Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

tangent comment

deimos one of mars's moon also seem to be artificial.

the combination of its size, speed of revolution and size does not add up mathematically. for something that big to be so near and moving so fast it would have to be hollow. I've read speculation it is alien built and likely a "space port" for ships.

rahu

:surprised::sideways::w00t::andy::alien: ngognogngognogngognogngognog
New one for me...but, DANM INTERESTING.... Thanks for checking in:happy:

piercethevale

I have read it was the last planet we destroyed, to the point we could no longer live there......so, Deimos, could fit the bill......

Notice I have said, I have read......I am undecided on what I believe.......

Have you ever read, "Nothing In This Book Is True, But It's Exactly The Way Things Are"?, if not, maybe you should? Then if you know about the USA Army's Remote Viewers unit and what Major General Stubblebine said about what is under the surface of Mars, [or if you haven't ...maybe you should read the book "Remote Viewers" as well?] putting the information from the two books together and then refer to Dennis Hoagland's narrative about the "Face on Mars" ... mix it all together and shake, shake, shake... I'm still shook.

...and recall there was the darndest little story going around some time back in the 00's about a photograph of Obama standing on the surface of Mars....

SHAKING ALL OVER... [WITH APOLOGIES TO JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES, THE GUESS WHO, THE WHO... AND WHO EVER ELSE I MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN]

piercethevale

Nice glasses Piercethevale!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks, I changed my avatar to this one just for you. My brother lives in New Mexico and He bought them at a souvenir stand in Roswell, N.M. and sent them to me some years ago. The photo is about 10 years old.
Little green sunglasses for little green men.

Opal

Premium Member
You are a wise woman... I am assuming that you are a woman?... I pretty much stick to what Edgar Cayce had to say about the history of mankind. There is a book that is from a compilation of his readings titled, "Edgar Cayce on the Origin and Destiny of Man"... I highly recommend it.

Oddly, I have never read any Edgar Cayce, I have only read Jess Stern, his autobiographer and an astrologer. I will keep my eyes open for the book. From Jess Stern, he is an interesting man, I am surprised I have never read him......

Yes, I am a woman. I am happily married for 35 years to a man with similar views. Both of us are Libra Sun/Mercury, he also has Mars and North Node there, we also share, Uranus exactly square our Ascendant.....him from the fourth, me from the 9th........he is more reasonable than I.......:biggrin::whistling:

Opal

Premium Member
Have you ever read, "Nothing In This Book Is True, But It's Exactly The Way Things Are"?, if not, maybe you should?

I have heard of it, I might own it......I will check our library, if not, I will keep my eyes open for it as well.

Then if you know about the USA Army's Remote Viewers unit and what Major General Stubblebine said about what is under the surface of Mars, [or if you haven't ...maybe you should read the book "Remote Viewers" as well?] putting the information from the two books together and then refer to Dennis Hoagland's narrative about the "Face on Mars" ... mix it all together and shake, shake, shake... I'm still shook.

That must be something, I do not see you as easily shaken or stirred.....again I will put them on my eyes open for books list in my phone.....

...and recall there was the darndest little story going around some time back in the 00's about a photograph of Obama standing on the surface of Mars....

Well, funny you should mention that, forgive me for not knowing the name of the expedition that blew up......Killing 7 astronauts.......it launched when Mars was at the closest it has been to Earth in I don't know how many years......:whistling:........but, 7 is the amount of people that it would take for a gene pool to be able to procreate.......and it is strange to think that we would not try to reach Mars with our advanced? technology........when it was at its closest.........

I was just told, I need 10 more characters......really?:wink:

It won't let me post........keeps saying 10 more characters......

SHAKING ALL OVER... [WITH APOLOGIES TO JOHNNY KIDD AND THE PIRATES, THE GUESS WHO, THE WHO... AND WHO EVER ELSE I MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN]

Well maybe I got 10 characters now......shake.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

piercethevale

Well maybe I got 10 characters now......shake.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

We've likely been to Mars... it's just that you won't here about it in the news.
Or, at least I have very good reason to suspect that we have.

