My chart and Kurt Cobain's (bina)

PRocker

[Note: don't post Read My Chart posts in the Natal Astrology Forum - Moderator]

np2vy9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix Venus

PR, this topic is very interesting to me. Not only because i was a 90's kid and loved KC, but because i am also interested in the concept of past lives as related to astrology. His mars was the same degree as my ascendant. And ive always had a soft spot for him.

It wouldn't be a simple endeavor for me to look into this. I'd have to do a very involved analysis of both charts in order to come up with a guess, and at the end it would be just that- an educated guess. But an analysis would go a very long way in helping you uncover your soul potential and spiritual life mission. Id be willing to approach a chart analysis from this perspective if you are interested, and it will likely uncover some clues as to your inquiry. But it would take some time as well. So let me know if you are interested and invested and i will proceed.

I would suggest finding an authentic clairvoyant that you could ask this question to. I know of one, she told me who i was in a past life and i believe her based on my experiences. Ill ask her if she's okay with my giving out her name if you are interested.

There is the issue of accuracy of birth time. I employ a method of astrology that utilizes the sabian symbols and the arabic parts. And these methods rely strongly on extreme accuracy.

A few years ago I looked at his chart and got the impression that he was born ten minutes before the recorded birth time. This was mainly due to the part of fortune.

If you change his birth time to about 7:28 pm, you get a part of fortune in the third degree of aqua, the sabian symbol for which is (from Dane Rudhyar's "An Astrological Mandala"):

"A DESERTER FROM THE NAVY.

KEYNOTE: The individual's self-realization through a crucial repudiation of a collective status which has become unbearable.

This symbol recalls the one for Scorpio 21°, but the fact that actual "desertion" is emphasized and reference is made to "the Navy" suggests that the crisis symbolized here is one implying an irrevocable change of status. Man refuses to accept the type of cultural patterns derived from his society's specific approach to local circumstances and to the universe as a whole, and in another sense, from its particular relationship to the all-human collective Unconscious. (The Navy refers to the ocean, symbol of primordial and unconscious evolutionary forces.) He not only refuses to obey orders, he deliberately turns his back on his collective social status; he becomes an outcast, and through this decision he may definitely individualize his consciousness.

This is the third stage of the sixty-first five-fold sequence. Something with collective social value is being potentially destroyed, but nature is not the destroyer (as in the preceding symbol). Man, the individual, steps out of his bondage to collective patterns and ideals. He may thus "find himself' by means of a sharp renunciation of his social birthright, i.e. by a crucial process of DESOCIALIZATION."

I think it's spot on for him. You might read this and understand what i mean?

How accurate is your birth time? Is it from a birth certificate?

I do like the symbol for your MC as to what you described in the other thread as your relationship with music. The MC represents the HOW of your spiritual path and it is at 16.05 leo or the 17th degree of leo:

"A VOLUNTEER CHURCH CHOIR SINGING RELIGIOUS HYMNS.

KEYNOTE: The feeling of togetherness which unites men and women in their dedication to a collective ideal.

Religion in its institutionalized aspect is the attempt to give a transcendental character to the feeling of community. The fellowship of common work needed for substance and security in a dangerous world is exalted in periodic rituals in which the co-workers participate. At such moments the consciousness and feelings of human beings flow into a common mold in which they become refreshed by the experience of shared values and beliefs.

This second stage symbol presents a contrast with that of the first only in that the collectively human aspect of experience is in contrast to the purely natural and fundamental character of instinctual life. The existence of a volunteer church choir implies a rather steady phase of culture and society. What is sung reflects the special way in which a particular community of human beings — extensive as it may be — interprets the deepest realities of human existence and man's longings for an ideal. The symbol expresses the idealized aspect of TOGETHERNESS."

katydid

You do have the nodes conjunct and reversed. Thus his South Node is conjunct your North Node/Ascendant. I think that is key to this whole interconnected energy.

Phoenix Venus

You do have the nodes conjunct and reversed. Thus his South Node is conjunct your North Node/Ascendant. I think that is key to this whole interconnected energy.

Yeah, that definitely gives a nod towards a positive indication.

When you think about it in terms of progression, which the nodes are all about, its a good indication.

