Am I destine to be poor and unsuccessful

brightceci

Attached my chart.
I am approaching midlife (or already in my midlife, I am 39). Long story short, since 2012 my life have been turned upside down in literally every aspect of life including my mind! Over the pass 2-3 years, I have lost ALL my assets, savings, money, and my sanity. I have lost my job, my business is in total disaster and my marriage was almost over at one point, it started stabilizing this year. After studying and looking at my chart, I think it was because of Pluto square Pluto.

First I lost my well pay job because of whistleblowing (which happened accidentally btw), was on newspaper and all in 2012. Since then my life has turned into absolute sh*t. I have started a few side businesses all along my working life, I have always hated working under anyone. These businesses never took off.

I am still having my business. Now I feel that I need to rebuild, but at the same time, I think I am delusional, that I am not destine to success in business. The thought of even trying to get a job gives me a sense of defeat and humiliation (the job I can get now are of very junior ones, if they hire me).

Another thing about money. It seems that even though all these years I earned more than any of my friends and family, but my money has always go to someone else like my mother, and then my husband. My husband was a 'stay-at-home' husband for close to 10 years. He is a Pisces man and definitely fit into the category. He is a good and loving husband. But he likes his vice. He is a drunk, love his video games and weed, not doing much of anything else. Our marriage has 'stabilized' because finally he got himself a job and stay in his job for a year now. Although still not able to pay the bills.

Now we are really about to be homeless because I don't have enough to pay rent anymore. That's because I am getting tired and fed up with life and responsibilities. I have the 'I don't give a sh*t' attitude for the last two years. I feel that it doesn't matter what I do, I will never get ahead.

Am I destine to be unsuccessful? Are my lessons to just settle for less, don't expect much? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I forgot to add: I moved to Toronto Canada in the year of 1991. The natal chart shows the birth place in Hong Kong.

Attachments

• ceci.jpg
    ceci.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Your chart is intriguing. And very challenging.

Ascendant is the 29th degree of Pisces which places your ASC on the fixed star scheat. This star doesn't have a good reputation denoting great misfortune befalling it's natives. However, it is said to give great mental power and daring nature.

ASC ruler Jupiter is located on the first degree of Gemini. It is in detriment and in a nocturnal chart so his benevolence will be neutralized to an extent. Note that he is conjunct the Pleiades.

Pleiades from constellationsofwords: " They are said to make their natives wanton, ambitious, turbulent, optimistic and peaceful; give many journeys and voyages, success in agriculture and through active intelligence; and to cause blindness, disgrace and a violent death."

Fixed stars are generally thought to give high highs and low lows and this seems to have bared out in your life thus far.

Pleiades with Jupiter: " Deciet, hypocrisy, legal and ecclesiastical troubles, loss through relatives, banishment or imprisonment."

Your Jupiter has significance to your 2nd house of personal resources (its placement in placidus) the 4th house of home and family (its whole sign placement) 1st house which is you and the 10 which is the career and reputation.

Your partner seems to be indicative of the detrimented Venus in Virgo located in the 7th house of partnerships which could bring out the more negative traits of Venus namely laziness, overly comfort seeking. The dispositor of Venus is located in the 8th house which has the title of "idle"... Hmmm. Mercury, ruler of your 7th is also conjunct Mars (ruler of the 2nd sign - your resources) and the Moon (Mom) all located in the 8th (others assets, loss). Sun in the 7th sign square Neptune may just be icing on the cake at this point.

In quadrant house systems they are angular so will have a lot of power to act in your life. This configuration will make it's presence known. (And it has).

Intelligence, turbulence, daring but with people around you who may not be capable( or unwilling) of pulling there own weight. I can see how you would get worn down by the constant bombardment.

Your options seem slim to none. How possible is it for you to emigrate and try to your hand in another country? Are you averse to menial labour? When people in my country are low in their prospects they usually leave the country and take up "lowly" jobs and work there way up from there. Some actually are able to rise pass this station and get to a place of comfort. Perhaps you should consider it if you are on the brink of homelessness.

conspiracy theorist

You mentioned losing everything in 2012 so I checked the natal chart for that year (2011-2012) and some things I saw were telling:

1. There were 4 planets in your 12th house which is known as the house of loss, secrets, enemies and scandals.

2. Ruler of the first and the tenth Mercury (Information) located in the 12th sign/house. Shows the potential for loss (12th) of reputation/career (10) due to secret information (12th).