You'll have to "get up to speed" with me here...
As my late friend Ed Skrocki's father, whom was a hands on mechanical engineer that worked many years for JPL and worked at Area 51, told me back in 1991 when I asked him about the rumors that "We" [the USA] have aircraft even more advanced than the "Stealth Fighter" that had just been revealed to the public. He said to me, "Son, We got **** in the sky that makes the Stealth Fighter look like it belongs at Kittyhawk"

I asked Ed, back 2005, if his dad had been reverse engineering any UFO's... He confirmed that.

Ed died about 3 years ago... some folks think He was murdered.
Ed had gotten a degree in Philosophy but spent his entire working life organizing UFO symposiums. We went to the same high school, same graduating class and we went to the same college. He introduced me to Clarisse, the clairvoyant, and got me my publisher.

Read remote viewers and understand how they did their remote viewing... there was always a sealed envelope with a photograph in it that they were to provide more details on through the use of their "talent".
When the "Face on Mars" was photographed...along with who knows what, some of those envelops apparently contained a photo taken of Mars' surface.
What the remote viewers saw sent everyone scrambling to get to Mars asap...before the Russians or anyone else did.

It's true, not much of anything does "shake me", at least not anymore. I've seen just about everything imaginable and a few things unimaginable.

I've stood toe to toe with the Devil himself, and exchanged blows...and I'm still here.:wink:

piercethevale

I've never made mention of this before. When I first began posting at this forum I made no mention of my partiality of using the Sidereal Zodiac but as I was in the initial process of introducing so many "radical" new understandings, I decided that all things pertaining to the Sidereal could wait until a later date. Besides. I find that many of the descriptions given for the attributes and physical appearances of those born in the Signs by Tropical Zodiacal reckoning are accurate.
Why? I can only surmise that most of the attributes and physical characteristics found were, very likely, compiled in the last few hundred years and thus are accurate but it's only that the Signs they are attributed to are wrong.

Back in late 2002 I was introduced to two sisters and told them, accurately, under which Sun Sign each had been born. No second tries, got them both on the first, and only, attempt. I based it solely on physical characteristics and mannerisms. One was a "Scorpio" and the other a "Pisces" by Tropical Zodiac.

So then, to the point of this post.
It's actually a bit amusing, and also a tad embarrassing, that I didn't realize until not too long ago that by Sidereal reckoning I too, as like Yeshu'a/Jesus, have an Aries Sun, a Libra Asc. and I also have Venus in Pisces. While Yeshu'a did have a Virgo Moon, mine was in Capricorn at birth, so we both have Moons in Earth and while his Jupiter was in Sag. mine was in Aries, so we both have Jupiter in Fire Signs. But the similarities end there.

Maybe I was given such a natal chart for my own to better understand Him?

I had entertained the idea of trying to walk on water but as I never have been very good at swimming...in fact I'm a natural "sinker"... I don't think it to be a very good idea to actually try to pursue that.:whistling::wink:

CapAquaPis

When Jesus' father (if not literally) Joseph was born in 21 BCE, the year we could possibly entered the age of Pisces, the degree of 30' Pisces is the ending of one thing and the beginning of another: Jesus Christ is theorized to been born on Dec. 25, 1 BCE in that age's tropical sun sign Aquarius (or cusp Capricorn). Joseph was born on March 19th (pre-AD Aries) and Mary (aka the Virgin mother) was born on Aug. 7th (pre-AD virgo) in the estimated age of 15. Astrology adopted a new calendar: 21st day of the month is a new sun sign.

The age of Aquarius is thought to began in 1980 AD and our current degree is 30' Aquarius. From reading astrological information, the rising sign is ruled by Pisces (now the first month of the astrological year in sidereal, March 10-11th). Aquarius should be ruled by the Galactic Center, which travels the ecliptic (not literally) 20,000 years and it was on 1' Sagittarius on Dec 20, then transit to 30' Scorpio on Dec 21, 2012 (symbolized by the parazodiac constellation north of the GC...Ophiuchus, which can mean Jesus' return and victory over Satan).

piercethevale

When Jesus' father (if not literally) Joseph was born in 21 BCE, the year we could possibly entered the age of Pisces, the degree of 30' Pisces is the ending of one thing and the beginning of another: Jesus Christ is theorized to been born on Dec. 25, 1 BCE in that age's tropical sun sign Aquarius (or cusp Capricorn). Joseph was born on March 19th (pre-AD Aries) and Mary (aka the Virgin mother) was born on Aug. 7th (pre-AD virgo) in the estimated age of 15. Astrology adopted a new calendar: 21st day of the month is a new sun sign.

The age of Aquarius is thought to began in 1980 AD and our current degree is 30' Aquarius. From reading astrological information, the rising sign is ruled by Pisces (now the first month of the astrological year in sidereal, March 10-11th). Aquarius should be ruled by the Galactic Center, which travels the ecliptic (not literally) 20,000 years and it was on 1' Sagittarius on Dec 20, then transit to 30' Scorpio on Dec 21, 2012 (symbolized by the parazodiac constellation north of the GC...Ophiuchus, which can mean Jesus' return and victory over Satan).
Joseph/Yosef was about twice Mary/Mariam's age, according to Edgar Cayce that is. She was "already with child" when she was first introduced to Yosef.
It was an arranged marriage and not a lot of eligible bachelors among the Essenes at the time and as the Essenes were the only ones among the Jews tha knew what was "happening" with Miriam, they weren't going to find anyone outside of the sect able and willing to marry an "un-wed mother" of 16.

Very few people seem to "get it" Yeshu'a finished up with this plane.
He spoke through Edgar Cayce on a couple of readings and said he's already been back, a number of times. Having mastered this plane of existence He can manifest a physical body at will and has walked among us and said that He's rather "a bit" disappointed in all that profess to be of His Flock.
They ain't doing right by Him.

He might even be in the physical right now, He might even be a member of this forum?

You never know.:whistling::biggrin:

piercethevale

Wow! My friend, Deva Nanda, looking like a metalhead! :biggrin:

I thought you were Kirk Hammet of Metalica.

When it was taken, Dave?

Photo taken around June of 2007, sans facial hair. I think that it allows the Native American blood lines to be more apparent.

I never was much into "Heavy Metal" though. I do like the band Hawkwind those boys are some radical kind of thinkers and they kicked Lemmy out of the band years ago for his use of speed. I have to imagine that it's hard to have one member of the band, especially the drummer, that's on "speed" while everyone else is trippin' on psychedelics.

I liked a bit of Type O Negative, love that flag of theirs as it uses the Cross of St. Joseph. I have such a flag on my personal page here at the forum.

If you're unfamiliar with the band here's a taste...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJu61Hf0P4

Opal

Premium Member
Hey Piercethevale,

It's been hectic.....between work, my aunt dying and my mom having a minor stroke, been too busy and tired to get here.

So you prefer sidereal......do you now only use sidereal or do you look at other methods as well? In sidereal it has me with a virgo sun, I have tried to fit it to me.....I read it and it really doesn't fit.......Libra Sun fits........

I look at your new pic....I see zip up black boots and a guitar......:lol:

Opal

Premium Member
How tight is your MC/Pluto conjunction.......I am guessing tighter than mine........I agree with most of your points, but it is not my obsession......I have it 4 degrees from each other........

My Uranus Square Asc is exact and noticeably so, but it is also tight with Mercury, and Jupiter........by aspect 24 degrees for all but Jupiter is at 25.......my obsession is precession......

piercethevale

How tight is your MC/Pluto conjunction.......I am guessing tighter than mine........I agree with most of your points, but it is not my obsession......I have it 4 degrees from each other........

My Uranus Square Asc is exact and noticeably so, but it is also tight with Mercury, and Jupiter........by aspect 24 degrees for all but Jupiter is at 25.......my obsession is precession......

I am so genuinely sorry to hear about the health issues among your relations.
I've been dealing with severe illness among my own for some weeks now.

