Moon square Pluto Transit

Hey everyone,

I'm going through a Pluto square Moon transit for almost a year now and so many things happened in my life that made me a big bowl of emotions, when i think it's finally going to stop something happens all over again.

So far, my mother suddenly moved far away and we had estrangement, it was hard;
My brother had to move in with me for 2 months and it was super difficult coping with him as he had a lot of emotional isssues at the time, drained me;
Had an intense love affair that made me completely break down; it was very hard to pull this off;
Then tried to move on, had another person appear in my life, it's an impossible relationship but messes with my emotions,

So i know that this transit triggers intense emotions i'm just hoping it will end soon as it's very tiring.

I would really like to hear your experiences on this and also if you had this was there anything that helped you keep grounded through all the waves?

Thank you so much in advance..

curiousabout77

I remember it as a time of disconnection from the outside world in the sense that all my thinking seemed to be on the fall out from seeing a new side to my parents that i had never seen before and it changed the way that i saw them and understood their behaviour. It was like i was looking at completely different people and it affected the way i saw other people as well.