Will I get a job in the next two months?

aquarius7000

Hi,

I would suggest you ask a Horary question. For that you need to ask a straightforward question like - will I get a job in the next 3 months?

To create the chart on astro.com please use the date, time and place of when the question re the job came to your mind. If you do not recall the time, use the date and time of when you posted this thread.

Do not use your own birth details for the Horary chart.

[Moved posts 1-9 from a Vedic thread, because this changes it into a horary question, which is to be posted in the horary section only. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ARES12

Re: need job very badly

Hi,

I would suggest you ask a Horary question. For that you need to ask a straightforward question like - will I get a job in the next 3 months?

To create the chart on astro.com please use the date, time and place of when the question re the job came to your mind. If you do not recall the time, use the date and time of when you posted this thread.

Hi Sir,
I am very new to this portal. Yes, you are correct my question is will I get a job in next 2 months? Please let me know sir.
Thanks,

aquarius7000

Hi Sir,
I am very new to this portal. Yes, you are correct my question is will I get a job in next 2 months? Please let me know sir.
Thanks,

You need to post the correct kind of chart without which a reading is not possible. My previous post gives you details on how to create the chart.

aquarius7000

Hi Again,

Re-posting what I already wrote earlier in regards to a Horary chart

Hi,

ARES12

Area, I have posted now twice how to create a Horary chart. You need to take 5 mins and read thru my posts carefully

Hi Sir,
I have got it please help me now. astro.com.png

aquarius7000

Hi Sir,
I have got it please help me now. View attachment 86673
Hi, not to frustrate you, but sorry to say you still have not read carefully what was advised to you now on this thread in a no. of posts. Instead of just repeatedly posting a birth chart, please pay attention to the following post I am putting below for the 3rd time now:

Hi,