COVID vaccine is ready!

Bunraku

Can you water down Retinol? I’ve started putting a ceramide moisturiser on 10 mins before to dilute it then repeat with same moisturiser after, then use a repairing and healing moisturiser called Cicaplast to help heal it.

I feel like a scientist for my face.

I LOVE CICA
Is it by La Roche Posay? Baum b5?

blackbery

Dr. Tenpenny Expains In Simple Terms Some Of The Dangers of The Covid-19 “Vaccine”

Dr. Tenpenny is an integrative medicine physician in Cleveland, OH who has studied the vaccine problems for over 20 years – read 1000s of mainstream medical scientific papers and has put in over 40,000 hours of study on these issues

Certificate of Vaccine Identification Artificial Intelligence COVID-19 is an acronym for Certificate of Vaccine Identification 19 (19 ==> 1 for A and 9 for I, thus AI)

This “vaccine” is not a vaccine, but an exceptionally well-designed genetic modification killing tool
It can cause full blown autoimmune disease anywhere from 2 years and up to 20 years after injection !!!
This “vaccine “ permanently alters host immune system
Not only does shot NOT stop host from getting sick, the antibody (AB) itself turns on host’s body creating havoc & massive auto-immune disease
Governments around the world are saying NO to mRNA vaccines because they are a form of MASS MURDER = GENOCIDE
Remember that genocide is absolutely a key part of the Deep State Pllan

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/03/vid...-some-of-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/

david starling

Dr. Tenpenny Expains In Simple Terms Some Of The Dangers of The Covid-19 “Vaccine”

Dr. Tenpenny is an integrative medicine physician in Cleveland, OH who has studied the vaccine problems for over 20 years – read 1000s of mainstream medical scientific papers and has put in over 40,000 hours of study on these issues

Certificate of Vaccine Identification Artificial Intelligence COVID-19 is an acronym for Certificate of Vaccine Identification 19 (19 ==> 1 for A and 9 for I, thus AI)

This “vaccine” is not a vaccine, but an exceptionally well-designed genetic modification killing tool
It can cause full blown autoimmune disease anywhere from 2 years and up to 20 years after injection !!!
This “vaccine “ permanently alters host immune system
Not only does shot NOT stop host from getting sick, the antibody (AB) itself turns on host’s body creating havoc & massive auto-immune disease
Governments around the world are saying NO to mRNA vaccines because they are a form of MASS MURDER = GENOCIDE
Remember that genocide is absolutely a key part of the Deep State Pllan

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/03/vid...-some-of-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/

So....does this mean you're not planning to get jabbed? :whistling:

blackbery

These people are SICK.

Moderna Begins Testing Covid Vaccine in Babies and Children
The company will study its vaccine in children ages six months through 11 in the United States and Canada.

ALL for a harmless virus that has a 99.9% recovery rate in children.

This is CHILD ABUSE.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/16/health/moderna-covid-vaccine-children.html

AT LEAST 10,000 people have died over the world, all hushed up by MSM with these dangerous & unnecessary vaccines.

tikana

i have a friend who tested negative for covid
got a vaccine when it just came out, 3 weeks ago tested possitive.

uhhuh...one of my makeup/skincare go to guys from a dept store had covid, ended up in a hospital, he has antibodies, he was told he should not get covid vaccine because it may kill him. 90% he regained his ability to smell.

JUPITERASC

Judicial Watch requested:
Any and all records of communication
between CDC officials and/or employees
and employees, agents, and/or representatives of
Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube

concerning, regarding, or relating to COVID-19
related content on company platforms.

Such records include, but are not limited to,
any advice or instructions issued on disinformation re COVID-19.
The CDC was required to respond to Judicial Watch’s request
by October 29, 2020 but failed to do so. :smile:

“...The public has the right to know
about CDC’s involvement in Big Tech’s outrageous censorship
of Americans, including doctors,
who raise questions about the COVID-19 response.
The Biden administration should stop stonewalling

and release the records about the CDC’s role in suppressing
the free speech of Americans....”
NEW: CDC/Big Tech Collusion to Censor Americans on Covid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YXtk0S0QcA

david starling

Oopsies: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vv2vWBRQNhKF/

Go to 6:40 where he addresses the uselessness of masks. You think surgeons and doctors and dentists never get sick cause they wear masks? In your dreams.

