Moon in libra

JUPITERASC

Of course anything is possible, including Warren Buffet texting me to ask if I would like a spare billion since he has so many. Generalizations such as Moon in Libra people are ALWAYS INEVITABLY this or that lack substance and are unreliable JMO :smile:

M

may28gemini

Well it's certainly not one sided as there's no way to interpret sexual orientation in a chart with much accuracy. I suppose one can surmise from some subtle aspects or position of certain planets but it's not really easy to tell anyway.

I'll give 3 examples of gay friends:

1. Libra Pluto rising, Cap Moon, Pisces Sun, Aries Venus-Mars, Sagittarius Jupiter, Scorpio Saturn. Masculine looking and acting.

2. Cancer rising, Libra Moon, Virgo Sun, Leo Venus, Scorpio Mars, Virgo Jupiter and Saturn. Very feminine looking and acting.

3. Sagittarius rising, Cancer Moon, Libra Sun, Scorpio Venus and Saturn, Cap Mars and Jupiter. Masculine looking and acting.

Let's look at Harvey Milk's chart. http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Harvey_Milk
Just from looking at his chart, I would assume most people would surmise him to be into having a lot short term love affairs- with women.

The main issue with asserting that those with Air heavy charts to be most likely homosexual, well, that's total nonsense. And hell no, being born with Libra Saturn doesn't make anyone gay.

People born roughly from Nov 1980 to Nov 1981 will all have Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Libra and Libra Pluto. Anyone born during that time that has an Air moon will make them mostly Air. Anyone born during that time that has Air Sun (like me) will most likely have Air Mercury and Air Venus as well. Those born roughly from Dec 1981 to August 1982 will have Libra Mars, Saturn, and Pluto. Throw in an Air moon and or Air Sun- Hahahahaha that's pretty much going to be accusing those born in 1981-1982 to all be gay (that's a LOT of people) which is totally wrong. A lot of my high school classmates are NOT gay and have in fact, been married (some several times already), and I have been married, to opposite sex spouses. And I'm not talking about lavender marriages, either.

So much for Air = gay.

Last edited:

The Ram

The main issue with asserting that those with Air heavy charts to be most likely homosexual, well, that's total nonsense. And hell no, being born with Libra Saturn doesn't make anyone gay.

Indeed. I'm wondering who asserted this?

I asserted this: "I certainly have noticed however that strongly air influenced ppl in general are more likely to be gay or bi than the other elements."
So much for Air = gay.
I suppose. I'm just still wondering who exactly said this? :)

JUPITERASC

Indeed. I'm wondering who asserted this?

I suppose. I'm just still wondering who exactly said this?
:)
ASSERTION :smile:
Hmmm...

No one has mentioned Moon in Libra's traditional association with homosexuality.
Any sources to cite? :smile:
Nope. It's insider knowledge.
Unverifiable

Thanks for the clarification. Given no source, then the information is unreliable :smile:

WeCareALot

I've got my sun in Aries, moon in Libra, and Libra rising. I pretty much hate the Libran side of me because it does make me afraid of conflict. But at the same time (here we go...), I appreciate the tactical, strategic side of Libra. There's a lot of astrological ******** on the internet about Libra, and I suppose it's my fault for believing in it in the first place. :/ My biggest weakness is, in fact, self-doubt. I used to hate the fact that I couldn't believe in something wholly. I feel like there's always a niggling voice at the back of my mind that says, "Well, are you SURE about that?"

Strangely enough, I do enjoy my solitude. Aside from work, I don't spend a lot of time hanging out with others. I prefer living, traveling, and doing most of my hobbies alone. But that might have something to do with the fact that my moon is in House 1 and I have venus in Aries in House 6.

M

may28gemini

I think it's tough for Aries Sun to have personal planets in Libra, let alone, Libra Moon.