As you might know me and piercethevale have been saying around the forum that there are two progressions of the horoscope around the zodiac. (Piercethevale figured this out from Rudhyar's works and his own genuine intent. He's a smart man :) .)

One, starting at 0 aries and ending at 30 pisces which represents the material ingression of humanity. Becoming entwined with the earth.

And the other, the process of spiritual evolution, which starts at virgo 30 and moves backwards around the horoscope ending at libra 1.

Virgo thirty being " TOTALLY INTENT UPON COMPLETING AN IMMEDIATE TASK, A MAN IS DEAF TO ANY ALLUREMENT.

KEYNOTE: The total concentration required for reaching any spiritual goal."

And libra 1 being "IN A COLLECTION OF PERFECT SPECIMENS OF MANY BIOLOGICAL FORMS, A BUTTERFLY DISPLAYS THE BEAUTY OF ITS WINGS, ITS BODY IMPALED BY A FINE DART.

KEYNOTE: The immortal archetypal reality that a perfect and dedicated life reveals."

And in PR's chart the nodes are reversed KC's and approx 2 degrees earlier. This shows a spritual progression, (whether it's from direct soul progress or from influence on future generations..) It sure points to something epically groovy and cosmic doesnt it? ::love::

With that, i'll stop because as i said before, for my to look into this would require a full spiritual analysis of the chart (theres no easy answers or quick hits. A node conj happens enough between people.) and i would need some permission from the OP before delving into that.

Hey PR, no matter what you might come to decide on the matter, just be careful with who you share this kind of info with. Astrologers can read charts and not all have your best interests at heart. Just be careful, k?

I pray for God's Eternal light, protection and clarity for you :)

Last edited:

PRocker

Yeah, that definitely gives a nod towards a positive indication.

When you think about it in terms of progression, which the nodes are all about, its a good indication.

As you might know me and piercethevale have been saying around the forum that there are two progressions of the horoscope around the zodiac. (Piercethevale figured this out from Rudhyar's works and his own genuine intent. He's a smart man :) .)

One, starting at 0 aries and ending at 30 pisces which represents the material ingression of humanity. Becoming entwined with the earth.

And the other, the process of spiritual evolution, which starts at virgo 30 and moves backwards around the horoscope ending at libra 1.

Virgo thirty being " TOTALLY INTENT UPON COMPLETING AN IMMEDIATE TASK, A MAN IS DEAF TO ANY ALLUREMENT.

KEYNOTE: The total concentration required for reaching any spiritual goal."

And libra 1 being "IN A COLLECTION OF PERFECT SPECIMENS OF MANY BIOLOGICAL FORMS, A BUTTERFLY DISPLAYS THE BEAUTY OF ITS WINGS, ITS BODY IMPALED BY A FINE DART.

KEYNOTE: The immortal archetypal reality that a perfect and dedicated life reveals."

And in PR's chart the nodes are reversed KC's and approx 2 degrees earlier. This shows a spritual progression, (whether it's from direct soul progress or from influence on future generations..) It sure points to something epically groovy and cosmic doesnt it? ::love::

With that, i'll stop because as i said before, for my to look into this would require a full spiritual analysis of the chart (theres no easy answers or quick hits. A node conj happens enough between people.) and i would need some permission from the OP before delving into that.

Hey PR, no matter what you might come to decide on the matter, just be careful with who you share this kind of info with. Astrologers can read charts and not all have your best interests at heart. Just be careful, k?

I pray for God's Eternal light, protection and clarity for you :)

Speechless, I appreciate it.
Never took into account an astrologer screwing me over, I'll be more careful about my chart

Phoenix Venus

Speechless, I appreciate it.
Never took into account an astrologer screwing me over, I'll be more careful about my chart

Of course.

Btw, that degree of 1 libra, the last degree in the spiritual step of humanity; it's the ascendant for the chart piercethevale found to be that of Yeshua. (he wrote a book on it and yes i find it to be the real deal..) So the "who" (AC) is the perfect archetype of man.. He was born that way as he achieved it. We've found that looking up ones composite chart with the chart of Yeshua produces some really profound stuff.

(The chart they have at astrotheme for Leah Remini interestingly also has an ascendant at that degree and she currently has a tv show busting scientology's *** wide open...)