"indigo" asking for guidance sifting through karmic patterns in my chart

Dionysus

Hi

I've been studying astrology while interpreting people's and my own chart for about 7-8 months now. I've gathered a good amount of insight into my soul's journey and life purpose (I am an "Indigo" as they call it) but have yet to show my chart to anyone else for interpretation, I would really appreciate any insight as I think my chart has so much karma from so many past lives embedded into it.

https://ibb.co/eU18NJ

ardentika

Re: "indigo" asking for guidance sifting through karmic patterns in my chart

I think you lack a lot of understanding as of now. First of all how did you decide you are an indigo? That term is so outdated and.. pointless. It was a mere try to explain the odd generation of Millenials. It's simply evolution, does not need to be labeled.

Second of all, charts in general show karma. You are not more special than the rest with more karma to solve, we all have it. Karma is the law of action and reaction, what goes around comes back around basically. We all have it, we are karmic beings in nature. I'm not sure how you saw exactly many past lives in your chart. I don't think such a thing can be seen in a chart, at least no one discovered how yet.

However having all of your planets and points in late degrees might mean that, but you don't. I'm saying this because I've seen VERY FEW people who seem to be "old souls" meaning they are sort of born mature, and act almost as ascendend masters on earth, but that's rare.

Your chart is heavily piscean, with Sun and Mercury in 12th and MC in Pisces.

Your NN is in 6th house, the Virgo house, which is a house of care for others. The Ascendant always supports the NN, yours being Cancer, Cancer is one of the most caring and nurturing signs as its ruled by the Moon. The path you might need to walk in this life is to be of service to others, that combined with the energy of Sagittarius, might mean being a spiritual teacher or healer. Sagittarius on its own is a selfless sign, Gemini not so much. Think of it as Gemini is the I, Sagittarius is the We as a collective. That's why they are opposites, as opposites attract.

This means your Sun falls in your South Node, which is something you need to transform in this life, as you will get little of it. Meaning, your idea of self and conscious ego. That is supported by the Sun being in the 12th reclusive Piscean house. Basically you need to ditch your idea of self and identity, and you can start of by changing your belief. There is no such thing as an Indigo as the term itself implies "I am more special than the rest". Saggie here wants to teach you that we are all special and important, and we all have a role to play out here. Gemini in general likes to make everything about them, they want to feel special, Sagittarius wants to make other people special, and this way they feel important and fulfilled, which is a path you will take at some point of your life.

Your Moon in Virgo also supports the NN, since the NN is in a Virgo house. Again, the desire to take care and be of service is great. Virgo is a very caring sign, altho it can be a bit too critical and restless at times.

This is something from Astrolada's website:

"VIRGO or 6th house (Ketu or Moon)

These were the hard workers of the past! My clients with this position would often remember lives as servants, maids, serf villagers, slaves, blue and white colour employees for someone else. The life would have been pretty humble and practical, bordering on tough, with a lot of focus on service, routine and developing a good working ethic, which they carry into this life that serve them really well!
They carry from past lives the skill to overcome problems rationally and cleverly.

Nurses, doctors and healers were another often remembered role.

Nuns, monks and priests who had given a vow of chastity/poverty, are a very common past incarnation. I remember one client of mine, with Ketu in the 6th house and the Moon Virgo, who saw a past life in Rome as a vestal virgin!

If the Moon or Ketu in the horoscope are afflicted, poverty, debt, illness, disability of some sort or slavery might have been the norm."

Also this one as your Ketu (South Node) is actually in 12th. Which means you need to bring to life the lessons you learned from a pst life into this current one.

"PISCES or 12th house Moon or Ketu

These people remember lives in some sort of isolation from society and the ordinary world-the most common one is living in a monastery, a lonely outpost, hospital, prison, far away country, etc, where they cannot have the same physical freedom as others.A client remembered being banished to an island for life, away from everything loved and familiar. Another client saw a very recent life as scientists who was always in the lab and was researching something medical

If this life involved a voluntary retreat from normal life-for example in an ashram, then the soul had a very fast spiritual development,: he might have had mystical experiences, higher states of consciousness, revelations, etc. and in tis life time they come with much inner wisdom and unconditional love.

An unafflicted Moon or Ketu in the 12th house or Pisces indicates such voluntary sacrifices of normal life: healers, physicians, monks, devotees, priestesses.

If afflicted then the sacrifice was big, the banishment painful, the losses big and usually as a retribution for past mistakes (karma). Despite of that, the soul has surely matured a lot through such an ordeal and comes meeker and wiser in this incarnation."

