Can someone help me break down events?

toots

D.O.B: april/29/1983
tpb: 12:58 pm DST
place: Montreal, Quebec

I recently learned that I will be experiencing my Jupiter return in 2018 and then it will coincide with my Nodal return in 2019. Accompanied by my antardasha changing from Rahu to Jupiter at the end of 2019. Is this correct? What exactly happens during these important checkpoints??

For the sake of keeping this filed under my posts, I am also trying to decipher the physical character of my future spouse. Saturn being the 7th lord is giving me horrendous descriptions when I google it. All I can think of is that I'll marry the Hunchback of Notre dame! Planet Saturn is exalted in Libra and that must account for something right??

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter is currently in Libra and will be moving to Scorpio for a conjunction with natal Jupiter in late October/2018. This will give happiness, better income and success. Finances should improve.
Rahu will enter Gemini and pass over its natal position from early March/2019. It will cause mental unease and make you prone to deception but in 2020 it will cause journey abroad.

toots

Thank you mathur_dinesh! Is there any way to know what will cause the mental unease? Too many new events happening in life or relationships or work/studies?

Also would you kindly help me with the 7th lord enquiry? How to read the exalted 7th lord in Libra as opposed to someone who has the 7th lord Saturn in another sign.

ANUP

Dear Friend

When the antradasa will start,depends upon which ayanamsa an astrologer use.
Like if someone is using lehari system that will be having different antradasa starting date
than the other system.These could differ albeit 3-8 months plus minus.In krushana ashtakvarga system,its marked on Feb 24th 366AD ,which is quite accurate,

Taking this aynamasa,your jupitor antradasa has already started since august 2017.
This may bring you money but no luck.Your confidence might be all time low,while dreaming big things.Health issues fears,obstacles will be there during this antradasa.Then also this could be little better than other antras.

-Anup
kascorner.com

mathur_dinesh

Your question relating to the seventh house owner is theoretical. Such questions are to be avoided since each chart has its own hidden peculiarities.

toots

Much thanks to you both. Anup, personally I feel that my life events have very much aligned with the Lahiri calculations. I doubt that is a coincidence but then again what do I know? I am merely an observer. As of now I don't have any generated funds. I have yet to start studying or working. I will have to wait and see.

Mathur- I completely understand. I will no longer seek that answer as it will only give a partial conclusion.