Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

This chat room has calmed down a bit hasn’t it? Where’s the usual crew with the big words and big discussions? Have I missed something

C.t. is taking a break because of work, and petosirus is concentrating on Trad.

Just curious, have you looked at my thread on tropical Ages in the Other Astrology forum ("A Voyage of Discovery")? I'm thinking about submitting an essay about it to Mountain Astrologer magazine, so any useful observations are welcome. Passilora says it needs diagrams. :biggrin:

This would be a good place to talk about it, if you feel like it.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
C.t. is taking a break because of work, and petosirus is concentrating on Trad.

Just curious, have you looked at my thread on tropical Ages in the Other Astrology forum ("A Voyage of Discovery")? I'm thinking about submitting an essay about it to Mountain Astrologer magazine, so any useful observations are welcome. Passilora says it needs diagrams. :biggrin:

This would be a good place to talk about it, if you feel like it.

Awww bless them! SCU is missing too I think.

No I haven’t seen it but now I know I defo will 😀

Could you send me the link plz?

Thanks 😊

david starling

Hkk has kindly posted the link for me to my thread on the TROPICAL Ages, as distinguished from the SIDEREAL Ages. Both have an Aquarian Age coming up next, but the tropical gets there direct, through the ending of this tropical Age of Capricorn. The Sidereal gets there retrograde, through the ending of this sidereal Age of Pisces. So, simultaneous Aquarian Ages from a different angle of view.

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk has kindly posted the link for me to my thread on the TROPICAL Ages, as distinguished from the SIDEREAL Ages. Both have an Aquarian Age coming up next, but the tropical gets there direct, through the ending of this tropical Age of Capricorn. The Sidereal gets there retrograde, through the ending of this sidereal Age of Pisces. So, simultaneous Aquarian Ages from a different angle of view.

Publish it in magazines etc

petosiris

Banned
Given the convinient timing of the geralt avatar, whats your opinion on season 1?

It was ok as a fan of the unrelated Witcher 3. I bought the books, and I am currently reading the second one. I liked the books medium much more, not the least because they didn't have to contain the necessary Netflix SJW. My opinion of the show got lower after reading the books. Most people love the show, but some avid book fans (such as on r/wiedzmin) have some strong criticism of it. After I started reading the short stories in the first two books I can see why, the adaptation is actually painful in places.

Last edited:

Dirius

It was ok as a fan of the unrelated Witcher 3. I bought the books, and I am on the second one. I liked the books medium much more, not the least because they didn't have to contain the necessary Netflix SJW.

I'm on the same boat, was also a game fan only. The sjw **** is inevitable these days.

I felt the story seemed kind of bland though, at least during the first few episodes. It kind of picked up pace with episode 4, but overall the series was enjoyable.

petosiris

Banned
Tough, one of the writers of the show identifies as a ''patriarchy smasher'' on twitter. According to 4chan, the show producers purposefully made the Nilfgaardians look like dickheads.

AppLeo

why is astrology so mysteriously accurate?

fuk, I wish astrology could actually be proven already with real science. I feel like I'm living two lives. My astrology side and my rational side. HALP

AppLeo

kthx peto

maybe my own personal experience is enough evidence
even though I can't explain or prove it to another person

SunConjunctUranus

Awww bless them! SCU is missing too I think.

No I haven’t seen it but now I know I defo will 😀

Could you send me the link plz?

Thanks 😊

The Third "Blasphemous" Temple will soon be revived by human power as a sign of satan and human rebellion against most high heavenly Father. Don't be deceived and take care my dear.