will they marry?

esemtech

dear gurus;

i am in big and serious deppression now,
my ex has a new relationship
i am still in shock
please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my question is;
''will they marry?''
thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_34_anonymous.82139.23298.jpg
    astro_2gw_34_anonymous.82139.23298.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 57

mara21

Hi,
Bare in mind that I am not very good at horary, but I would like to give it a try, since I really empatised with your state of mind right now. There is a problem with you asking a question, meaning that if you don't have a right to ask what is going on in his life, the chart won't give conclusive result.

If we follow Frawley's rules then he is Jupiter and Sun, his girlfriend is Mercury and Venus. You would be given the Moon. And if we look at the reception it would indicate that he does like you, Jupiter being in Moon exaltation and triplicity. You on the other hand still love him.

Problem is that both the Sun and Jupiter are under rulership of Venus. I think he likes her more. There is applying conjunction between Sun and Mercury and that would idicate that they are together. But it looks like she does not have feelings for him. that and no connection of their main significators I think no, he wont marry her.
And one more thing, with Jupiter being retro, it could be that he is rethinking about his decisions.
Hopefelly someone who know better will answer your question.

tikana

dear gurus;

i am in big and serious deppression now,
my ex has a new relationship
i am still in shock
please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my question is;
''will they marry?''
thank you.

there is no marriage

more like they wll split within a year if not less

T