Will I be in relationships soon?

Neda

Been single for sometime now(more then 3 years) so I asked will I be in relationships soon.please if you can answer.

Attachments

• 555555555.jpg
    555555555.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Im not seeing a yes from this chart, moons void and approaching a new moon.

Would have been better for you to have asked a specific time frame.....i.e will i be in a r'ship in the next 6 months.

Sunrise

Been single for sometime now(more then 3 years) so I asked will I be in relationships soon.please if you can answer.
hi Neda, hope you are fine!
I think something will be on your way. Uranus (the modern ruler) on the seventh in front of Mars (you) shows us something unusual, or something sudden. Also there Uranus shows relationships perhaps with strange conditions and quite a lot of freedom. Also there in the field of relations (7th), Uranus may sometimes show a separation precedent.

At the same time, while Mars (you) goes to meet this Ouranos, On the other, Venus (7th = relationship) goes to make a trine with the retro Mars (you). I think all these conditions can bring something on your way.
Even Jupiter (ruler of the 5th), love, flirting, short relationships, fun, sex, sitting in the first house that shows us the priority you put in this phase of your life are all the above. This Jupiter will make trine with Neptun (modern ruler) in the 5th house. Of course the 5th house shows also the children if you have.

The only thing I do not like is that the moon will meet the antiscion of Saturn. Of course, this has to do with economic issues mainly from family, home, or relatives and not with erotic.

hope the best and good luck

Neda

hi Neda, hope you are fine!
I think something will be on your way. Uranus (the modern ruler) on the seventh in front of Mars (you) shows us something unusual, or something sudden. Also there Uranus shows relationships perhaps with strange conditions and quite a lot of freedom. Also there in the field of relations (7th), Uranus may sometimes show a separation precedent.

At the same time, while Mars (you) goes to meet this Ouranos, On the other, Venus (7th = relationship) goes to make a trine with the retro Mars (you). I think all these conditions can bring something on your way.
Even Jupiter (ruler of the 5th), love, flirting, short relationships, fun, sex, sitting in the first house that shows us the priority you put in this phase of your life are all the above. This Jupiter will make trine with Neptun (modern ruler) in the 5th house. Of course the 5th house shows also the children if you have.

The only thing I do not like is that the moon will meet the antiscion of Saturn. Of course, this has to do with economic issues mainly from family, home, or relatives and not with erotic.

hope the best and good luck
Thank you very much for the reading. Yes I do have Son and I do have economic ensues.

Neda

Im not seeing a yes from this chart, moons void and approaching a new moon.

Would have been better for you to have asked a specific time frame.....i.e will i be in a r'ship in the next 6 months.

Next time I will.for now just asked soon meaning in next few months.