I use the Tropical Zodiac only for ref. as to Sabian Symbol placement.
The Sabian Symbols are not linked with the constellations but rather they are linked with the Sun somehow. The Sabian for the first degree of Aries will always begin with the moment of the Spring Equinox.
|
As Dane Rudhyar wrote [and as to whether He figured this out, I do not know but I do know that He was "the Man" to do it...{if you'll pardon the gender based idiom... ?} when it came to figuring anything out that had to do with the symbols.] that the 360 Sabian Symbols are not necessarily limited to Astrological use but they represent the process of transformation found in every natural cycle... that is to say every cycle found to exist in nature. They could be applied to the full cycle of phases of the Moon as well.

I've posted my natal chart in the forum in a number of threads but I'll post it again, here, so you can easily access it.

If you'll notice Pluto in my natal chart is also involved in a "Mystic" or "Harmonic Rectangle" that includes the M.C. and a Moon-I.C. conj., a Saturn-Neptune conjunction and that the fourth point is the mid-point between my natal Venus and Mercury, which is at 21* Aries 31' 27.49", and while those two planets are over 12 degrees apart the fact that their sphere of influence overlaps [I'm allowing a seven degree orb of influence here] and the midpoint is almost precisely what a 12 point matrix [i.e. a "Grand Semi-Sextile" , i.e. two symmetrically interlocking 'Stars of Solomon'] that I have in my natal chart, albeit incomplete, has as a common averaged point among the 12 Signs [an average taken from including all four chart axis points, the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto, as they are all involved in this matrix I'm referring to. Please note that I'm not including Chiron nor Vesta in this determination even though they might possibly be of influence I'am only including what I am assured of is of influence.] that average point being among the 12 Signs at, almost precisely, 21* 13' 02"
Thus Pluto being a very integral part of this "Harmonic", or "Mystic Rectangle" as some will call it, it's influence becomes, somewhat, amplified... in fact everything involved in that particular matrix gets "amped" up, so to speak.

I've mentioned before as to the year 2008 when in March of that year I noticed that the missing 5 points that would complete the 12 point matrix I have in my natal chart... those points being in the Signs of Sag. Cap. Pisces, Gemini and Virgo... were all going to be occupied by transiting influences that May of that year, that is, all except that in the Sign of Virgo. I have also previously written of what my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, told me that Virgo would also be complete but by an influence we have not yet recognized and identified. She implied it was something below the ecliptic, in the Sign of Virgo and in influence to that common point of 21* 13' 02" and she also told me that legitimate influences don't have to be on the ecliptic to be of effect in that she compared this to the form of 3-D chess that the tv show Star Trek has shown in a few episodes.

I noticed just last week that those same four points will be fulfilled once again and, also once again, without anything to show for the Sign of Virgo, this coming next month... i.e. the month of May 2019. Those missing points in the Signs will be complete again as Jupiter will be retrograde going from the 24th to the 23rd deg. of Sag., Saturn will be retrograde and in the 21st deg. of Cap. Neptune will be in the 19th of Pisces, Pluto will be retrograde and in the 24th and 23rd deg. of Cap. The True Node will be in from the 21st to the 19th deg. of Cancer, The Mean Node in the 22nd to the 20th deg. of Cancer, with the True Node being notably Direct on the 9th, 10th, and 11th of May and the Sun will be exactly conj. that common matrix point of 21* 13' 02" in the Sign of Taurus on what appears, offhand, to be the 11th of May [here in California] and Venus is in the 25th of Aries and Mars the 27th of Gemini that day... So the 11th is looking to be a "Key " date for me... although Virgo remains in question for that day yet the Moon fulfills that on the 13th...

Anyway I look at it ...something is UP concerning my own path of transformation as the 12 point star, the 12 point matrix is said to be the Path of True Discipleship ... author, and presently the alleged only living disciple of St. Germain, Dorothy Leon being one source... [Dorothy was my adviser while I wrote my book, her services were arranged for me by my publisher. A most remarkable woman...!]