Dionysus

Thank you so much for the reply

I hear ya, it's the internet, we don't know each other, and opinions fly off the wall all the time :wink:

I respect your incentive to set me straight, but you don't know nearly enough to tell me I lack understanding and so forth...

I in no way think I'm better or more special than others, quite the opposite I suffer from an inferiority complex. the "indigo" term was used just to point to certain characteristics and circumstances that I resonate with, I myself hate using the term to self-identify, it's just a means for communication over the internet...

yes I am aware that the chart shows karma in general, what I meant is that I have some definite and bold karmic missions this lifetime..

All that aside, I do need my dose of humbling words anywhere I can get 'em, with that south node and sun in the 12th house :biggrin:

I had noticed the virgo, pisces emphasis, you validating it gave me confidence to pursue this path with more vigor.

I'm already a year 6 med student and doing energy healing, so there you go I guess. keeping up with meditation too, to dissolve anything unnecessary, the self included.

what do you think about the Yods in particular. I have my own experiences and insights pertaining to them, would really like to hear yours.

Thanks a bunch, again :kissing:

ardentika

Hah, med student is very much NN in 6th. That's lovely.

What I've noticed from a Yod is that, it acts like an unconscious pull. I've read it's called "Finger of God" and it makes sense as to why. There isn't much awareness in such aspect, people who have it simply act on it, no matter how spiritual they are, there is always something in the shadow with this aspect. However, here I'm speaking of a True Yod, that takes two outer planets trining, making a quincunx to a personal planet. This is the Finger of God, speaking of a greater mission in my opinion, because it takes Impersonal planets to trigger the "mission" itself and manifest it through a personal planet. A yod with personal planets, such as in your case is a bit reversed. Because your apex planet is an outer planet, which could mean more like, the work you do on yourself, gets "uploaded" to the apex planet. People with outer planets on the base tend to "download", where in your case it's more likely that you "upload", if that makes any sense to you haha.

Horus

Hi

I've been studying astrology while interpreting people's and my own chart for about 7-8 months now. I've gathered a good amount of insight into my soul's journey and life purpose (I am an "Indigo" as they call it) but have yet to show my chart to anyone else for interpretation, I would really appreciate any insight as I think my chart has so much karma from so many past lives embedded into it.

https://ibb.co/eU18NJ

That's probably correct, and your four Rx (retrograde) planets are the indicator of stacked, unresolved karma from previous lives, but there's no telling how many other lifetimes you're working out through the chart alone. This, as well as the general story which the South Lunar Node tells symbolically (through its aspects, ruler, and aspects to the ruler) is something I've confirmed many times over the years with past life regression therapy on dozens of clients.

I recommend Yesterday's Sky by Steven Forrest as many of his insights have come out of my clients' mouths in trance -sometimes verbatim- and Astrology and Reincarnation by Donald Yott, particularly the section on Retrogrades and Reincarnation.

I might say more on your chart but I abhor the eyesore of astrotheme charts. I recommend astro.com and the Extended Chart Selection screen there. In the additional objects menu there you might enter 3811 to see where the asteroid "karma" falls as I've found that (and its planetary dispositor)can be quite significant as well, though it doesn't replace or supersede Saturn, the Lord of Karma, as your main teacher.

Last edited:

Lykanized

If you feel it, you're an 'indigo'. You don't need a chart to back up your intuition and what you know inside your soul

Witchyone

I see some errors.

The "Indigo" generation concept comes from the 1970s. A woman named Nancy Tappe came up with it. Millenials weren't even born yet. It was a popular concept a couple times that I recall, but it's been mostly abandoned now.
Source: my memory + Wikipedia

The three points in a "true Yod" must be planets, not nodes, asteroids, etc., and the planet at the apex must have a shorter orbit than the ones at the base. A Yod made up of all personal planets is considered stronger than one that contains outer planets. I have one with Mars and Pluto sextile at the base and the Moon as the apex. It counts by most definitions, but it would be considered stronger if instead of Pluto the other base planet was Mercury or Venus. Some astrologers count any combo of planets and some count nodes, asteroids, and other celestial points as long as they're in the right configuration: two planets that are sextile to one another and inconjunct a third planet, all with tight orbs.
Source: The Yod Book

OP, what are you looking to know or discuss about your chart? What traits do you have that fit the Indigo description?

