Please Help Me!!!! CONFUSED

emotionalaquarius

Hey there :)
is it normal for your ASC to be different in vedic astrology than what it is in western?????
------
vedic: Scorpio ASC
western: Sagittarius ASC

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-02 at 8.44.09 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-01-02 at 8.44.09 PM.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 29

RaRohini

Kindly provide your birth details to draw up a vedic chart. Most astrologers prefer drawing up their own chart.
Is there any specific area you want to know about?

RaRohini

February 7, 2000
3:45 AM
Oklahoma city, oklahoma
97:31W 35:28N
---
yes, my moon and my mother

Hi !
Your Ascendant as per vedic chart is Scorpio star Jyestha the hero. So life will be full of ups and downs, but it is important to 'face your fears' to be effective.
Your moon is in Aquarius Shatabhisha the thousand healers. These people can access higher dimension communication and they can be 'unique' and different. They can take gambles in life easily but should be wary of alcohol. They are a very comforting presence to mentally disturbed or LGBT people.It is ruled by Rahu and your Rahu is in Cancer Pashyami the nurturer in the 9th house of higher studies,voyages and philosophy.
You may do well in healing and nurturing professions.
Mother is denoted by the 2nd house. It has Venus in Sagittarius Purvashada the mermaid. Mother may be a carefree Sagittarius type personality who places a lot of importance on the institution of marriage.But gypsy-like in thinking.

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
Hey there :)
is it normal for your ASC to be different in vedic astrology than what it is in western?????
------
vedic: Scorpio ASC
western: Sagittarius ASC
Very soon I would try to have some time to solve your querry. Meanwhile, visit this link to get prediction accurately and free , Just you may Submit your birth details, ask your question there, Just don't forget to comment into that website. that's all. Many people including me gt satisfactory result in that website. The link is below, copy and paste the link in your address bar and visit the site and ask your question.
And do comment there.

http://bit.ly/2iKDWdI

emotionalaquarius

Hi !
Your Ascendant as per vedic chart is Scorpio star Jyestha the hero. So life will be full of ups and downs, but it is important to 'face your fears' to be effective.
Your moon is in Aquarius Shatabhisha the thousand healers. These people can access higher dimension communication and they can be 'unique' and different. They can take gambles in life easily but should be wary of alcohol. They are a very comforting presence to mentally disturbed or LGBT people.It is ruled by Rahu and your Rahu is in Cancer Pashyami the nurturer in the 9th house of higher studies,voyages and philosophy.
You may do well in healing and nurturing professions.
Mother is denoted by the 2nd house. It has Venus in Sagittarius Purvashada the mermaid. Mother may be a carefree Sagittarius type personality who places a lot of importance on the institution of marriage.But gypsy-like in thinking.
omg thank you sm. My mother was sagittarius, that's crazy. anything else you could tell me?? is her death in my chart??