...Here's my natal chart... again. My birth certificate says 7:41 p.m. but I have it rectified to 7:40:44 [The Sabian Symbols are the ultimate tool for chart rectification and they really "ROCK" at it too] The only improvement I have made and am not including here is that I recently discovered that even though I was born in Glendale, Los Angeles County, Calif. Behren's Hospital, where I was born, is much closure to the gps coordinates given for Verdugo City. Verdugo City only recently incorporated.

In fact, I have been meaning to post a thread on the matter as most of the folks born in the city of Glendale during the first three quarters of the 20th century were born at Behren's Hospital it would be advisable for all astrologers that are dealing with a Glendale birth, and most definitely a confirmed Behren's birth, to use Verdugo City rather than Glendale for the location when casting a natal chart.

Dave-M-7-40-44-p-m-natal.png

Having such a matrix, i.e. the Grand Semi Sextile, the Path of True Discipleship ain't some glamorous traipse down primrose lane.

As my fellow yogi, and good friend, Suryakant describes it ..."as like being pulled through the Cosmic Knothole..."

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Interesting chart, we share scorpio ascending too......I haven't learned how to post my chart here yet, but I will pm you my data. We have similarities and we have interesting synastry aspects, easy to see similar frames of mind......

Thank you for your kind words......and may you and yours find peace, we are to that age now......someone stole my cape of invincibility......I'll be back later, have to do dishes......yuck......

piercethevale

Well, this is certainly interesting, at least it is to me, anyways.

After posting the above I thought it would be a good idea to try to nail down at exactly what day and time that the Moon will be at that 12 pt. matrix point, r.e. apprx. at 21* Virgo 13' 02".
I wrote approximately because my own natal chart can be further rectified by using a different gps selection offered by astrodienst than the one I have been using for all the years I've been casting charts.

So, I cast a chart for Orangevale, Calif. ... where I presently live and fully expect to be at the time the Mon will fulfill the vacancy in the 22nd deg. of Virgo which will be on this coming May 13th, 2019 [here in Calif.] at 9:06 p.m. and a few seconds.

So, check out the chart that resulted and look at where the Moon will be....

Dave-12-point-matrix-completion-may-13-2019-81814-96379.png

This is "Par for the Course", as the saying goes. Nothing of significance that occurs astrologically in my life ever appears to be "just coincidental"

Of course I did question if whether I should, ignore and, disregard looking for an influence to occupy that point in Virgo the same as I did in 2008 and just assume that something will be there of influence albeit, presently, unknown to us.

Jupiter has the empty point in Sag. well covered and at 22* Sag. 40' 32" it will also be conj. my Part of Radical Change [Asc. + Pluto - Uranus] at 22* Sag. 36' 13"0 and Jupiter will be conj. by less than a one deg. orb with my Part of Intelligence & Skill [Asc. + Mars - Merc.] at 23* Sag. 14' 45" which is where Pluto made three conjunctions in January, June, and November of 2005. That was right after I had produced this "birth chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a on November 7, 2004.
That I've mentioned in so many posts that of all the Planets, Uranus is the one that continuously has the most profound and assured effect on me is reason that I want to take the opportunity here, once again, to point out that on November 7, 2004 Uranus was retrograde but about to go direct on the 11th and on the day of producing the chart Uranus was at 02* Pisces 53" and it was conjunct my "Traditional" Part of Hyleg which is at 02* Pisces 36' 44", which is based on the Full Moon prior to my birth which was the more recent of the two allowed by "Traditional" reckoning... the other being the New Moon. [ Please read my thread on the Part of Hyleg, "The King of Parts...", for more about the discovery that forum member Phoenix Venus and I made concerning the Post natal New and Full Moon positions when used in the same formula.] While Uranus stopped short of a complete and exact conjunction in retrograde it certainly was still a conjunction by less than a one degree orb.

