November eclipses aspecting natal planets

Suffering in Saturn

I apologize I posted this first in the "Read My Chart" section before realizing there was a special section devoted to eclipses. Possibly a mod can delete the other thread?

My original post:

So I'm not sure how wide of an orb to use for aspects, but the 11/13 solar eclipse at 21 scorpio falling in my natal 2nd house looks like it will trine my natal 10th house Mars at 22 cancer and oppose my natal 8th house moon at 17 taurus.

Also, the 11/28 lunar eclipse at 7 sag, also falling in my natal 2nd house, will trine my 10th house sun at 9 leo, conjunct my natal 2nd house uranus at 5 sag, square my natal 11th house venus at 9 virgo, and depending on the width of the orb possibly also conjunct my natal 2nd house jupiter at 1 sag, sextile my asc at 13 libra, and square my natal 11th house mercury at 1 virgo.

Can anyone offer me an interpretation of how these might manifest in my life? An advance in my career perhaps? I see a lot of 2nd and 10th house. Or will this energy be detrimental? Thanks in advance for any advice.

[moved thread to Read my chart, as astrological interpretation not present - moderator]

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_anonymous_20121029.63657.6919.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_anonymous_20121029.63657.6919.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

kimbermoon

In tandem with the Eclipse, Venus will also be in opposition to Uranus in the heavens: where Uranus is involved this suggests unpredictable or sudden changes of a negative nature. It can involve separations, estrangements and turnabouts in relationships. Due to this additional factor, it is hard to make a complete and accurate prediction. In consideration of the eclipse, this could end up being a mixed situation. The Moon in Scorpio can relate to struggles relating to power or control. It can cause overly passionate emotional reactions, and bring forth issues of anger, jealousy or obsessions: unexpected relationship conflicts are of concern since the eclipse is in opposition to your natal Moon. Be warned of clashes of deep intensity where relationships are concerned. The axis involved relates to the polarity between personal resources and shared resources, on the material level. Your inner need for material and physical security may seem threatened, and you may need to undergo a psychological transition as your deepest inner secrets or weaknesses, come to light. What are your most significant fears at this time? And what do you really value in life? These may have to be revealed.
The promise of the trine between Mars and your natal Mars, could indeed bring benefits on the level of career or profession, however it can also be overruled by the negative implications of the eclipse. In your natal chart, Mars is considered somewhat debilitated emotionally, and you may find it difficult to really share your emotions with others; as such repressed emotions may cause a build-up of pressure for you. The lessons of Scorpio can be quite harsh, especially with Saturn now transiting your 2nd house, which can denote financial setbacks or limitations as well. Thus, these I think are important things for you to consider: after suffering the Saturn return in Libra, the effects can still linger for you relating to relationships. Scorpio can penetrate into the depths of that which causes difficulty for you in relationships, which is often held within the subconscious, and reveal to you the true meaning of that which affects this area of your life. It can often force us to confront that which we don't want to be revealed. Perhaps this can be a test of whether a significant relationships will sustain your professional goals and ambitions. One may have to be forfeited, for the other. Thus, you must look at what your true expectations and values are: perhaps reset your priorities as a result. How much are you entrenched in the need for material security? You can discover more about your relationship chemistry, which may be unbalanced, by considering the combined energies of your Moon, Venus and Mars. Would be interested to know what does come up for you around the time of the Eclipse. :unsure:

Suffering in Saturn

In tandem with the Eclipse, Venus will also be in opposition to Uranus in the heavens: where Uranus is involved this suggests unpredictable or sudden changes of a negative nature. It can involve separations, estrangements and turnabouts in relationships. Due to this additional factor, it is hard to make a complete and accurate prediction. In consideration of the eclipse, this could end up being a mixed situation. The Moon in Scorpio can relate to struggles relating to power or control. It can cause overly passionate emotional reactions, and bring forth issues of anger, jealousy or obsessions: unexpected relationship conflicts are of concern since the eclipse is in opposition to your natal Moon. Be warned of clashes of deep intensity where relationships are concerned. The axis involved relates to the polarity between personal resources and shared resources, on the material level. Your inner need for material and physical security may seem threatened, and you may need to undergo a psychological transition as your deepest inner secrets or weaknesses, come to light. What are your most significant fears at this time? And what do you really value in life? These may have to be revealed.
The promise of the trine between Mars and your natal Mars, could indeed bring benefits on the level of career or profession, however it can also be overruled by the negative implications of the eclipse. In your natal chart, Mars is considered somewhat debilitated emotionally, and you may find it difficult to really share your emotions with others; as such repressed emotions may cause a build-up of pressure for you. The lessons of Scorpio can be quite harsh, especially with Saturn now transiting your 2nd house, which can denote financial setbacks or limitations as well. Thus, these I think are important things for you to consider: after suffering the Saturn return in Libra, the effects can still linger for you relating to relationships. Scorpio can penetrate into the depths of that which causes difficulty for you in relationships, which is often held within the subconscious, and reveal to you the true meaning of that which affects this area of your life. It can often force us to confront that which we don't want to be revealed. Perhaps this can be a test of whether a significant relationships will sustain your professional goals and ambitions. One may have to be forfeited, for the other. Thus, you must look at what your true expectations and values are: perhaps reset your priorities as a result. How much are you entrenched in the need for material security? You can discover more about your relationship chemistry, which may be unbalanced, by considering the combined energies of your Moon, Venus and Mars. Would be interested to know what does come up for you around the time of the Eclipse. :unsure:

Thanks....I guess. :) A normal person would probably be worried here, but I think I know what this might relate to. You touched on it a bit. I'm basically trapped in an unsatisfying relationship right now because of financial constraints. I would like to leave, but my career is stalled so I don't have the means. Plus there is a child involved, so all sorts of emotional blackmail going on. I know what my priorities are, I'm just being prevented from pursuing them. I learned the lessons of saturn in libra, but my partner didn't, so whatever pain this eclipse throws my way has to be better than the longterm unhappiness I've been stuck with for years now. Thanks for taking time to offer insight.

JUPITERASC

My original post:
So I'm not sure how wide of an orb to use for aspects, but the 11/13 solar eclipse at 21 scorpio falling in my natal 2nd house looks like it will trine my natal 10th house Mars at 22 cancer and oppose my natal 8th house moon at 17 taurus.

Also, the 11/28 lunar eclipse at 7 sag, also falling in my natal 2nd house, will trine my 10th house sun at 9 leo, conjunct my natal 2nd house uranus at 5 sag, square my natal 11th house venus at 9 virgo, and depending on the width of the orb possibly also conjunct my natal 2nd house jupiter at 1 sag, sextile my asc at 13 libra, and square my natal 11th house mercury at 1 virgo.

Can anyone offer me an interpretation of how these might manifest in my life? An advance in my career perhaps? I see a lot of 2nd and 10th house. Or will this energy be detrimental? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Hello Suffering in Saturn :smile:
Astrologer Celeste has an informative article "Eclipse Phenomenon" at
http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/eclipse-phenomenon/