3. Ruler of the Mercury is Sun located in the first sign of Virgo. The information that came to light (Sun) got stuck on you (First house).

4. Moon rules the 11th and conjuncts Mercury in the 12th house. Business associates have possession of this secret info.

5. Out of sect malefic Mars in his fall Cancer conjuncts the cusp of the 11th. Hostile associates square a dignified Saturn on the cusp the 2nd of personal resources. Mars dominates the aspect. This looks like a direct attack on your livelihood as "assets" of the organization (2nd from the 10th) wanted to destroy what you had. Judging from the dignity of Saturn it was high quality material.

6. Ruler of the 2nd is Venus - combust, in detriment and out of sect. Burning up of assets. Subsumed by the 12th house ruler. A loss of assets due to secrets, scandals and conspiracies.

There are likely other timing techniques that would confirm that this period of life would be unfortunate for you but just looking at the solar return would indicate that you had your work cut for you (and from you) that year.

Ouch.

brightceci

You could try to relocating, moving to where your Jupiter is on your MC :)

You mean like somewhere in the south, Australia or South America?

I didn't mention, I already immigrated once from Hong Kong to Canada where I am now, before communist China took over Hong Kong from the British.

Arena

You mean like somewhere in the south, Australia or South America?

I didn't mention, I already immigrated once from Hong Kong to Canada where I am now, before communist China took over Hong Kong from the British.

You should have said that :)
This means your natal chart has changed in terms of angularity.
Where abouts are you in Canada?

Your Jupiter line for the MC is not in Australia, it is indeed in Canada, around the Winnipeg area.

You might also want to explore your Venus line, it is around Montreal.

Do you know how to cast your relocation charts?
If you give me your current location, I might have a few minutes to cast solar returns for you to look into recent and coming years.

It sounds like you could be somewhere near the Neptune line in Canada.
Have you been to Montreal and Winnipeg?

Rawiri

你好

I'm weary of offering your much advice, since I am much younger than you and this is a difficult and important situation. I really wish I had much good to say for you but, as mentioned above, you have a difficult chart no matter which way I look at it. Even if I assume your birth time is off by just 2 minutes and switch things around...things still don't get much better. This is whether I look at it from a western or jyotish perspective too.

In 2010 you entered a Jupiter period. Your Jupiter is unfortunately not in good shape. Let me quote Brihat Parashara for you on Jupiter dasa in this case:

"If Jupiter is in his debilitation Rasi, combust, associated with malefics or in 6th or 8th Bhava, there will be during his Dasa loss of residential premises, anxiety, distress to children, loss of cattle and pilgrimage. The Dasa will give some unfavorable effects at its commencement only. During the later part of the Dasa there will be good effects like gain of wealth, awards from and recognition by Government."

The relation to the house is especially pertinent because Jupiter is in the 4th house (which rules the home etc). Note the last part though, even in this case, typically Jupiter gives good effects in the later part (counted by thirds). Jupiter dasa goes for about 15 years. If it started in 2010 then the worst part is until around now. The better part should start in 2020.

This is general though, the case is you have many issues in your chart. Nonetheless, it looks like you may get some respite in the end of 2019 through to 2021. They will not be great though...but certainly better than now and will offer at least some breathing space.

That said, I don't think people should approach astrology as something entirely fatalistic. Traditional astrologers nowadays are especially prone to this, but traditional astrologers always had remedies on hand to help. There are even philosophies which viewed the influence of planets as something to escape from - all of them being evil since they all usurp free will.

I don't want you to spend money you don't have, however, you do live in Hong Kong and a good remedy for your Jupiter is a nice blue jade bracelet or (better) necklace which Hong Kong is known for, so I think it is nice that one of the ideal remedies happens to be one that matches where you are. There are other remedies but that would be the easiest - which is just wearing it all the time until Jupiter period ends in October 2025. If it's going to work it should provide at least some relief within 2 weeks, otherwise forget it. There are other possible remedies but I am uncertain as to your beliefs, religion - or lack thereof - etc to recommend. Wearing a bracelet is quite simple and doesn't require such views. (Oops, just read you are now in Canada...I will leave this here regardless)

I hope this is at least of some help.