I've a number of other threads that are on the subject of the Planet Uranus and what it has done to me in it's relentless orbit about the Sun. One such event was when it conjuncted my Part of Damage [Asc. + Neptune - Mars] at 04* Aries 57' I need an emergency operation to save my life that same day. Uranus was at 04* Aries 56' when the operation was over. My Part of Surgery is at 05* Aries 23' and when I got out of the hospital eleven days later Uranus was at 05* Aries 32'. So Uranus was conj. my Part of Surgery too when I was on the operating table, by less than a half of a degree of orb.

The New Moon that was prior to producing the natal chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a was on October 13, 2004 and the Sun and Moon were at 21* Libra 05' 59" ...and so there's that same 22nd degree having been in play again... and I should remind all, or so inform the uninformed, that the natal Desc. [The "WHERE-TO"] of the USA's natal chart is at 21* Libra 29' 38"
The Full Moon that followed on October 27, 2004, [Sun at 05* Scopio 02' 18"] produced a Part of Fortune for my locale at 13* Sag. 07' 26" which happens to be Dane Rudhyar's natal Asc. and its Sabian Symbol is [ibid.]

"SAGITTARIUS 14°: THE GREAT PYRAMID AND THE SPHINX.
KEYNOTE:
The enduring power of occult knowledge and of its quasi-divine Custodians, 'Seed-men' of a previous cycle of existence.

The belief in an Original Tradition based on the perfect knowledge of the archetypal principles and forms which underlie all manifestations of life on this Earth (and by extension in the cosmos) is deeply rooted in man's consciousness. The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx are witnesses to such a Tradition, especially for the Western world. The symbol implies that such an archetypal knowledge remains the foundation upon which men's minds can still build solid and valid formulations, as new evolutionary developments are pending.

This fourth stage symbol suggests that this occult knowledge and the traditional process of acquiring it is still available, and that by accepting their principles modern man can best meet the challenge of our present world crisis. The symbol, interpreted from a personal point of view, points to the greatness of a Soul's past achievements and the value of trying to re-evoke this past. What is revealed is
THE POWER OF SPIRITUAL ANCESTRY.
"

Maybe that'll give some further explanation, or understanding, to what Dane referred to as the "Quantum Leap" that is available to take at the Full Moon phase of the Moons' cycle?

At the moment the chart was produced the Sun was at between 15* Scorpio 55' and 16* Scorpio 00' and conjunct my Part of Destiny [M.C. + Sun - Moon] at 16* Scorpio 32' and the Moon was at 17* Virgo 40', give or take 15' and was conj. my pre-natal New Moon Part of Hyleg, at 17* Virgo 34' 35" and conj. the post-natal Full Moon Part of Hyleg derived from the Yeshu'a natal chart at 17* Virgo 25' 34" and also the Part of Soul derived from the USA's natal chart {The "Zero Hour" chart July 4, 1776 @ 12:00:01 a.m. Philadelphia, Penn.] which is at 17* Virgo 18' 24"...

Got All That?

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Neptune will soon be in the 19th deg. of Pisces the same degree that the Part of Fortune derived from this natal chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus is [ibid.] "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE" ...and, oh, did I mention that this 12 point matrix is allegedly the Path of True Discipleship?... Yeah, I guess I did.,.. funny thing in addition the North Node is presently at 21* Cancer 14' 03 and when I just a moment ago clicked on astrodiensts main page to check on the Nodes' position ...as I use their "Char of the Moment" and have it preset for Philadelphia, the Part of Fortune for that chart was at 21* Gemini 59' 04' ...:sideways::pinched: Go figure

piercethevale

Can't send you a pm......your space is full.....you have to do dishes too......:whistling:
:andy:
All right, where's the hidden camera...
Who sent you?:surprised:

Geesuz, DISHES? I'm trying to find one clean one left in the apt and a set of utensils that isn't too crusty so I can EAT my dinner in a moment.

....or does that all show in my natal chart? DANM, I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS....!:sad:

piercethevale

YEAH I KNOW MY MAILBOX IS FULL...i USUALLY KEEP IT THAT WAY...AND MY VOICEMAIL TOO

It makes my life so much simpler.

My profile page has my email address listed...try that.

Last edited: