Will I ever find love?

Alesa

Could someone please take a look at my birth chart? Based on my natal chart am I capable of deep love? Thanks for anyone who would help me!

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
How are you defining love? Do you mean romantic love? Sexual attraction? Do you experience non-romantic love? Even if you've never loved anyone as a lover, do you love your family members? Friends? Pets, if you have any?

There are lots of ways to love, but not everyone experiences it in a romantic or sexual way Some people find themselves to be asexual and/or aromantic. Could you be one of them?

Your Venus has only one aspect, and it's a square to Saturn. That could be putting the brakes on love for you, interfering with it happening, delaying it for all of your life so far.

But Venus isn't in your seventh house, which is where we look for the partnership kind of love, and doesn't rule it. Your seventh house is ruled by Mercury. Since there are no planets in your seventh house, Mercury, as its ruler, has the most say over how couple relationships work for you.

Mercury loves being atypical. It's the queer planet. The one who would go by "they" pronouns. Not everyone with a Mercury-ruled seventh house has atypical romantic interests, but it's possible for Mercury to show up in that way. If you are in fact asexual/aromantic, it could be a Mercury thing.