Lykanized

That's why I put semi colons around 'indigo'. It's a term an individual came up with, although I don't know much about her. It's possible she had some channeled knowledge, it's possible she was just bullshitting. In any case, I do believe there's an influx of people incarnated from the 70s on either to expose a corrupt society, or to rebuild a 'better society', at least one more based in unity and creativity than divisions, manipulation, and destruction. Some may call it the age of Aquarius. I don't think anyone a part of that group of people is special. They're just serving a role. If you feel the desire and need to help better society, then you may just well be an 'indigo'

I do think indigos are better at seeing through ******** of society because you'd have to to be able to see what can be changed and the sheer level of corruption. There are many people right now who could fit the indigo description

The label itself can come with a lot of ego caressing tho so it's more or less irrelevant. It's relevant to recognize from your own soul why you're here and what you're here to do

Those are just my thoughts, tho. My own intuition

It may help if you posted aspects along the chart

Also, I relate to you in feeling like my own chart has a lot of karma in it, but I don't believe in karma in the common fashion. Just looking at my chart, there's loads of karma there

Last edited:

Whoam1

I haven't a clue what an indigo is past the Wikki search I just did. I think that a generational ideology of highly intuitive and empathetic people sounds unlikely (as it is more on an individual level).

I think id like to know more standardized things about you. Are you an intimate personality (a trait may be that you can't learn a subject without a intimate connection to the teacher or the topic). Are you an empath or hyper sensing etc.?

What are your myersbrigs results, the big 5 personality results?

Lykanized

I haven't a clue what an indigo is past the Wikki search I just did. I think that a generational ideology of highly intuitive and empathetic people sounds unlikely (as it is more on an individual level).
Why not? With the travesty we've turned this planet into, someone has to intervene
But also, we're on an astrological forum where outer planets have generational influence

Lykanized

For one... the Uranus-Neptune conjunct generation from 1990 to 1996
Pluto in Scorpio generation focus on exposing the corruption of the government in some years converging with the Uranus-Neptune conjunct
It seems like the OP was born right in the middle of the Uranus-Neptune conjunct with Pluto in Scorpio sextiling

Last edited:

Whoam1

For one... the Uranus-Neptune conjunct generation from 1990 to 1996
Pluto in Scorpio generation focus on exposing the corruption of the government in some years converging with the Uranus-Neptune conjunct
It seems like the OP was born right in the middle of the Uranus-Neptune conjunct with Pluto in Scorpio sextiling

I think those who experience it on an individual level are going to have it at a more strong and heightened level.

Lykanized

I think those who experience it on an individual level are going to have it at a more strong and heightened level.
Can you elaborate?
If I understand you, even if there are generational trends, the awakenings don't have to be collective. Obviously a lot of people don't seem to be reaping the beauty of the Uranus conjunct Neptune sextile Pluto for one and it may also depend on how those planets affect inner planets or the houses they're in

Perhaps that energy is latent for some and others are more able to tap into it through their own individual experiences

Whoam1

Can you elaborate?
If I understand you, even if there are generational trends, the awakenings don't have to be collective. Obviously a lot of people don't seem to be reaping the beauty of the Uranus conjunct Neptune sextile Pluto for one and it may also depend on how those planets affect inner planets or the houses they're in

Perhaps that energy is latent for some and others are more able to tap into it through their own individual experiences

Generational means we are all effected, like a dust storm the energy is a thin layer over everything, some people utilize this others don't, but everyone has access. It's not deep and doesn't come within however. My own empathy for example is not something received by an outside force but rather something that seeps out internally.

<It is more volatile and harder to handle then a dusting of energy. For me it's nessisary to balance my higher mach personality (which I be live is due in part to my angular Sun), but still I have to actively assert myself due to the passive nature I have because of my empathy.>

The native sounds more like a internal than a generational to me anyways.

Lykanized

Generational means we are all effected, like a dust storm the energy is a thin layer over everything, some people utilize this others don't, but everyone has access. It's not deep and doesn't come within however. My own empathy for example is not something received by an outside force but rather something that seeps out internally.

<It is more volatile and harder to handle then a dusting of energy. For me it's nessisary to balance my higher mach personality (which I be live is due in part to my angular Sun), but still I have to actively assert myself due to the passive nature I have because of my empathy.>

The native sounds more like a internal than a generational to me anyways.

Ok, let's say we have someone with the Uranus-Neptune conjunct sextiling Scorpio Pluto, but they have no other significant aspects, especially inner. They may not be as significant. However on a collective level, you can see great changes taking place, individuality, exposing corrupt politicians, questioning the status quo. So I think it's both an individual and a collective thing

For any individual, the influence of their astrology will feel internal, not something stemming from the external. So if you feel like you're an empath, that makes sense. That's in addition to the fact there will be external trends, but both can exist at once

Generational planets don't mean the influence won't be felt internally for the native on a very personal level depending on how their planets play together

Uranus conjunct Neptune is very significant, btw, especially being in such close conjunction. I have it myself and I can feel it internally as well as the Pluto sextile

Last edited:

Whoam1

Ok, let's say we have someone with the Uranus-Neptune conjunct sextiling Scorpio Pluto, but they have no other significant aspects, especially inner. They may not be as significant. However on a collective level, you can see great changes taking place, individuality, exposing corrupt politicians, questioning the status quo. So I think it's both an individual and a collective thing

For any individual, the influence of their astrology will feel internal, not something stemming from the external. So if you feel like you're an empath, that makes sense. That's in addition to the fact there will be external trends, but both can exist at once

Generational planets don't mean the influence won't be felt internally for the native on a very personal level depending on how their planets play together

I don't feel like an empath. I feel other people's emotions as well as my own to the point where some times I can't tell them a part. I would say too that it isn't astrological at all. However I'm getting to off topic sorry op.

Lykanized

I don't feel like an empath. I feel other people's emotions as well as my own to the point where some times I can't tell them a part. I would say too that it isn't astrological at all. However I'm getting to off topic sorry op.
Well not totally offtopic as 'indigos' often report being highly sensitive empaths. I'm an empath myself but I have to admit, you don't come off as one. We're all multifaceted. I know I don't always come off as one. In fact yesterday I was told I have too much of a sharp tongue to be an empathetic individual lmao. I don't see them as mutually exclusive

Whoam1

Well not totally offtopic as 'indigos' often report being highly sensitive empaths. I'm an empath myself but I have to admit, you don't come off as one. We're all multifaceted. I know I don't always come off as one. In fact yesterday I was told I have too much of a sharp tongue to be an empathetic individual lmao. I don't see them as mutually exclusive

I have an angular Mercury and Sun. (Meaning a logical and selfish outer shell) as well as a Saturn Moon, I don't show emotion you are right. In fact I can be down right cold (if I am controlling that **** angular Sun). However internally Pluto hits the Moon like an electric shock. In fact the Moon morphs into the traits (because it is plastic and adaptive) of Pluto. Ie volatile receptivity, every thing I experience is heightened or lessened as I experince it.

Mars in Capricorn too is great at hiding this. Also Pluto doesn't mess it's mojo like it does my luminary signs.

Perception isn't everything but it's a good amount. I appear unemotion therefore I must be unemotional (and I let people believe that it's true).

Lykanized

I have an angular Mercury and Sun. (Meaning a logical and selfish outer shell) as well as a Saturn Moon, I don't show emotion you are right. In fact I can be down right cold (if I am controlling that **** angular Sun). However internally Pluto hits the Moon like an electric shock. In fact the Moon morphs into the traits (because it is plastic and adaptive) of Pluto. Ie volatile receptivity, every thing I experience is heightened or lessened as I experince it.

Mars in Capricorn too is great at hiding this. Also Pluto doesn't mess it's mojo like it does my luminary signs.

Perception isn't everything but it's a good amount. I appear unemotion therefore I must be unemotional (and I let people believe that it's true).
My chart makes me quite an enigma, but I like it that way. I do believe myself to be an 'indigo' as well as an empath, but I've realized lately I can sometimes come off like an ******* even tho I'm a protective teddy bear. Hell, we're all multifaceted creatures

Themes of light and dark, life and death have been huge for me and I think that's evidenced in my placements and aspects. also, for me, my Neptune-Uranus conjunct sextiling Pluto plays a significant part in my chart

Whoam1

My chart makes me quite an enigma, but I like it that way. I do believe myself to be an 'indigo' as well as an empath, but I've realized lately I can sometimes come off like an ******* even tho I'm a protective teddy bear. Hell, we're all multifaceted creatures

Themes of light and dark, life and death have been huge for me and I think that's evidenced in my placements and aspects. also, for me, my Neptune-Uranus conjunct sextiling Pluto plays a significant part in my chart

Interesting.. From a luminary stand point I am not connected to my charts luminary signs. Mars in Capricorn is definitely me as are my Pluto-Moon, Mars-Venus, and possibly my Sun-Eris hard aspects.

My chart points to a centered person, logical (sharp raunchy communication). Mercury ang. Sun ang. and dignified. I'm less royal and noble and political than my chart suggests however. In fact those things sicken me.

As for empathy Moon-Pluto is definetly a extreme aspect, it also is more accepting of unorthodox things, allowing realization of the skill.