Does he think of me in a love way?

danai

Does he think of me in a love/sexual way?

Attachments

• does he think of me in a love way.jpg
    does he think of me in a love way.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

CosmicStar

**I'm still learning so this is just my perspective...a more knowledgeable member might have a way more accurate interpretation than I do**

Ascendent is Sagitarius...which indicates jupiter ruler (at least the book i have studied thus far)
7th house is Gemini which makes him mercury

Mercury is in 3rd house and under the Aries sign
Also combust with the Sun
There is no aspect between Mercury and Jupiter...
5th is the sex house...and ruled by Aries...making mars the planet
Mercury and Mars is trine
Jupiter and Mars no aspect....

Mars is in the 12th house... house of secrets, imprisonment, & selfdoing.
You two are also in opposite houses...9th and 3rd.

I don't think he sees you in a loving way...You are Jupiter... in his detriment.

I see it as you hate that he doesn't notice you (because he is blinded by the sun)....he might have sexual feelings for you but they are hidden because 5th house ruler is in the 12th house. He might be hearing rumors and gossip that makes him want to ignore you because he is in the 3rd house which can be gossip and rumors. These gossip/rumors keep him from seeing you for who you truly are. But, hiding his sexual feelings comes so easy to him...so his sexual feelings very well not be strong enough.

kai

Question: Why are you looking at his 5th house and not hers to determine that Mars is the ruler? For his 5th, yes, but I thought in other charts here you guys looked at the querent's own 5th house for love aspects. If taking his 5th house, why not take his 12th house too as oppose to looking at his 5th, but her 12th? Thank you!

rafaella

Question: Why are you looking at his 5th house and not hers to determine that Mars is the ruler? For his 5th, yes, but I thought in other charts here you guys looked at the querent's own 5th house for love aspects. If taking his 5th house, why not take his 12th house too as oppose to looking at his 5th, but her 12th? Thank you!

Not sure if your question is addressed to me, but I didn't look at 5th at all. I'm looking at Mercury and its aspects, placements, and that led me to Mars in 12th. And yes Mars happens to be his 5th ruler.

I would not look at 5th for affairs, its the aspects and placements that the quesited significator is in that will give us clues. Mercury being combust is also another indication for something hidden happening. Why? One of the things combustion does is hide things. Sun is very bright and anything within 8 degrees of it is completely hidden due to that brightness, so actions of Mercury in this chart are hidden.

kai

Not sure if your question is addressed to me, but I didn't look at 5th at all. I'm looking at Mercury and its aspects, placements, and that led me to Mars in 12th. And yes Mars happens to be his 5th ruler.

I would not look at 5th for affairs, its the aspects and placements that the quesited significator is in that will give us clues. Mercury being combust is also another indication for something hidden happening. Why? One of the things combustion does is hide things. Sun is very bright and anything within 8 degrees of it is completely hidden due to that brightness, so actions of Mercury in this chart are hidden.

Great thanks for the info...I was asking since I am trying to learn from my chart readings by you guys as well as from the charts people post here :)

danai

Yes Cosmic Star! Basically, I know all the answers i'm interested in...much more than you all say.......they are in me! Also, cosmic star believe in yourself more! You are spot on, at least on this chart.

Οκ, he is married..Does he have a girlfriend out of the marriage?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_danaiii.77086.883.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_danaiii.77086.883.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

rafaella

Yes Cosmic Star! Basically, I know all the answers i'm interested in...much more than you all say.......they are in me! Also, cosmic star believe in yourself more! You are spot on, at least on this chart.

Yep, very likely. The first chart told you everything...It woud be in your best interest to not get involved.

danai

Not yet! it s not the time yet..if i revealed you my natal chart, his natal chart and our synastry, you wouldn't believe it.....and you would know the answers (cause you are goood, really!).........so i won t tell you. Trust in life!

Last edited:

rafaella

Not yet! it s not the time yet..if i revealed you my natal chart, his natal chart and our synastry, you wouldn't believe it.....and you would know the answers (cause you are goood, really!).........so i won t tell you. Trust in life!

I have no clue what you mean above? Not yet, what? You haven't been involved or? I wouldn't put that much weight on synastry, if I were you.

Oddity

I have no clue what you mean above? Not yet, what? You haven't been involved or? I wouldn't put that much weight on synastry, if I were you.

Rafaella is correct. Synastry, no matter how good it looks, in no way indicates that you will have a relationship with someone.

CosmicStar

Thank you appreciate your kind words...

Also the chart you have for this second question...the ascendent is 0 degrees

So too too too early....It might very well mean a no too or if he is dating someone outside his marriage...it is in the very beginning so too early to tell?

Also mars is in your own house...house of self...1st house...
5th house of sex is still ruled by mars... so you might have more of an interest in him sexually.

Saturn is also in your house...Saturn (from my studies thus far) indicates restrictions, hard, cold, solitary, sad.

Saturn is a malefic if I remember correctly.. and it is in your first house with Mars which would represent sex and pleasures....whatever sits in the first house shows what is on the way....which is misfortune and disappointment.

Him being mercury and trine separating from Mars... I would see this as a rejection happening.

So if you were hoping you would be his gf....I don't think that is going to happen.

But, as I said ascendant is 0 degrees...so too early to judge.
In addition I am just a beginner so only take my word so much.

Also want to add he sits in the 4th house and still conjunct even though it is separating...In my opinion he is too focus on his family to even notice anyone else....but he might come to notice someone (you), but I think it will be a rejection.

danai

So, you mean not now, not ever!

Even though i gave my answers to myself, because i let you make me feel uncertain, which i shouldn't) anyway i ll ask it...

Will we ever be together?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_danaiii.6781.15117.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_danaiii.6781.15117.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 32

CosmicStar

no, he will not be with you.

He is in the house that is your co-ruler's detriment and your main ruler's fall.

He has no interest in you.

In addition he is in the 2nd house and under Aries... even though he is not fully exalted under that sign he is still in a favorable sign for him

The 2nd house is all about values... he has strong values and he wouldn't go outside of his relationship in my opinion from this chart.

There is also no strong aspect between his ruler and your ruler as well as co-rulers.