His general message, though, if it's true what he has said (I haven't verified), then the people who have taken the vaccine are pretty much f****d.

ETA: I guess I should forewarn people that there is a lot of swearing in this video. So if your ears are sensitive to that, then maybe it's not for you.

Over and over, we've been told emphatically: Masks protect others from you, NOT you from others.

Surgeons, for example, wear masks to protect the patient, not themselves.

blackbery

Not true, NO scientific evidence. Masks are worn during surgery to prevent GERMS from possibly harming a patient. Masks don't prevent viruses but they DO cause throat cancer, allergies, more infections due to breathing recycle oxygen.

If masks work so well, why haven't we worn them during the worst flu seasons?

Why did EVERY medical org state that masks don't work.

Why did Fauci claim no masks were necessary, along with WHO & then come out later & state that 2 or 3 masks would be better than one?

If masks work, why are so many that preach to others not wear one themselves?

Why not give one to every prisoner instead of releasing them?

Makes no sense.

We've been 'played' David. The virus is no worse than the flu virus.
It was deliberately released by the cabal to create a 'plandemic'.
They need to 'cull' the population by at least one billion by 2050.
They are behind target as there were no wars under Trump & no use of nuclear weapons which can now kill millions at a time.:sick::sick::sick:

The vaccines will kill thousands over the next 20 yrs....if they don't kill them within a few days of getting pricked.

Did you & WB get jabbed yet? Hurry up, you are being selfish & killing others with your neglect....you know, the way you have accused people of not wearing masks as 'killing granny'.

Make that app't for your 2, 3 jabs, many more to follow.

Over and over, we've been told emphatically: Masks protect others from you, NOT you from others.

Surgeons, for example, wear masks to protect the patient, not themselves.

blackbery

Masks and respirators do not work.

There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles.

Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.

The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary...f-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

david starling

Not true, NO scientific evidence. Masks are worn during surgery to prevent GERMS from possibly harming a patient. Masks don't prevent viruses but they DO cause throat cancer, allergies, more infections due to breathing recycle oxygen.

If masks work so well, why haven't we worn them during the worst flu seasons?

Why did EVERY medical org state that masks don't work.

Why did Fauci claim no masks were necessary, along with WHO & then come out later & state that 2 or 3 masks would be better than one?

If masks work, why are so many that preach to others not wear one themselves?

Why not give one to every prisoner instead of releasing them?

Makes no sense.

We've been 'played' David. The virus is no worse than the flu virus.
It was deliberately released by the cabal to create a 'plandemic'.
They need to 'cull' the population by at least one billion by 2050.
They are behind target as there were no wars under Trump & no use of nuclear weapons which can now kill millions at a time.:sick::sick::sick:

The vaccines will kill thousands over the next 20 yrs....if they don't kill them within a few days of getting pricked.

Did you & WB get jabbed yet? Hurry up, you are being selfish & killing others with your neglect....you know, the way you have accused people of not wearing masks as 'killing granny'.

Make that app't for your 2, 3 jabs, many more to follow.

I heard something yesterday, which I haven't Fact-checked yet: The claim that the number of seasonal flu deaths has dropped dramatically since the widespread use of masks.

Last edited:

david starling

i have a friend who tested negative for covid
got a vaccine when it just came out, 3 weeks ago tested possitive.

uhhuh...one of my makeup/skincare go to guys from a dept store had covid, ended up in a hospital, he has antibodies, he was told he should not get covid vaccine because it may kill him. 90% he regained his ability to smell.

I'm being heavily pressured by family and clients to get the shot.

Like, "Have you gotten it yet?", and, "You HAVE to get it!"

Thing is, I've never gone in for pharmaceuticals since I've been on my own, unless it was an antibiotic for a bacterial infection, which happened only once due an allergic reaction to a particular type of thorn that went in deep under my thumbnail where I couldn't squeeze any blood out, or get at it with hydrogen peroxide.

I did get all the regular vaccination shots when I was in grammar school though, with no apparent ill affects.

Last edited:

Oddity

Up here we've had some bad, bad care home outbreaks, even though 90+% of the patients and workers were vaccinated.

david starling

Up here we've had some bad, bad care home outbreaks, even though 90+% of the patients and workers were vaccinated.

Any deaths? That's the announced reason they're pushing the vaccines: Deaths, and even the need for ventilators are supposed to be MUCH less likely for those who were vaccinated.