Please explain to me

Karenstars

second marriage is seen from 11th house and lord mars is in 4th house with venus and moon. Jup is seeing 11th house and lord mars also seeing it and strengthening.

Can anyone explain what the above statement means.

I am not sure how to interpret this statement

Last edited:

Oddity

For Firmicus, marriage was 10th house. For most after, it was 7th house.

A second marriage would be either 10th house or 7th house, depending on who you follow. It doesn't change houses because it's a different marriage.

Can you give us the source for that quote?

petosiris

Banned
For Firmicus, marriage was 10th house. For most after, it was 7th house.

A second marriage would be either 10th house or 7th house, depending on who you follow. It doesn't change houses because it's a different marriage.

Can you give us the source for that quote?

Most Greeks used 2-4 houses for relatives, so Thrasyllus quotes Hermes and Valens himself use 7th and 10th for wives (marriage). As far as I know, those are the only two places used in the tradition.

I also have not heard 11th, so I am confused by the above post. It is post-ascending the X, but that does not strike me as enough rationale for assigning second marriage there. I also don't think one should change houses for second or third marriage.

Last edited:

Karenstars

Thank you all for responding. The source is someone who answered my question of concern of my marriage on a different forum and that was their response and I didn’t understand it. So I guess I should just disregard. Or maybe would it be 11th in Vedic? I don’t know I’m very confused. But thank you all for taking the time to answer