Jail?

Sherin

Hello everyone. I could not hear anything from my good friend for 3-4 months... I could not contact with him, could not contact with anyone who is near him. I really wonder what happened to him, if he is in jail or on query or not ... He was working in military, and there are some rumors he might be in jail.

Is there any sign he is in jail, or where is he, what he is doing?

I see myself as sun ( no contact with any other signs ) , him as saturn... saturn also the ruler of 6th house, plus 12 house ruler is moon and there is saturn moon cnj in cusp of 5th house. I dont know what to think about it...

I would be glad if anyone help me to read this chart. Thank you!! :pinched:

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

rafaella

Hello everyone. I could not hear anything from my good friend for 3-4 months... I could not contact with him, could not contact with anyone who is near him. I really wonder what happened to him, if he is in jail or on query or not ... He was working in military, and there are some rumors he might be in jail.

Is there any sign he is in jail, or where is he, what he is doing?

I see myself as sun ( no contact with any other signs ) , him as saturn... saturn also the ruler of 6th house, plus 12 house ruler is moon and there is saturn moon cnj in cusp of 5th house. I dont know what to think about it...

I would be glad if anyone help me to read this chart. Thank you!! :pinched:

is this a love interest or a platonic friend? Saturn the 7th ruler is at 5th, so is Moon. Moon rules the 12th of isolation and confinement among other things. Not sure this would indicate jail, but something 12th house related is there, plus Moon next squares Mars, which means fight/struggle.

5th is coming strong here which is 11th from 7th, so perhaps a friend is involved, his friend? Or recreation of some sort. Army is Mars which does rule his 10th. Would his work be involved somehow, you think?

Sherin

Dear rafaella thank you for your answer :love:

He was my good friend from high school. we were good friends, even if he was living in another city we never stop communicating with each other. no love interest or something else ( still he is the indicator of 7th house ??? ) He was working as military officer in army. Some problems happened in army, there is probability that he affected by those problems.

The other day I talked with our mutual friend from high school, he said even he could not have any contact with him... and he thinks just like me, our friend might be in jail :/ but we are not sure, we have no information about it and we really wonder what happened :(