Marriage Ends in Extreme Infidelity any hope ?

Calleluna

Hi all. My sister just found out her husband of seven years has been cheating on her with multiple women over the last five years. She is in so much pain. Even talking of suicide. He has decided to leave her for another woman. When will things get easier for her ? Is there a possibility of a second marriage one day ?

Her birth details are

June 9th 1989
11:56pm
Brooklyn(Kings County) NY

Thank you for any help! I am eternally grateful. I just want to give her some good news and guidance.

Virinchi

She is ready for seperation and 2nd marriage.
There is slim chance of finding a guy and it has to happen within 4.5 years from now.
Later it is impossible.

creativei

Venus in 6th house is not good for happy married life . also it aspected by rahu and retrograde saturn adds fuel to it . her 7th lord moon is in 8th house with ketu , its also not good . even if jupiter aspected 7th house or 7th lord would have saved married life . but it too not good position . 2nd lord of family is retro in 12th house of loss . thats why family is not good .

There is no chance for second marriage now , it happens in 2024 or 25 . but that too has some problems but it wont that much worst , since saturn is aspected by jupiter .

Her next dasa is mars who is 4th And 11th lord for her , though debili he wont harm that much , she will have changes in home , mother , professional realted travel , unrest , sad dejected mindset . birth of childrens . heavy expenditures . forgein journeys , spiritual inclinations .

her next rahu dasa is very good over all she get peace od mind , will have time to take breathe for watever happened in moon ,mar dasas . she will settle in forgein during these years ...

second marriage is possible only after 2025 . in the mean time she too may have affairs , her chart says it ... .

Calleluna

Venus in 6th house is not good for happy married life . also it aspected by rahu and retrograde saturn adds fuel to it . her 7th lord moon is in 8th house with ketu , its also not good . even if jupiter aspected 7th house or 7th lord would have saved married life . but it too not good position . 2nd lord of family is retro in 12th house of loss . thats why family is not good .

There is no chance for second marriage now , it happens in 2024 or 25 . but that too has some problems but it wont that much worst , since saturn is aspected by jupiter .

Her next dasa is mars who is 4th And 11th lord for her , though debili he wont harm that much , she will have changes in home , mother , professional realted travel , unrest , sad dejected mindset . birth of childrens . heavy expenditures . forgein journeys , spiritual inclinations .

her next rahu dasa is very good over all she get peace od mind , will have time to take breathe for watever happened in moon ,mar dasas . she will settle in forgein during these years ...

second marriage is possible only after 2025 . in the mean time she too may have affairs , her chart says it ... .

Thank you so much ! I appreciate all the detail you put in ! I will let her know !