercise routine for months, time and again) and disillusioned in mind and body. Now though Nep has moved on about 7° forward, I have Jup on my Sun, and though I feel like doing this and that (call it optimism, if you will), I feel like I lack the drive and energy to do things. I feel that this kind of an effect could also be if the conj of these two planets fell in your first or fifth houses or the opposite ones, or aspected your Sun (physical vitality) or Mars (energy and drive). Saturn's aspects and transits can also produce such effects. Sorry to go off the real topic for a bit.

Hey Kindjali, it's getting too warm now to wrap yourself up in a blanket;) (unless you are in the Southern Hemisphere), so please do not take my piece/words that literally. Energy, esp such dynamic one as that of Mars-Ura, can be used for various purposes.

Re the Moon joining in, well Moon fine-tunes the whole thing, but it moves so fast that it makes some aspect or the other every 2nd day, speaking idiomatically. Yet it does make all that is happening up there/current configs more personal. I am less apprehensive about Moon closing up with the Jup-Nep-Chi bit (this will happen again on 16/5 as all the other three move very slowly; it could mean emotional & spiritual experiences in general), and more about it clubbing with the Ura-Mars-Ven trio on the 22nd, when Mars will have already entered Aries, be still in less than a degree conj to Ven, with Ura about 6° away (could mean sudden emotional sparks). Then it all finally 'loosens up'.:)

;)AQ7

Last edited:

gaer

aquarius7000 said:
Re the Moon joining in, well Moon fine-tunes the whole thing, but it moves so fast that it makes some aspect or the other every 2nd day, speaking idiomatically. Yet it does make all that is happening up there/current configs more personal.
Yes. For that very reason I don't usually pay much attention to Moon aspects. However, on really bad days, they can definitely be the "straw that breaks the camel's back", so to speak.
I am less apprehensive about Moon closing up with the Jup-Nep-Chi bit (this will happen again on 16/5 as all the other three move very slowly; it could mean emotional & spiritual experiences in general), and more about it clubbing with the Ura-Mars-Ven trio on the 22nd, when Mars will have already entered Aries, be still in less than a degree conj to Ven, with Ura about 6° away (could mean sudden emotional sparks). Then it all finally 'loosens up'.:)
We are also going through a period right now where the Saturn/Uranus opposition has temporily greatly weakened. That is still the transit that I think is in the background of the whole mess that is going on, and that weakens through about the middle of May. I think that may lessen the "pain" of the conjunction coming up, Uranus/Neptune (and Chiron). I hope.

g

DiDi

this threads information has been a help during this period of everything.

aquarius7000 i was reading what you said to cassanra, about the energy levels
as u know im also aquarian sun is 25 aquarius, venus 11 and merc at 18 aqu

cassanra same here
The last few weeks has been horrible to say the least, i also have been zapped of energy, to the point of not careing about doing anything, id like to just close the curtains and lock the door and put a pause buttong on life till all these transits have passed.
Im also sick, not enough to actually mean anything just headcoldish fatigued and so on.
I started a healthy diet regime a few weeks ago and it was working, only this last week i dont want to excersise either.
............so neptune is the culprit, cant wait for it to leave my sun and its in my 4th house of home what a suprise i dont want to dao any housework. Oh and venus was in my 6th H when i felt invigerated to diet, since the last week it retro right into my 5th H no wonder i dont want to do anything.

If transit neptune zapps the natal sun
do you think it clouds natal venus into being dissolusioned with their love life?

taking venus retro into account which i have been re-evaluating my love life and what im not getting from it. Im starting to think that everyone is going through it also, so maybe not to be to harsh with the other person,

the venus mars uranus conj is right in my 5th house
its in my love interests 8th
and its in our comp 7th
Im not sure i can hide from this transit but imcommin up with all excuses not to see my lover right now till it blows over.

I think if any relationship ends now, thats the end of it for sure.

R4VEN

DiDi said:
this threads information has been a help during this period of everything.
Me too.

I have found the strength of these energies so confusing & at times debilitating that to check out others' experiences is somehow comforting.