I had an Aries Sun Libra Moon cycling partner and friend. She has what I would say would be death to any Aries, Libra Mars. She was very shy and passive with guys but in relationships, her Aries side showed and she quickly would become the boss, which always shocked her boyfriends and when they leave her suddenly, she wonders why? She was one of the MOST indecisive persons I've ever met and very flakey. She got upset with me because I unwittingly got my bike fixed by her ex boyfriend (one of the many who dumped her suddenly and she was resentful of that) and she told me I need to boycott all places her previous boyfriends worked at (which is ridiculous because I never met any of them nor know what they look like). It was only in passing conversation between me and the guy that we knew her in common. I told her about that encounter and she got royally upset with me, ignored all my calls, texts, unfriended me on Facebook and twitter and gave me the silent treatment. After 2 weeks of that, I called her one last time and left a message for her and told her, "It's fine you don't want to be friends anymore because you think I f*cked up in some way but you can at least not be a coward by running away." I immediately got a call back from her and she said we can still be friends (out of politeness and avoidance of fights) but after that conversation, we NEVER communicated nor saw each other again.

Seriously, I hate Libra Moon, and I especially hate it in combo with Aries Sun which makes them indecisive and cowards.

kimbermoon

I think about the polarity between these opposing signs and sure enough you are going to find conflict a lot of times; the theme is, after all, about the balancing between competitiveness and independence, and wanting to find harmony through social interactions. I see Libra as the Social mediator and afflictions therein can show personal difficulties in socialization. I am strong water and have difficulty dealing with the Aries energy...most encounters I have had in the past with Aries have been rather uppity, or arrogant in their manner of interactions; in general it's the 'my way or the highway' with them and their competitive edginess has difficulty with 'co-operation with others'; they'd rather be top dog. As per the example given above we see how different the signs can express for each individual,:happy: depending on the aspects involved and the oppositions present. Afflictions in these signs can often denote self-doubt and insecurities buried within the psyche due to the past expectations put on them by others. In proper delineation it is always important to note the planetary interactions as a whole before coming to a consensus on how the energies express themselves individually. For Libra, in the search for harmony and balance whatever makes them comfortable allows them to find such harmony within.

WeCareALot

May28gemini, that friend of yours does sound like a handful. :/ I can only imagine how the wheels are turning in her head.

The more experience I get, the more I realize that in the battle between Aries and Libra (if you will) in a person, it really is important to lean on the Aries side. I use to be uncomfortable with that idea because I always wanted to balance out the two sides in me--think about what I wanted to do but then consult with others to make sure I made the "right" decision. It's weird because I used to be 100% Aries when I was young but then I let it get socialized out of me because people would tell me that I'd never have friends an that I needed to stop being so blunt. I made the stupid mistake of listening to them and have felt like something's missing for the last 10 years (and I'm only 24!!). Like I lost my mojo or something. So now that I've seen both sides of the fence, I think that its the Aries side that needs to take the reins inside a person (especially when it comes to self respect and doing things for one's benefit) and the libra side just needs to find some other avenue of expression.

...and this probably explains why I'm single, spend all my time alone, and have no friends, haha. I dont think i'll ever be able to compromise enough to get either :/ The good thing is that Libra is a great strategist and is good at understanding what other people think so I can imagine that working well for certain occupations where it's not good to reveal the bossy ******* Aries side right away.

fullmoonlibra

Consider the aspects to the moon too when interpretating..

I have a moon in libra opposite aries mercury. If we talk about unbalance, this is the perfect example for it..
A square to Mars Capricorn, so not always that sweet..
A trine to chiron, sextile Saturn, trine Venus.

And south node libra: indecisiveness

Last edited:

WeCareALot

fullmoonlibra, Aggh! I'm jealous of your Cap mars. I feel that's a big help in the Aries-Libra war since cappy is good at picking a goal and staying the course. I've got my mars in Gemini in house 8, and its no help at all.