Last edited:

brightceci

Your Jupiter line for the MC is not in Australia, it is indeed in Canada, around the Winnipeg area.

If you give me your current location, I might have a few minutes to cast solar returns for you to look into recent and coming years.

Too bad I can't edit my original post. I live in Toronto Canada now.

Rawiri

Just incase some confusion was caused. Time periods of the planets don't change regardless of where one moves. Certain angles in the chart may change and be considered with other methods, but even in those cases the original birth place is still supreme. My comment "just read..." was referring purely to the blue jade/Hong Kong connection.

brightceci

Pleiades from constellationsofwords: " They are said to make their natives wanton, ambitious, turbulent, optimistic and peaceful; give many journeys and voyages, success in agriculture and through active intelligence; and to cause blindness, disgrace and a violent death."

Fixed stars are generally thought to give high highs and low lows and this seems to have bared out in your life thus far.

This is not very encouraging isn't it. High highs and low lows is correct. I did experience successes, but it doesn't seem to stick until something happen to kick me in the as*.

Your options seem slim to none. How possible is it for you to emigrate and try to your hand in another country? Are you averse to menial labour? When people in my country are low in their prospects they usually leave the country and take up "lowly" jobs and work there way up from there. Some actually are able to rise pass this station and get to a place of comfort. Perhaps you should consider it if you are on the brink of homelessness.

I forgot to mention in my original post, I have moved to Toronto Canada way back in 1991, not with family but all by myself (another long story). Looks like I will just have to suck it up and hopeful get anything I can to survive for the time being. Moving to another country is tough, especially my husband got a job now. Homeless is tough too, uprooting with all these people and things with me is no easy task :( In the bright side, at least my situation is not nearly as bad as the Syrian migrant right now.

brightceci

你好 :smile:
Thanks for the reading. I have also tried to understand my vedic chart. Both conspiracy theorist and your advice put things in perspective :)

During the later part of the Dasa there will be good effects like gain of wealth, awards from and recognition by Government."
I doubt there will be recognition by Government unless I decided to become a politician. Knowing there is 'light in the end of the tunnel' is hopeful.

The relation to the house is especially pertinent because Jupiter is in the 4th house (which rules the home etc). Note the last part though, even in this case, typically Jupiter gives good effects in the later part (counted by thirds). Jupiter dasa goes for about 15 years. If it started in 2010 then the worst part is until around now. The better part should start in 2020.

You are correct. The downfall started in 2010. 2010 I had two surgery, with a sickness that causes lots of pain and infertility for five years. I saw that on my chart with Saturn in my 5th house. I have no children and decided not to have any. But then when I thought finally my health gets better, that's when everything started to happen, which lead to the whistleblowing, and everything else follows.

That said, I don't think people should approach astrology as something entirely fatalistic. Traditional astrologers nowadays are especially prone to this, but traditional astrologers always had remedies on hand to help. There are even philosophies which viewed the influence of planets as something to escape from - all of them being evil since they all usurp free will.

Well, sometimes I think it stinks to we have no control over it. But then sometimes we need to accept it and prepare for it. Without knowing what's coming, it's hard to make decision.

I don't want you to spend money you don't have, however, you do live in Hong Kong and a good remedy for your Jupiter is a nice blue jade bracelet or (better) necklace which Hong Kong is known for, so I think it is nice that one of the ideal remedies happens to be one that matches where you are. There are other remedies but that would be the easiest - which is just wearing it all the time until Jupiter period ends in October 2025. If it's going to work it should provide at least some relief within 2 weeks, otherwise forget it. There are other possible remedies but I am uncertain as to your beliefs, religion - or lack thereof - etc to recommend. Wearing a bracelet is quite simple and doesn't require such views. (Oops, just read you are now in Canada...I will leave this here regardless)

Yea, no money for jewelry. I used to be quite 'religious', I grow up Catholic, but I got a certificate in spiritual counselling and know how to use the tarots too, not experienced thought. Do I believe in God as in the bible, well, let say the last few years have totally change my belief system.

I hope this is at least of some help.

Yes it is very helpful. Thanks you :smile:

brightceci

No I don't know how to cast a relocation chart. Is it just changing the location from the birth chart? I am in Toronto Canada. It will be great if you can cast one for me, or show me how to generate one :smile:

I have been to Montreal, in fact my husband original family came from Montreal, some of his aunts and uncles still live there. If I can't find a job here in Toronto, I highly doubt I will find one in Winnipeg.

