Who stole my Car??

chei star

Car stolen from outside my house on the early hours of Saturday morning this weekend. Later found undamaged with no additional miles on the clock 2 streets away from my house, all locked up. Suspect had to have had a key and it's worth noting that my spare is currently missing (last seen just over a week ago). Please help me get my head around this mystery.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_stolen_car_48122_15136.png
    astro_w2gw_stolen_car_48122_15136.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

chei star

I'm sorry I can't edit the post to attach a chart at the minute but here are the details :

Question asked at 12.54pm, 27 November 2017, liverpool, England UK.

Chrysalis

It looks like mercury has played a part in this as mercury should be occidental and its not, so merc is someone who's done something they shouldn't have, and mercury has recently left mars the car.

https://imgur.com/a/e3wnp *click in image to enlarge*

Mercurys in the 10th house with you, so could be someone you work with. Or using wholesigns your both in your 11th house, so some kind of friend or a friend of a friend. Do you have children ? as i would have thought mercury is someone young, not saying its any of your kids, but could be one of their friends depending how old they are.

Theres going to next be a trine with venus, but venus is not in good shape here in detriment and diurnal so this venus is something to do with this too, which could either be money related as venus rules 8th or/and venus is a female.

This charts a bit messed up with the houses....

Last edited:

Chrysalis

It will be someone at work then, merc and you are in your 10th, merc rules 10ths L7 so someone known to you.

Like i said merc is also occidental so merc is someone who has acted inappropriately here, mercs in a masculine sign so probably male.

Venus is also out of sect here so venus has something to do with it too, which would prob be female, so i think she had a say in this too in some way.

As houses was messed up i wasn't sure whether to go by wholesigns, thats why i said it maybe friends, which would put you and merc in 11th, but regio works better.

Just a clarification, isn't it the 6th rules the workplace/coworkers and 10th signifies the bosses/carrier.

In this chart there is a connection between the ruler of the 11th (step children/friends) with the mercury. It's a duo not just one person involvement.

Chrysalis

Just a clarification, isn't it the 6th rules the workplace/coworkers and 10th signifies the bosses/carrier.

In this chart there is a connection between the ruler of the 11th (step children/friends) with the mercury. It's a duo not just one person involvement.

What do you mean by this ?, mercury is with saturn the querent.

There are possibilities that the quarent is forgetful, that way his stepchild if the quarent is elderly or step parent if the quarent is young or their friend along with this mercury person(a partner) could have played a prank?

Last edited:
Ruler of the Eleventh House is in the Tenth House Numerous friends and acquaintances on whom the native can rely.

Ruler of the 7th House in the 10th House-Partnerships are tied with career, public standing, or reputation in some manner. You may be attracted to, or attract, a partner who is a professional or authority figure, through career pursuits, or one who embodies some of the traits associated with the tenth house – someone who is competent, authoritative, hard-working, ambitious, and reputation-conscious. Some of you could be in the public eye as a result of a marriage or partnership.