Indecisive Libra seeking advice

CaprLibraSquared

Well, being the indecisive Libra that I am I can't decide....I need a change of scenery. The Cancer new moon is influencing me because all I want to do is sit on a beach and stare at the water. I am considering a get away at the end of August. Restore a bit and some space to work on my resume - prepare for 2021 job search. I live in Amsterdam
1) Portugal so I can stare at the water and take long walks on the beach and drink good cheap red wine
2) Toulouse a yoga retreat center. A bit more of an unknown, but can reach via train. It is less private as I would share the house with other guests looking for a retreat. I would have my own room.
Price for both is the same. #2 meals are prepared for me and are vegan.
I thought looking at the relocation charts would help, but there isn't a big difference between the two. Also, not very sure what I am looking at.
Of course, there is option #3 - stay home.
Thoughts?

Attachments

• amsterdam.jpg
    amsterdam.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Toulouse.jpg
    Toulouse.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Nazare.jpg
    Nazare.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 35

Ghost00

Banned
Hello, great question. My heart wants to say go to yoga center but stars correlate differently. Maybe you can pm me the birthday so I can be sure, I would like to look at this year's progressed sidereal. In the meantime, looks like getting away and being by yourself near docks would be good. Looks like you would get along great with a sailor. Maybe take vacation to place where you can go pubbing around sailors and officers? Perhaps Portugal but probably not and not the yoga. What might work is having a lot of private personal time in morning and day going for walks and using hotel gym, hanging out poolside but be careful swimming, then pubbing and dancing with sailors all night.

CaprLibraSquared

Lol. Curious what you see. that makes me compatible with a sailor?
As well as this.
“What might work is having a lot of private personal time in morning and day going for walks and using hotel gym, hanging out poolside but be careful swimming, then pubbing and dancing with sailors all night.”

Truly last thing I am interested in. I am leaning toward Portugal as need to complete my resume -so figure less distractions the better.

Ghost00

Banned
Lol. Curious what you see. that makes me compatible with a sailor?
As well as this.
“What might work is having a lot of private personal time in morning and day going for walks and using hotel gym, hanging out poolside but be careful swimming, then pubbing and dancing with sailors all night.”

Truly last thing I am interested in. I am leaning toward Portugal as need to complete my resume -so figure less distractions the better.

Your stars point to seashore and a sailor if I look at lune and star position degree and sidereal signs. I see you want to be by yourself, chart indicates that you feel like a sailor who wants to go ashore, get away. But lune aspects indicate hangovers and such therefore I should have made it clear that I meant partying but not too much drinking. Can't drink and dance at same time lol. Also, bad aspect between Neptune and lune, but sometimes a bad aspect can be turned around if you have New perspective and combine with sailor energy. Without the sailor synergy, trip to Sea resort looking dangerous. Better to have friend or meet someone especially if u go swimming. Good luck to you ✳️

Last edited:

CaprLibraSquared

Lol. Fair point, but my post maybe was misleading. Or my chart.
I don’t intend to drink large amounts of alcohol and fling myself into the sea. Looking for some reflection time to revise my resume prepare for a long avoided job search and enjoy good wine.
Good to know about the dark shadows. It makes me rethink France where I could have a mix of alone time and people time. 😊.

JUPITERASC

Well, being the indecisive Libra that I am I can't decide....I need a change of scenery. The Cancer new moon is influencing me because all I want to do is sit on a beach and stare at the water. I am considering a get away at the end of August. Restore a bit and some space to work on my resume - prepare for 2021 job search. I live in Amsterdam
1) Portugal so I can stare at the water and take long walks on the beach and drink good cheap red wine
2) Toulouse a yoga retreat center. A bit more of an unknown, but can reach via train. It is less private as I would share the house with other guests looking for a retreat. I would have my own room.
Price for both is the same. #2 meals are prepared for me and are vegan.
I thought looking at the relocation charts would help, but there isn't a big difference between the two. Also, not very sure what I am looking at.
Of course, there is option #3 - stay home.
Thoughts?
Currently covid19 coronavirus issues
mean decreased oportunity for freely travelling
but perhaps by August situation may have changed :smile:

a MUNDANE astrology chart
for Portugal
as well as Toulouse
and also your home town
may assist with decision

CaprLibraSquared

Currently travel in some places in Europe are open and people are traveling. The Dutch indeed are taking the holidays.
My other reason for France is I can take the train there and not deal with flying.
I am keeping my eyes on the situation, but here in Europe a different experience than what I am watching happen in the States.

But another reason...wouldn't go clubbing right now. :)

JUPITERASC

Currently travel in some places in Europe are open and people are traveling. The Dutch indeed are taking the holidays.
My other reason for France is I can take the train there and not deal with flying.
I am keeping my eyes on the situation, but here in Europe a different experience than what I am watching happen in the States.

But another reason...wouldn't go clubbing right now. :)
We have to change our MINDSET❗:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7ggAnGqtlw