What does it mean when you have a heavy 8th house Composite?

ChildOfVenus

This is a Composite chart between me and a woman I used to be neighbors with. She’s 8 years older than me. But I used to be around her a lot.

NoVzw0oE_o.jpeg

Osamenor

Staff member
A composite chart shows what energies are in the relationship itself. It's not the dynamic between the participants--that would be synastry--it's about the relationship as an entity in its own right.

Do you have any kind of personal relationship with this former neighbor, or were you just casual acquaintances? For a composite chart to mean much, you would have to be a significant part of each other's lives. If you're not, there's not much of a relationship to produce anything or be influenced by anything. It's a very weak entity if it exists at all.

Do you know for sure when and where she was born? To create an accurate composite chart, you have to have the exact date, exact time, and exact place of birth for both parties. If the time and/or place of birth for one of them is unknown, it's impossible to determine the composite houses.

ChildOfVenus

A composite chart shows what energies are in the relationship itself. It's not the dynamic between the participants--that would be synastry--it's about the relationship as an entity in its own right.

Do you have any kind of personal relationship with this former neighbor, or were you just casual acquaintances? For a composite chart to mean much, you would have to be a significant part of each other's lives. If you're not, there's not much of a relationship to produce anything or be influenced by anything. It's a very weak entity if it exists at all.

Do you know for sure when and where she was born? To create an accurate composite chart, you have to have the exact date, exact time, and exact place of birth for both parties. If the time and/or place of birth for one of them is unknown, it's impossible to determine the composite houses.

I know the Composite chart is the actual relationship. I'm asking what having a heavy 8th house in a Composite chart indicates. We used to spend time together I don't know if that would be considered a personal relationship. I would assume so seeing her every day and spending a lot of time with her.

katydid

I know the Composite chart is the actual relationship. I'm asking what having a heavy 8th house in a Composite chart indicates. We used to spend time together I don't know if that would be considered a personal relationship. I would assume so seeing her every day and spending a lot of time with her.

Spending a lot of time with someone every day does not necessarily make it a relationship that a composite would define.

For example, I spent a lot of time with my coworkers every day, but if we didn't have a close bond, but we were just waiting to punch out after our shifts, we didnt really have a relationship.

I had a neighbour who walked her dog the same times that I did, and we saw each other every day, twice a day actually, but we didnt really have a relationship other than the fact we lived next door and both had dogs to walk.

So I guess the question would be, did you have a close connection with this neighbour? Were you close friends or emotionally connected in any way?

ChildOfVenus

Spending a lot of time with someone every day does not necessarily make it a relationship that a composite would define.

For example, I spent a lot of time with my coworkers every day, but if we didn't have a close bond, but we were just waiting to punch out after our shifts, we didnt really have a relationship.

I had a neighbour who walked her dog the same times that I did, and we saw each other every day, twice a day actually, but we didnt really have a relationship other than the fact we lived next door and both had dogs to walk.

So I guess the question would be, did you have a close connection with this neighbour? Were you close friends or emotionally connected in any way?
I’ve always felt an emotional connection I miss her from my childhood.

katydid

I’ve always felt an emotional connection I miss her from my childhood.

OK, that is helpful to help us understand better, what this composite represents.

She was 8 yrs older, but you were a child? Was she an older 'friend' that you hung out with a lot?

Did she maybe help reveal 8th house secrets to you? Explain the mysteries of the hidden 8th house taboos? I had an older cousin that did that for me over my early childhood years...and her Mercury is conjunct my 8th house Moon....:innocent:

This [Mercury/Mars] to Uranus opposition is pretty interesting, there in the 8th house...

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

OK, that is helpful to help us understand better, what this composite represents.

She was 8 yrs older, but you were a child? Was she an older 'friend' that you hung out with a lot?

Did she maybe help reveal 8th house secrets to you? Explain the mysteries of the hidden 8th house taboos? I had an older cousin that did that for me over my early childhood years...and her Mercury is conjunct my 8th house Moon....:innocent:

This [Mercury/Mars] to Uranus opposition is pretty interesting, there in the 8th house...

Yes, that's what I mean an older friend that I hung out with a lot.