The only aspect my moon has is a fairly wide square to Saturn in Capricorn in House 3. I've read the description of moon square saturn and it fits pretty well. Needing to take responsibility for one's own feelings. Letting go of self-pity, etc.

moon+in+libra.jpg

Their love of justice, combined with the need to be fair and even-handed contributes to that characteristic difficulty such people find in making decisions quickly.

These people are rarely lazy. They work hard, and also demand that their partners work just as hard. They have a strong sense of justice and fair play. It is pretty unusual for them to express anger, but when they do it is usually a storm.

They are extremely positive and decisive in all their thoughts and actions. They have great foresight and intuition, and are generally seen at their best when acting on first impressions. The fear is usually well controlled so the typical representatives of this sign usually looks calm, collected, and in charge of the situation. Good natured and loving, they enjoy talking to people, yet can also be very attentive listeners.

They are often very psychic, have curious presentiments, and would make very devout spiritualists, theosophists, and occultists, and yet so strongly endowed are they with the desire to reason out everything that their love of exact proof usually overwhelms their psychic powers.

They are often very successful as speculators, but they have little regard for the value of money, and have as rule great ups and downs in their careers. Libra is a sign that values peace at all costs, and is very fair minded. People like being around Librans, for in the event of a dispute they will seek a compromise.

People born in this time symbolize a "balance." They seem always trying mentally to balance things and get an even judgment.

They are often found in public life, but it is with their innate desire to adjust the balance of things by making laws for the betterment of their fellows. This people graciously accept praise for their achievements and will gladly give praise to others, when they deserve it. LIBRA is the zodiac sign of Partnership. These people's energies are focused on melding and combining with others; they are at their best in personal relationships. Born under the sign of the Scales, they strive for balance and harmony and are happiest when their environment is ordered and serene.

These people are very good at science, and often spend their lifetime in study and research in some particular subject, again weighing and balancing every side of the question in the most conscientious manner. For this reason they make excellent doctors. Usually they become masters of some particular line of study more than as general practitioners. On the other hand representatives of this sign are not the most reliable people, either in what they should do, or in maintaining any particular view point. They are often accused of being two faced. Beneath that charming exterior they are very self centered, and insist on getting their own way,

As lovers these people are the most quintessential romantics among the zodiac. Venus ruling, they have an idealistic view of love and togetherness. Once these people fall in love, they start thinking of marriage. On the other hand these people seldom find happiness in marriage. In affection they appear to weigh and balance matters too much. In relationships generally, they invariably give back in kind what they have been given.

Well is it true?:whistling:

Ebenia

My bf has this placement and at his best, he is definitely fair, just, honest, humble and very socially likeable person. Everyone likes him and he has great manners. He hates injustice in the world and is tormented to pieces with injustices that the planet, animals etc. have to go through (his Moon is in the 12th house). He just wants peace and happiness to all, but however, he himself is not always at peace or happy. He has this "gentleman" quality to him that I am not even sure if he is aware of it himself. He has a very pleasant voice and he chooses his words carefully and he is very in place and together in social situations, giving a very graceful and tactful image of himself.

However, he is far too concerned of other peoples opinions of himself and need of approval. This is a good in a sense that it brings out great social qualities, ability to explain things to different people and gain approval and common understanding with them, but it also means problems in relating in intimate relationships and with family, because he is very very sensitive to other peoples tinyest disagreements or comments. He seeks for approval in relationships a lot and he actually has a pretty low selfesteem and trust in his own individuality. He masks himself to fit every situation, but in doing so, he loses himself. This is also the 12th house doings, but fits some Libra Moons also.

Overall he is a very humble, nice and sincere person with a strong need to be accepted. :)

M

may28gemini

May28gemini, that friend of yours does sound like a handful. :/ I can only imagine how the wheels are turning in her head.

The more experience I get, the more I realize that in the battle between Aries and Libra (if you will) in a person, it really is important to lean on the Aries side. I use to be uncomfortable with that idea because I always wanted to balance out the two sides in me--think about what I wanted to do but then consult with others to make sure I made the "right" decision. It's weird because I used to be 100% Aries when I was young but then I let it get socialized out of me because people would tell me that I'd never have friends an that I needed to stop being so blunt. I made the stupid mistake of listening to them and have felt like something's missing for the last 10 years (and I'm only 24!!). Like I lost my mojo or something. So now that I've seen both sides of the fence, I think that its the Aries side that needs to take the reins inside a person (especially when it comes to self respect and doing things for one's benefit) and the libra side just needs to find some other avenue of expression.

...and this probably explains why I'm single, spend all my time alone, and have no friends, haha. I dont think i'll ever be able to compromise enough to get either :/ The good thing is that Libra is a great strategist and is good at understanding what other people think so I can imagine that working well for certain occupations where it's not good to reveal the bossy ******* Aries side right away.

I liked her a lot but mostly because of her Aries side. She actually was the one who came up to me and friended me, invited me to a lot of events, trusted me by telling me secrets and such. I liked her Aries initiative side but the Libra passive aggressive side really got on my nerves. It's not until many years after our friendship ended and I looked up her chart that I know exactly why we ended the way we did.

I can't stand Libra Mars. I hate that Mars position with every single Sun sign. Even she told me she's not very decisiveness which sorta irked me. I am composed mostly of Air. I have 6 out of 10 planets in Gemini and Libra. I have Libra rising. For goodness sakes, we both have Libra stelliums and yet we act so very different. She has a lot of cardinal energy in her chart, but she's extremely flakey. I have half mutable half cardinal and I'm more decisive. The sad part is, if an Aries Sun is going to be flakier than a Gemini Sun, you know there's something WRONG.

And for the record, you're not single and living a solitary life because of anything wrong in your life. A lot of people have solitary lives. Good friends are hard to come by as people with sound/rational minds are scarce. Friendships are valuable but finding such high quality people to be friends with is more than just a feat, it's one of Hercules' tasks in the modern age, by which, I consider it "a modern comedy."

Scorpio888

Disagreed.

All other influences being equal a Libra moon is generally more submissive and accomodating than most moon signs.
But it's just absolutely not true. At all.

Moon in Libra, astrological cliches aside, is actually one of the most volatile zodiacal components out there... In part because of their incessant you-better-not-be-disrespecting-me-and-I'll-make-dang-sure-I-call-you-on-it overreactiveness, often to the point of being tiresome.

They are not submissive AT ALL (unless other chart influences, like Rising Sign, dictate it).

Libra Moon leans towards being downright prickly, in fact.

M

may28gemini

Well, let's look at Kate Winslet's chart because she's UBER Libra with Sun, Moon, Mercury Rx, Pluto, and Libra rising. She has Aries Jupiter Rx opposite her Libra stuff... and she's ANYTHING BUT submissive and docile. As a matter of fact, she has gone on anger rampages ahahahaha

pKubFSLmEQqXZwyuZQNjZQNj.png

WeCareALot

Kate Winslet also has her Sun conjunct Pluto so that probably helps too, haha.

It's possible that moon in Libra just swings from one polarity to the other. I know that when I was young, I was SUPER aggressive. I would call out people for even suggesting something rude. I'd get into physical fights if needed. But post-high school, I guess I got more insecure or something because I gradually switched over to the more accommodating side of Libra. In fact, I'm pretty sure a loss of confidence directly correlates with how passive I am...eh.

Eh, Libras in general (or people with lots of Libra placements) can seem pretty bipolar so I wouldn't be surprised to see folks on both sides of the independent/assertive and weak/passive spectrum.

M

may28gemini

Yes, not only does Sun-Pluto conjunct and on the AC give her more of a "solid" grounding force, she has Moon trine Mars, which is very important in successfully carrying out effective rampages :lol: :lol: