Would you agree on my conclusion of our synastry? Exact aspects!

duenderoja

Our relationship themes:

Juno - Saturn: 0A00
Mars - Mercury: 0A06
Neptune - Pluto: 0A13
Mars - Saturn: 0A14
Venus - Neptune: 0A18
Mars - Pluto: 0A28
Venus - Venus: 0S39
Mars - Jupiter: 0S48
Uranus - Saturn: 0A50

Because these are our most exact aspects, they form the theme of our relationship.

Juno conjunct Saturn:

Juno-Saturn: The Asteroid of marital commitment meets the planet of commitment! Juno feels safe and secure with Saturn. Saturn stimulates Juno’s desire to settle down. As such, it is very easy for them to commit to each other.

Mars conjunct Mercury:

Your romantic partner stimulates your mind and inspires your intellectual creativity. You may find yourself talking and thinking about sex. Vigorous discussions and intellectual debates will be a focal point of your relationship. When the Mars person is conjunct the Mercury person, your partner will enjoy mentally and verbally sparring with you as well as being more vocal about their desires and fantasies.

Neptune sextile Pluto:

This shows support for each other's dreams and ideals. Also mutual interest in spiritual matters. However, other aspects to these planets and their positions in each others chart would further define more specifically.

Mars sextile Saturn:

Mars sextile or trine Saturn is easier to handle because it is less dynamic this aspect could also indicate a long-term commitment and shows a sexual relationship which has the strength and durability to last. Both partners supply what the other needs from a sexual relationship and this relationship can be very sensual and erotic. Both parties will never grow tired of each other in a sexual relationship this denotes long term sexual attraction and sexual fulfilment.

Venus square Neptune:

You are likely to view your partner in a very romantic light, as much romantic illusion or erotic fantasy as reality. Your version of your lover is likely to be the soul mate that has come to change you existence by their loving presence. When the Venus person is square the Neptune person, they finds you the dream lover, that larger than life hero or heroine who can make it all better. You are both very real people with attractive qualities and share a real bond of compassion for each other behind the costumes you have created for each other to wear.

Mars semisquare Pluto:

Mars square or inconjunct Pluto: at first it can feel like a subtle yet entrancing energy between the two people involved. Mars feels it physically-Pluto feels it emotionally. Mars is easily provoked into action by Pluto, at times mars actions become more instinctual and with out much thought. Mars needs to touch Pluto-it’s an unconscious desire to get intimate with them no matter what present emotion is being expressed-be it rage-be it happiness or in most cases be it lust. Pluto unlike mars is emotionally provoked-their emotions are laid out on display. Most people see Pluto as the mastermind in this combo, while this is somewhat correct it’s not in the way most would see an “upper hand” being presented. Pluto is mainly able to “see” the intensity-the inner workings and the overwhelming pool of depth of the interaction. Pluto becomes the catalyst while mars takes the form of the willing test subject. Pluto no matter if they are male or female will be very vulnerable to mars-and mars be it male or female will always be the more domino/alpha desire in the relationship. A deep and sometimes almost uncontrollable level of intimacy and sexual desire exist in this relationship. Both parties need and crave one another. Sex should be taken with caution as it can easily become an addiction. The parties may notice that they’re often horny more often than they’ve ever been before entering this partnership. Sex is the immediate expression of all the pent up tension and often fights lead to sex as well. This is an Aries meets Scorpio type of friction presented in the square. I’ve often found these couples reconnect constantly throughout their lives until they eventually get it right! They usually are loyal deeply to one another and never let go. In some cases over time this aspect makes a relationship unbreakable.

Venus sextile Venus:

You feel a desire to connect and create a harmonious loving relationship with your romantic partner. Your ideas, aesthetics and ideals are closely linked. This indicates an opportunity to turn a pleasurable friendship into an extremely compatible long term domestic partnership or marriage.

Mars sextile Jupiter:

You will feel more fortunate and be more fortunate a together, enjoying a robustly friendly sexuality, indulging your passions and having a good time together. Fortune smiles upon your union, opportunities which open doors to travel and adventure can expand your viewpoints and enrich your philosophical outlook. When the Mars person is sextile the Jupiter person, friendly competitions and a desire to do thing now will add new zest to all facets of your relationship.

Uranus semisquare Saturn:

There is a conflict between the conservative principles of the woman and the progressive style of the man.

He tries to bring some life into her inflexible attitudes which usually unbalances her.

She blocks the independent aspect of his personality which may make him feel constrained.

The summary? The themes of our relationship are commitment, and then sex. Hmmm. Explains a lot of my indecent thoughts!? What were our past lives like?

Last edited:

katydid

Mars conjunct Mercury:

My husband's Mars is exactly conjunct my Mercury in Scorpio. I think it is a very powerful bond. We instantly know what each other is thinking, doing and what to do about current situations. :love:

duenderoja

Mars conjunct Mercury:

My husband's Mars is exactly conjunct my Mercury in Scorpio. I think it is a very powerful bond. We instantly know what each other is thinking, doing and what to do about current situations. :love:

Thank you for the real life translation! 😉