Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ynnest

Not fishing for your downfall my darling, I have positively constructed it like a TV set and sitting in my director’s chair filming it with a Cheshire grin on my face!

U

Yes I know- thats why I was fishing for evidence for my case! Thank you for revealing your secret plans!

Y

petosiris

Banned
It has no meaning
But...
A lighting thunder be upon Saul of Tarsus and his sudden conversion to Seigneur Jesus Christus! Vive le Roi Jesus Christus!

What is wrong with you?

Why do trolls and mentally ill on this forum constantly blaspheme the Christ and his apostles entirely unprovoked? Or maybe they are constantly provoked by them as by some higher power?

Opal

Premium Member
So Ladies,

I am cleaning up my basement. Found an unapparrent surprise that I had no idea I owned. A small sample bottle of Cabochard Gres, with a cute little bow.

Wonder how I ended up with that. Still in it’s little bashed up sample box too! Says it holds 1/24 fluid ounce. Looks like it might have been opened. I don’t know.

Guess I will put it with Dali. Black and white box they will look good together.

multiple

Account Closed
i've got hooked on a book! this is rare for me, I normally don't have patience to really get into books. I normally just use them as references and to look things up. been reading The Tarot: The Origins, Meaning and Uses of the Cards by Alfred Douglas. it's pretty good, lots of depth in the symbology of the cards being explained while remaining easy for a layman to understand.