Is my ex pursuing this new girl

greentree

My Ex and I just broke up. Within a couple days I heard he is posting subtle hints he is already in love with someone else. I winder if he's actually pursuing this new girl already. I want to make us work but he's giving me back a lot of unclarity.

I feel pretty overwhelmed and heartbroken these days. I would appreciate any insight.

I see that his and my significator are actually coming closer together which surprises me...

Attachments

• is my ex already pursing that girl .jpg
    is my ex already pursing that girl .jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 58

lux111

My Ex and I just broke up. Within a couple days I heard he is posting subtle hints he is already in love with someone else. I winder if he's actually pursuing this new girl already. I want to make us work but he's giving me back a lot of unclarity.

I feel pretty overwhelmed and heartbroken these days. I would appreciate any insight.

I see that his and my significator are actually coming closer together which surprises me...

Who broke up with whom, and why? Do you know who "she" is specifically?

Tbh the ascendant is too early for the chart to be radical but I would hazard a guess about a couple of things. Seeing as it's early, and he's not aspecting anyone I think the answer is no, but it's also 'too early to tell', in other words, that may change.

He's in his fall (feeling very bad) on the critical 29 degrees Cancer.. with no essential dignity, so he's peregrine (dishonest, trickster energy), and Cancer energy expressed at a lower vibration can be rather manipulative. I'm guessing that he knows you'd be stalking his socials, and he's trying to upset you.

Mars in Leo on the MC: be careful to keep control of your impulsive acts of passion, especially what you show publicly (ie what you post on social media).. and maintain your dignity and courage. Don't show off or play tricks or write things about the situation etc. Wait for him to stop playing games and come back to meet you.. I don't know if we can read this chart since it's not radical but if we could, I would expect contact around July the 13th, at the latest.

greentree

Tbh the ascendant is too early for the chart to be radical but I would hazard a guess about a couple of things. Seeing as it's early, and he's not aspecting anyone I think the answer is no, but it's also 'too early to tell', in other words, that may change.

He's in his fall (feeling very bad) on the critical 29 degrees Cancer.. with no essential dignity, so he's peregrine (dishonest, trickster energy), and Cancer energy expressed at a lower vibration can be rather manipulative. I'm guessing that he knows you'd be stalking his socials, and he's trying to upset you.

Mars in Leo on the MC: be careful to keep control of your impulsive acts of passion, especially what you show publicly (ie what you post on social media).. and maintain your dignity and courage. Don't show off or play tricks or write things about the situation etc. Wait for him to stop playing games and come back to meet you.. I don't know if we can read this chart since it's not radical but if we could, I would expect contact around July the 13th, at the latest.

Thank you for your insight lux111. I told him I couldn’t be the one doing all the work anymore, his words needed to match his actions. He didn’t know if that was what he wanted, I was willing to try to make it work but he wasn’t ready.

“She” is someone he used to flirt with on instagram on one of his multiple accounts.

Two days after we broke up I saw that he had added her on his multiple accounts and on one of those he started leaving “heart eyes” and suggestive things on her videos in a bikini talking about sex… I honestly don’t think he thought I would know, I think he just did that, he can’t face the truth of the moment and instead of being with the pain he goes and does stuff like that. I think you’re right he’s feeling very bad… When he acts like this it makes me wonder if “we” meant anything at all to him, if he’s on to the next or if this is just a distraction, I just don't know. It’s disappointing.

I see that trickster, dishonest energy.

You’re right. I have been feeling like I want to be subtle about online about it but i’ve restrained myself. You think he’s coming back to meet me? I have been pretty hurt by his actions and think a bit differently of him now.

greentree

You were right lux111, he reached out to me yesterday (the 13th). He hasn't asked for anything but instead expressed his despair, sadness, it's hard not having me in his life, feeling torn apart and doesn't know what to do ...

lux111

You were right lux111, he reached out to me yesterday (the 13th). He hasn't asked for anything but instead expressed his despair, sadness, it's hard not having me in his life, feeling torn apart and doesn't know what to do ...

Yasss girl.. you must have done good and held your tongue..! I hope you've been able to find a bit more clarity over these couple of weeks, and were confident in whichever way you chose to respond to him.

Thank you so much for coming back to update the post... feedback is super valuable and so appreciated xx