saturn/pluto effects?

Scorpio90

I am very moody, I can not control it anymore .. my life is good, good health, job opportunities, good economy, I am doing exercises and leaving aside the vices but I am treating people around me badly, I do not smile, besides of exercising and working I no longer have energy .. everything I do I do it because I feel I do not have to stay stuck ..

I see that I have hard transits like pluton and Saturn long ago (they started to take effect?) .. I am afraid to explode .. I practice meditation, mindfulness, live the present but I am distracted, I can not concentrate or control myself.

thanks and sorry for my english

Attachments

• astro_24gw_a_2018918.43652.54185.jpg
    astro_24gw_a_2018918.43652.54185.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 35

mle6321

I am very moody, I can not control it anymore .. my life is good, good health, job opportunities, good economy, I am doing exercises and leaving aside the vices but I am treating people around me badly, I do not smile, besides of exercising and working I no longer have energy .. everything I do I do it because I feel I do not have to stay stuck ..

I see that I have hard transits like pluton and Saturn long ago (they started to take effect?) .. I am afraid to explode .. I practice meditation, mindfulness, live the present but I am distracted, I can not concentrate or control myself.

thanks and sorry for my english

Hello Scorpio90,

I noticed a few things in your chart that I thought I'd share. I'm no expert, but here's what I noticed. You were mentioning transits, but Neptune stuck out to me more than Saturn or Pluto. Transiting Neptune appears to be conjunct with your natal moon, which is in Pisces. From what I understand, Moon in Pisces can be challenging. Pisces is a very sensitive, intuitive, emotional, and impressionable sign. So to have the Moon, which rules emotions, in the sign of Pisces, could definitely make you feel emotional and perhaps moody. Then in addition, Neptune, the ruling planet of Pisces, is conjunct to your natal moon.

I also noticed that transiting Jupiter is conjunct natal Pluto. Jupiter is the planet of expansion and Pluto is the planet of transformation. This could be a very lucky time for you. You are capable of achieving success and spiritual maturation at this time. It sounds like you have been consistently going through the motions with work, exercise, and meditation practices. Perhaps you feel impatient that your efforts have not yet reaped reward. You must remind yourself of why are doing what you are doing to help yourself and live the life that you want to live. If you are feeling physically exhausted from working out, you are probably overexerting yourself. The goal in exercise is consistency, not strain. I would suggest that since you have a seem to practice a pretty solid routine as to taking care of your mental and physical self, that perhaps there are other areas of your life that need to be reexamined and some purging of old habits or people that don't promote positivity to your life is in order. And due to Jupiter conjunct Pluto, this may be the perfect time to make any kind of positive change and ease the strain of letting go of things that are no longer helpful to you.

I hope something may have helped in here. Best of luck

Last edited:

Scorpio90

Hello Scorpio90,

I noticed a few things in your chart that I thought I'd share. I'm no expert, but here's what I noticed. You were mentioning transits, but Neptune stuck out to me more than Saturn or Pluto. Transiting Neptune appears to be conjunct with your natal moon, which is in Pisces. From what I understand, Moon in Pisces can be challenging. Pisces is a very sensitive, intuitive, emotional, and impressionable sign. So to have the Moon, which rules emotions, in the sign of Pisces, could definitely make you feel emotional and perhaps moody. Then in addition, Neptune, the ruling planet of Pisces, is conjunct to your natal moon.

I also noticed that transiting Jupiter is conjunct natal Pluto. Jupiter is the planet of expansion and Pluto is the planet of transformation. This could be a very lucky time for you. You are capable of achieving success and spiritual maturation at this time. It sounds like you have been consistently going through the motions with work, exercise, and meditation practices. Perhaps you feel impatient that your efforts have not yet reaped reward. You must remind yourself of why are doing what you are doing to help yourself and live the life that you want to live. If you are feeling physically exhausted from working out, you are probably overexerting yourself. The goal in exercise is consistency, not strain. I would suggest that since you have a seem to practice a pretty solid routine as to taking care of your mental and physical self, that perhaps there are other areas of your life that need to be reexamined and some purging of old habits or people that don't promote positivity to your life is in order. And due to Jupiter conjunct Pluto, this may be the perfect time to make any kind of positive change and ease the strain of letting go of things that are no longer helpful to you.

I hope something may have helped in here. Best of luck

mle6321, thank you very much for your observation, I have not taken into account neptune / moon and this is true .. maybe I'm a little obsessed with the transits of saturn and pluto, I read a lot about them then I blame them always haha.

I also think that jupiter / pluto was a time of many vices and I even gained weight but I put a limit on it.

Any other observation to share? It does not necessarily have to be about the transits.

Thank you! :biggrin:

watcherofthesouth

I can relate as I am Pisces/Sun. Your Moon in 3rd house/Communication + Neptune transit can be attributed to moodiness, no doubt. Your Scorpionic energy may emphasize it (I'm a Scorpio Moon). Mars in Gemini at 13 degree (Aries degree) of Aries is also a potential factor of treating people in a way that's not always positive ---or aggressive. I must say that Pluto crossing over your Ascendant is a huge deal. You are seeing what you need to fix and destroying what does not work for you. You are looking deep inside yourself and seeing what you need to change. This is the beauty of Pluto :) Uranus transiting 4th house also means potential ups and downs in home life and can also be difficult.

Last edited:

Scorpio90

watcherofthesouth thank you very much for your contribution, it makes a lot of sense .. and I also think the same about pluto, although sometimes it is aggressive and it teaches you abruptly!