Arena

Ok Celine, so I was right. You are indeed not far from your Neptune line in Canada - hence the addiction in your boyfriend and confusion and down time in many matters. BUT you also have Venus close to your ASC and it will bring you love and it will make you feel better, you should have friends and people who like you.

So if you want to explore your relocation options you can go to the extended chart selection in astro.com and in special charts you can see the astro maps in the world.

But I will cast this for you to show you the difference of your birth chart. The chart you posted is no longer the chart affecting you since you are no longer in Hong Kong. The angles have moved as you see.

Here is your Toronto chart in sidereal zodiac (this is my preferred zodiac).
The main issue is how close to the angles the planets are. Those that are within 10° from the angles have the most effect, and those within 3° from the angles are the most powerful. Your life will be colored by the planets on the angles in your relocated chart and then your solar returns. I will also post your solar return in another post. The ecliptic chart is the "regular chart" and the mundoscope chart is just a chart to show how close to the angles the planets really are at the location you are.Ignore the signs.

Attachments

• Cecilia ecliptic chart.jpg
    Cecilia ecliptic chart.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Cecilia mundoscope.jpg
    Cecilia mundoscope.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 19

Arena

So now I want to check out your solar return for 2015 to see what it has to offer.

What I see in the solar return chart is this:

SSR Moon partile opposite Venus
Mercury conjunct Nnode
Pluto trine EP
SR Mars conjunct natal Saturn
SR Saturn opposite natal Jupiter
Jupiter conjunct Sun, but in the background, so not able to deliver the good effect.

You will feel all those aspects affect you in this solar year, until your next birthday.

I will put the interpretations of those aspect in here with courtesy of solunars.net and moonvalleyastrologer.com

t. MOON aspecting t. VENUS
Nodes/Mercury
Pluto trine EP: you will feel an urge to change.
t. MARS aspecting t. SATURN
t. JUPITER aspecting t. SATURN
t. SUN aspecting t. JUPITER

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - go to web site to see meaning of aspects in post]

Last edited by a moderator:

brightceci

Just incase some confusion was caused. Time periods of the planets don't change regardless of where one moves. Certain angles in the chart may change and be considered with other methods, but even in those cases the original birth place is still supreme. My comment "just read..." was referring purely to the blue jade/Hong Kong connection.

Is it about the colour, or the crystal that's why you suggested jade? I have a ring with a real dark blue stone with real sterling silver and small white crystals on the side, will that work? If it's only colour, my watch has a blue surface, it is an expensive watch and it has sentimental value too. I haven't wear it for the last two years, just need to fix it.

Talk about a mess in my life, even my watch crapped out on me too. As much as the stress of coming up with the money or hunting for my options not to put us on the street.... I am actually feeling OK to 'put my act together' so to speak.

Arena

And then this post is for your relocation charts. As you can see for yourself, both those charts seem better than the one for Toronto, much much better. The relocation charts put Neptune farther away from the angle, so it is not going to disturb your life as much. Both places would be good and it seems like Winnipeg might be a great place to try out since you would have both Sun and Jupiter angular. The down side to Winnipeg is the Saturn on the Ax.

But by relocating to Montreal the Venus moves closer to the ASC, so Venus experiences get more intense (Venus partile conj. ASC). But along with it comes the stellium in the 1st house. That might turn out ok for you since that stellium is in trine aspect to the great benefic, Jupiter.

Relocating to Winnipeg puts Jupiter right on your MC (0,03° from MC in mundoscope, VERY powerful position) -good for work and money... and Sun on your ASC, (2,82°).

Here is the meaning of those closest angular planets in those places

Montreal, Venus partile angular on ASC:
VENUS IN FOREGROUND

Winnipeg, Jupiter and Sun angular:

SUN FOREGROUND ("The Hero")

I need to make notice of Saturn coming to the Ax/Vx axis in Winnipeg though, but I do think that Jupiter effect will be stronger.
SATURN FOREGROUND

[edited quotes over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator - from moonvalleyastrologer.com]

Attachments

• Cecilia Montreal chart.jpg
    Cecilia Montreal chart.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Cecilia Winnipeg chart.jpg
    Cecilia Winnipeg chart.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

brightceci

And then this post is for your relocation charts. As you can see for yourself, both those charts seem better than the one for Toronto, much much better. The relocation charts put Neptune farther away from the angle, so it is not going to disturb your life as much. Both places would be good and it seems like Winnipeg might be a great place to try out since you would have both Sun and Jupiter angular. The down side to Winnipeg is the Saturn on the Ax.

