No income job or career

ScorpAsc5

I lost job during saturn return. I have been living in foreign land since 2013.

I tried really a lot to get a job and maintain my stay but I am now moving to home country in next few weeks.

May I please know if transits could show if I would find a job there. I have no income, no occupation, no career, no hope, nothing. Just defeated.

I would try to return to foreign land again, I do not wish to live in the country where I was born.

Thanks.

Last edited:

blondie89

Banned
I lost job during saturn return. I have been living in foreign land since 2013.

I tried really a lot to get a job and maintain my stay but I am now moving to home country in next few weeks.

May I please know if transits could show if I would find a job there. I have no income, no occupation, no career, no hope, nothing. Just defeated.

I would try to return to foreign land again, I do not wish to live in the country where I was born.

Thanks.

Hello dear
You have git a challenging chart with Pluto ruler of 1st and 2nd opposite sun(ruler of 10th house)

But watch out what will happen when saturn will cross your ic in a few month.
Also when Uranus will conjunct sun in 2023 there might be a change ro get a job

Osamenor

Staff member
Transits can't tell you whether or not you'll find a job. They set the stage. They don't write the script. The same setting could be one in which you find a job or one in which you don't.

Try horary if you really want an answer to this question.

Having so many planets coming to your IC reflects this big move you're making. Change of residence. IC opposes MC. Any transit affecting one of them automatically affects the other.

I see the birth time you have ends in zero. Very often, that means it's rounded. Since your angles are very early in their signs, you could have them in the previous signs if you were actually born a few minutes earlier. If that's the case, the planets coming to your IC would be closer, maybe already there, and if you really have Libra rising, the whole Capricorn lineup would have been in your fourth house whole sign all along.

That doesn't necessarily mean your birth time really is a few minutes earlier, but it's something to consider. If you have any other life events coinciding with transits or progressions that would make more sense if your angles were a few degrees earlier, it's much more likely.

Osamenor

Staff member
But watch out what will happen when saturn will cross your ic in a few month.
Also when Uranus will conjunct sun in 2023 there might be a change ro get a job

She can't afford to wait til 2023 to find a job. Maybe that will be a prime time for a change in her career situation (but there are also many other things Uranus to Sun could mean, so it's not guaranteed to manifest that way), but looking that far ahead when she's currently jobless is putting the cart before the horse.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hi

Thank you for reading my chart.

I have been in this situation since last 5 months and I think to cast horary multiple times on same situation would not give me a proper answer.

There's no way to know if birth time was rounded off. I cannot be unemployed till 2023. I need job - even if it's a survival job. I need an income to pay bills and survive. If I could not find job in a foreign country, my next chance is to find a job in home country.

I tried so much but I could not find a job.

IleneK

Premium Member
The ruler of your 10th house is your Sun. Transiting Sun trines natal Sun right after the new year, so this might point to something favorable in the way of employment. Typically, transits from Sun, Moon, Mars to natal bodies indicate some kind of action.

The trine may be too weak to activate anything, but transiting Sun will square your natal Sun in early Feb followed shortly by transiting Mars conjuncting your Sun. This this may be an even better time for a job to manifest in your life.

I am truly wishing you well, SA5.

ScorpAsc5

Thank you Ilene.

My visa is valid for 4 more years and I can return to foreign country again - I would need a job and a petitioner .

But it would be more difficult as I would be trying to find a job in a country where I do not reside anymore(moving out in few weeks).

I really do not want to go back to home but I am forced to.

I do not know when I could have an income again. I hope some transits are favorable as you talked about Sun and Mars transits.

Thank you for your best wishes! xx