Since the full moon a couple of days ago there has been huge amounts of healing in my family. It's as though we are - individually and collectively - sloughing off layers of belief and expectation that are no longer relevant in the coming times. Much of it is fear-based, and has tended to keep us trapped within a kind of ground-hog-day reality, where every day is just like the last - pure junk! My oldest son (aged 35) has even given up alcohol and gone on a diet - a miracle! He has Virgo rising, so he still has Saturn Rx in Virgo in his 1st house.

4leafclovah

R4VEN said:
Me too.

I have found the strength of these energies so confusing & at times debilitating that to check out others' experiences is somehow comforting.

Since the full moon a couple of days ago there has been huge amounts of healing in my family. It's as though we are - individually and collectively - sloughing off layers of belief and expectation that are no longer relevant in the coming times. Much of it is fear-based, and has tended to keep us trapped within a kind of ground-hog-day reality, where every day is just like the last - pure junk! My oldest son (aged 35) has even given up alcohol and gone on a diet - a miracle! He has Virgo rising, so he still has Saturn Rx in Virgo in his 1st house.
Thats great news R4ven !!

gaer

R4VEN said:
Me too.

With Virgo AC about 10 in my chart, I also have Saturn in the first house. But frankly I have not figured out what to give up. :(

cassanra

Gaer, Saturn in your first will tend to lower your vitality and your spark and give you a more serious persona..you won't have to give anything up:) but you should watch your health in general as your energy may be down.

cassanra

As far as neptune...it has been in a trine to natal sun and square to jupiter...it is also quite close to natal chiron at 27 degrees Aquarius. It has just crossed over :cool:s to my 12th house. I do not see the direct connection as the trine should be more positive but maybe you are right it is still a drain and I am just happier about it:p
Well I did get to go outside but lord I forced myself every step of the way and it hurt every minute...I actually feel a little better now so who knows. i might go to the doctor though....

aquarius7000

As far as neptune...it has been in a trine to natal sun and square to jupiter...it is also quite close to natal chiron at 27 degrees Aquarius. It has just crossed over :cool:s to my 12th house. I do not see the direct connection as the trine should be more positive but maybe you are right it is still a drain and I am just happier about it:p
Cassanra, a trine shows easy flow of energy from one planet to another, and Neptune dissolves that what it touches; in cases such as ours, the vitality produced by the Sun. In a conjunction - the most powerful of aspects - the energies mix and blend with eachother most easily, they synergise, with usually the effects of the more powerful planet dominating. With a trine, the flow of energy between the involved planets is easy and harmonious, with the planetary energies of one planet supporting those of the other (so a positive aspect, unlike an opposition, where one planet fights the other) and making the energy more easily available for the native to use it/ or simply affecting the native. A trine, however, does not guarantee positive effects per se. It basically means that the native will have to work less (than, say, in the case of an opposition/square) to harness/employ those energies, but what should primarily be looked at is the nature/tendency of the planet itself and what effects it can have; with Neptune, it is spirituality, but also disillusionment or drowsiness/sluggishness. Neptune slows one down, though in a different way than Saturn.

It's as though we are - individually and collectively - sloughing off layers of belief and expectation that are no longer relevant in the coming times. Much of it is fear-based, and has tended to keep us trapped within a kind of ground-hog-day reality, where every day is just like the last - pure junk!
I would like to think that this had to do with much more than a full Moon. The Moon transits and its phases are good to mark certain periods/make us 'personally' emotionally more receptive (or otherwise) to things, such as a new Moon to make new beginnings. Full Moon is actually a very stressful time, but also one where we become highly sensitised to all around us. Anyways, not to undermine the effects and importance of Luna at all, I just wanted to say that other powerful planetary energies are involved, esp if we overcome obstacles that have been there for some time, but I am sure that this is known already.

My oldest son (aged 35) has even given up alcohol and gone on a diet - a miracle! He has Virgo rising, so he still has Saturn Rx in Virgo in his 1st house.
Great! Yeah, planets such as Saturn and Pluto, esp when transiting the 1st house (or the opposite-lying one) or one's Sun/Moon, can bring about complete transformation within one's self/to one's personality. They are forceful enough to firstly dig out those hidden skeletons from the darkest realms (proverbial closets), and then to force us to see them in the face demanding one, usually by creating certain circumstances, to do something about them. Perhaps the Ura-Mars energies gave the final push and energy to get into action about the whole thing. Of course, the natal chart would reflect things more clearly. Anyways, R4ven's personal examples have shown how such powerful and challenging energies can bring about positive turning points in our life, and help us finally do things that had blocked our lives to a certain extent and needed that jolt.

I have to say that I too am enjoying every bit of this thread.
:)AQ7

Last edited:

DiDi

so if neptune disolves that which it touches like vitality in the sun
would it also disolve love in venus?
I think it may probably cloud your thoughts about love or love interest what do yous think

starlink

would it also disolve love in venus?
Well, that is a bit literally taken I guess. No, I think it will make you see a love situation in an unrealistic(Neptune) light, through rose tinted glasses (is that the expression?), over-idealize the relationship you're in, that sort of behavior you can expect with Venus-Neptune contacts. It is also a very creative aspect and can unleash your artistic talents , should you have those.

Last edited:

cassanra

Help! Mars-Uranus! Woke up this morning at 7:00 am to my daughter moaning and then screaming. I jump out of bed and run to her to find her pale, sweating weak, saying she was in terrible pain and asking me to take her to the hospital and then laying down on the floor so I call an ambulance as she looks like she is in shock. But a few minutes later as I am gathering my cell phone, putting on my slippers and grabbing my purse and checking on her she says "I am feeling better please I don't want to go in the ambulance". She stands up, is still pale, I call off the ambulance, we argue about her going to the hospital ER and she says 'I am better, I don't want to go". ...so I am checking on her every few minutes and then she is in severe pain again so I load her and her friend and take her to the hospital. Severe gastritis they say but in talking to my dad he said that he developed lactose intolerance about her age and symptoms were about the same...whew...
Myson, also up this morning at 7:00 announcing that he has to get ready as his girlfriend was taking him to meet her family! Wha? (that is how I feel with out coffee in me) Wha da? This is his first real girlfriend and this meeting the family is out of the blue! Poor kid ...he is in a declared state of anti organized religion and they are Catholics...He is walking around all morning waiting to be picked up, confused as to what is going on, what he is getting himself into and all with me running my daughter back and forth to the hospital...
Meanwhile, my dad calls every Sunday morning religiously (no pun intended this Easter morn)...in our conversation in general he announces that someone called his house Friday looking for me. Some guy he said he thinks said was from Virginia. He was asking about me, how I was doing etc and surprised I was in the south. Okay...wha? My dad lives in Maine....who the devil and what up? I am racking my brains...I lived in West Virginia for awhile but who the devil would call Maine? I hung out the summers in Maine and had a few beaus up there over the years but that was like in my 20's...I mean everyone I know would know they could reach me through my mom in the Midwest! Okay I am in hopes this was not some weird random call from some weird creditor or some weird marketing thing...or some weird random alumni thing as I graduated from the same school my dad taught..okay I am just weirded out right now and I must say....mars/uranus conjunction is starting to be okay...weird...the moon this morning was 2 degrees past a conjunction with my natal jupiter which is in trine to uranus...the moon natally sextiles jupiter and progressed jupiter and the progressed moon are in trine. Jupiter in the 8th...ttransiting Urnaus in the 12th...I am exhausted and it is like 11:00
Oh yeah...my dad gave this guy my dang cell phone number. You would think he would ask who it was or something...HELP!

Oh yeah Happy Easter:9::39: No bunnies sorry

Last edited:

DiDi

mm over idolising the relationship/person
thats what i do best:rolleyes:
when i stated the romance nearly 8 years ago it was nearly conj my venus,
now its pro to my sun.
only its now coj his venus.. somehow dont think hes gonna idolise me, probably be one of his mates for how much money they earn...
what ever will be will be
thanks