But by relocating to Montreal the Venus moves closer to the ASC, so Venus experiences get more intense (Venus partile conj. ASC). But along with it comes the stellium in the 1st house. That might turn out ok for you since that stellium is in trine aspect to the great benefic, Jupiter.

Relocating to Winnipeg puts Jupiter right on your MC (0,03° from MC in mundoscope, VERY powerful position) -good for work and money... and Sun on your ASC, (2,82°).

Thank you so very much Arena. Looking for work in these places are possible, since I need to start from scratch anyway. Looking at the astromap, looks like Ottawa can also be an option? It is very close to Montreal. Either way, probably not totally uproot, but work there and travel back every week which is possible if I can find something there.

brightceci

Arena, further think about your comments, Montreal is a place of 'romance' here, it's coin the little Paris in Canada because of their distinct francophone culture. Venus fits right into the environment. Winnipeg does seem very good on my chart, it has a reputation of the most racist of all provinces, but yes it's worth a try. I have never been there, and I actually haven't heard anything bad from a friend who lived there. Saturn on the ASC, sounds like what I need to do right now anyway!

Rawiri

Is it about the colour, or the crystal that's why you suggested jade? I have a ring with a real dark blue stone with real sterling silver and small white crystals on the side, will that work? If it's only colour, my watch has a blue surface, it is an expensive watch and it has sentimental value too. I haven't wear it for the last two years, just need to fix it.

Talk about a mess in my life, even my watch crapped out on me too. As much as the stress of coming up with the money or hunting for my options not to put us on the street.... I am actually feeling OK to 'put my act together' so to speak.

Both. But the colour is the most important factor. Some would even recommend wearing blue clothes etc. Though I have never heard or seen miracles from that, whereas I have from gems. Jade just made it a bit more specific for you. Any blue gem should be helpful. In fact, it actually seems people tend to have on hand the kind of stones they may need, when they need them (or else may dream about them)...so what you have may even be better than blue jade for all I know. :)

It is normally better that the stone touches your skin, which I doubt your ring is designed to have it do. But nonetheless it should still benefit some. You will have to test it and see (like I said, normally you should notice within two weeks). The same for the watch. It will probably benefit you mentally around money if you happen to wear an expensive watch anyhow.

I just decided to look at different places using declinations of the planets, since I think it is nice when you can see confluence by different methods. The sun is also very strongly activated by declination in Winnipeg (as is Uranus).

Though based on the angles Ottawa is not much different to Montreal (Venus is a bit stronger in Montreal), it is different by declination. Mars and Pluto are most strongly activated there among all other places by declination. Montreal does not have that problem as much. Assuming you actually go by Cecilia as your regular name, Ottawa also doesn't match well for you and has signs of you losing more than you gain. I side with Arena and say Winnipeg looks the best for you - but as you said, that doesn't necessarily mean you can get there. I don't think Ottawa will be very "fun" though.

brightceci

I just decided to look at different places using declinations of the planets, since I think it is nice when you can see confluence by different methods. The sun is also very strongly activated by declination in Winnipeg (as is Uranus).

Though based on the angles Ottawa is not much different to Montreal (Venus is a bit stronger in Montreal), it is different by declination. Mars and Pluto are most strongly activated there among all other places by declination. Montreal does not have that problem as much. Assuming you actually go by Cecilia as your regular name, Ottawa also doesn't match well for you and has signs of you losing more than you gain. I side with Arena and say Winnipeg looks the best for you - but as you said, that doesn't necessarily mean you can get there. I don't think Ottawa will be very "fun" though.

Ottawa is not a fun place, it's the parliament city... people there has a reputation of arrogance and the most 'unfriendly' place in Canada.

Is sidereal chart more accurate? If I use what Arena was using, which is sidereal Fagan and Campanus house system, my chart shift to a different sign by about 20 degree!

Last edited: