My first Saturn return!

PlutorisingLee

I am going through my first Saturn return and it will come to sloe this February.

Any tips/ideas as how to prepare and what to work on? Supportive transits?

This is obviously already ongoing because I feel a huge need to mature and grow. My physical energy has been very low which makes me suspect I'm feeling Saturn in my 6th house more.

Thank you for any advice for going through this!

Attachments

• satrun return.jpg
    satrun return.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 83

JUPITERASC

I am going through my first Saturn return and it will come to sloe this February.

This is obviously already ongoing because I feel a huge need to mature and grow. My physical energy has been very low which makes me suspect I'm feeling Saturn in my 6th house more.

Night chart so Saturn is of the sect in favor :smile:

waybread

The first Saturn return is usually a time of maturation. Childhood and young adulthood are left behind. This is a time when many people settle down into their plans about a career, relationship, or parenthood.

I note that you have a major T-square in your chart, with Saturn at the apex. I doubt that life has been super-easy for you so far. With moon-Pluto opposite your sun, it may be hard to come to emotional terms with your parents, for example. Saturn square sun and moon can be tough on one's sense of self-esteem.

So your Saturn return will be a good time to get some more mature perspectives on the difficulties you have faced in life so far. Transiting Venus and Mars in your 4th house of "home" and early childhood conditioning can give you a boost. You cannot change the past, but you can plan for your future.

Thankfully you have some astrological super powers. Four of your planets are domiciled, meaning they are in the signs they rule. (Venus in Taurus, Mars in Aries, Pluto in Scorpio, and Saturn as the traditional ruler of Aquarius.)

You can activate a lot of inner strengths and talents. Venus in Taurus often gives some artistic ability, such as singing. Mars in Aries would be good for athletic activities; especially because it is the tip of a "yod" formation. (I'd suggest a partner-oriented sport, like tennis or fencing.) As the fixed earth sign, Taurus know how to stay the course.

With sun trine Neptune-Uranus you are probably a visionary. You can use this to visualize your future.

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Hello PlutorisingLee,

don't worry so much about your saturn return. I will happen degree exact on 02/25/2022 and will only be a one day degree exact short overrun- and than gone without return to exact degree of your natal saturn again. And will not be the profound examination- saturn is known for in transits with getting retrograde - touching own natal saturn 3 times.

But what you will surely notice -will be transit saturn's squaring your natal pluto nearly one year long- starting exact on 03/26/2022 and lasting exact until 12/22/2022.

And t-saturn running forth and backwards over your 6th house cusp.

Last edited: