When will I find a new Job?

AW041

I am very frustrated, and I am not liking much of my current job..I have started to look for opportunities outside my company. Moon in detriment in 6th house, clearly shows how uncomfortable I am. For new job I took 10th house, ruler Jupiter again is in a fall. So perhaps job that I get may not be that great. However moon will aspect Jupiter in 8 units, does that mean 8 weeks or 8months?
I also don't understand the significance of Mars in 10th house..help please.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_get_a_new_job_hr.9152.19846.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_get_a_new_job_hr.9152.19846.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

AW041

Please advise on this..am so frustrated with this role. It is liking somebody is talking to me in a foreign language. I feel so lost :-(

IleneK

Premium Member
I am very frustrated, and I am not liking much of my current job..I have started to look for opportunities outside my company. Moon in detriment in 6th house, clearly shows how uncomfortable I am. For new job I took 10th house, ruler Jupiter again is in a fall. So perhaps job that I get may not be that great. However moon will aspect Jupiter in 8 units, does that mean 8 weeks or 8months?
I also don't understand the significance of Mars in 10th house..help please.

If the 10th is your current job and the 11th is a new job, then new job ruler, Mars strong in it dignity, receives you/Moon very well by exaltation. This is favorable.
The meeting between you is by square, so there is a good deal of challenge, tension perhaps. And though you as Moon receive accidental dignity being angular on the DSC, you are debilitated by sign in your detriment.

So there are number of moving parts, some more favorable than others, that will have to come together. If they do, which they may, then the timing looks like 7 units. With the significators in cardinal signs and angular houses, it may be quickly, seven days or weeks?
And I would add that with Mars, ruler of the new job, positioned in the 10th house of the existing job, that maybe something new might come up where you are currently working?

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Last edited:

AW041

Thank you Ilene!
Right now there is a lot of tension, role is way too technical than I had envisioned, I am so worried that some nights I haven't been able to sleep thinking of ways to cope up. It's like asking an artist to become and engineer overnight. How can one do that? It is possible, but it takes time. Also artist should have interest in engineering to understand it, I am forcing myself to have some.
I do have my reasons to stay in the current company, may be a transfer back to the home country down the line. But currently it is not going well, so I don't want to loose my job for poor performance, so best to also look outside to keep options open.
I hope this really works out for me, else I am so doomed :-(
Thank you much again. Really appreciate you showing me some ray of hope!

AW041

If the 10th is your current job and the 11th is a new job, then new job ruler, Mars strong in it dignity, receives you/Moon very well by exaltation. This is favorable.
The meeting between you is by square, so there is a good deal of challenge, tension perhaps. And though you as Moon receive accidental dignity being angular on the DSC, you are debilitated by sign in your detriment.

So there are number of moving parts, some more favorable than others, that will have to come together. If they do, which they may, then the timing looks like 7 units. With the significators in cardinal signs and angular houses, it may be quickly, seven days or weeks?
And I would add that with Mars, ruler of the new job, positioned in the 10th house of the existing job, that maybe something new might come up where you are currently working?

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Ilene, spot on here! I will keep you updated on how things develop and if anything materializes.