How could i interpret this?

shannaro

Hi guys, i need help in this case. What kind of significator should we take for another person, who i like but have a friendly-flirty relationship? We are just writing and only saw each other once in a friiendly situation. So would it be fifth house or eleventh house for him? Afterwards i will try to interpret . My main concern is how this relationship develops? But firts of all i need significator for him

Iced8Ace

Take the 7th for any romantic interest, even if theres an element of friendship. You're not just friends so you take the 7th. Never take the 5th for a romantic interest.

Also your chart isn't there.

shannaro

Thanks for your answer. I will try to fix it and upload the chart. If we judge from 1 and 7th houses me as mars and him as venus are separating. However i suppose its not about him but my boyfriend with whom i am trying to end the relationship. As for this guy, i suppose its fifth house then, we merely flirt. Its more like a friendship with attraction from my side (maybe from his as well). What would you suggest? Can i use fifth house?

ElenaJ

The most important thing in horary to assure a correct answer is to have the question as clear as possible.
You seem to be talking about two different persons with the same question?

shannaro

The most important thing in horary to assure a correct answer is to have the question as clear as possible.
You seem to be talking about two different persons with the same question?

Hi ^^ no, i mean, this chart may show the whole situation of mine. As i see the new guy as the fifth house person and my boyfriend seveenth house

Iced8Ace

Thanks for your answer. I will try to fix it and upload the chart. If we judge from 1 and 7th houses me as mars and him as venus are separating. However i suppose its not about him but my boyfriend with whom i am trying to end the relationship. As for this guy, i suppose its fifth house then, we merely flirt. Its more like a friendship with attraction from my side (maybe from his as well). What would you suggest? Can i use fifth house?

If the question is about the flirty friend, then he will take the 7th house because you're asking about him, not your bf. As an aside, I would suggest dumping the boyfriend, as the flirty friend will make no real moves on you if he thinks you're still unavailable.

ElenaJ

Actually the question does seem to ask specifically about how the relationship will continue with the flirty friend.
In this case he would definitely be 7th house.
So he is Venus, in your 11th of friends. His co-significator is Uranus conjunct the 7th.
Uranus more than flirty tends to be flighty, so not necessarily reliable.
Your co-significator mars in the 10th house approaches a trine to Uranus and a trine to the 7th cusp, which give a positive answer, the relationship will continue, if you so choose.
You as moon are in detriment so weak by sign, in the house of Venus as well as her triplicity and terms, so really quite smitten by him. Venus is in moon's Face, a weak reception but it is there. Moon approaches a square with Venus, but the reception helps to bring things forward.
It isn't quite clear why moon for this question is in the 2nd house, combined with south node being there as well. Moon's last aspect before changing signs was a sextile to the ruler of the 2nd, Jupiter, who is sitting in the 4th of endings. When moon changed signs it weakened its position.
Moon's first aspect in the new sign was a trine to mercury, ruler of your 8th of sex, so the 2nd house connections could be related to self-esteem issues. Mercury also rules the 11th of friendship, and this could show a breaking off of the current relationship, which was actually a positive one.
Sun, the male symbol in the chart, approaches an opposition to Jupiter, bringing us back to the 2nd house matters being highlighted. Jupiter is also co-ruler of the 5th of love affairs (not relationships), where we see Chiron.
Because the feelings seem to be mostly on your part, and only slightly on his, added to the unreliable nature of Uranus, it might mean you could get what you are wishing for, but you could be left with a handful of air. Uranus is something like Fool's gold.

Last edited:

The Everqueen

You: 1H Mars and co-significator Venus

Him: 7H Venus and the Sun

Venus receives Moon in face and Mars in detriment – this isn’t great reception if you want something with this man. He is in his own rulership so more concerned about himself. The Sun receives Mars in term and face – these are minor dignities but better than nothing, he does like you but more on a ‘if I have nothing better to do’ level.

The Moon is applying to square Venus this shows you coming together with delays and difficulties.

Venus is in your 11H or friends but this is his turned 5H of pleasure and Mars does apply to conjunct Mercury which is the ruler of that house which could indicate a fling of some sort.

shannaro

Guys, I have some feedback. So I broke up with my boyfriend and had a focus on this friend. Our relationship continued but there was not major changes. So today i had a coming out, and i think now he knows that i want some clarities. I have casted another chart and will try to give explanation. Please have a look at it. I want to understand if he overcomes just friendship phase.
Sun is in its fall and saturn receives the sun in detriment so i think that in spite of the trine, it will not happen. + i am in my 12 house and he is in his seventh ruled by the eights/dead house.
Is there any positive sign in this chart? -_- or i should forget about this guy

ElenaJ

Moon in the 5th says you are primarily interested in a love relationship with him, not a friendship.
Moon separates from a square to both sun, him, and mars, his co-significator, showing the relationship hitting some bumpy points and disagreements, that you outlined.
It now approaches a sextile to Uranus, your co-ruler, so it comes back to you and the decision is yours.
Sun in 7th approaching a trine to Saturn, you, does promise a coming together, but you are retrograde and hiding from it.
The cusp of the 11th of the future, and friendship, is about to change, and its ruler Jupiter is retrograde conjunct ascendent, so you aren't happy to have just this level of contact with him, and things are about to change.
Venus of love expressing herself awkwardly in scorpio is exactly square the ascendent / descendent, another sign that this isn't going to work out. The energy just isn't lining up.
Finally, ruler of your 4th of endings, mercury, is retrograde moving towards a trine with Jupiter, ruler of his 4th, on ascendent, so the two of you may just agree to disagree as they say, and part ways for now.
Mercury then makes an uncomfortable square with pluto in your 12th. Pluto likes to throw everything up in the air to start from scratch.
The 4th is also family and home, so you may also be receiving negative input from them about the relationship.

shannaro

Dear ElenaJ, thank you such detailed and thoughtful answer. I agree with you, deep in my hear i feel that it will not work and maybe thats why my saturn hides in 12 house. I am not sure about his feelings either. Him being in the sign of the eights house, i doubt he can take an active part either. As for the family, they do not have any idea about this, so i am not sure about their negative input in this

shannaro

Please do keep us updated on how things develop.

Hi guys! I have already started a new thread but then i thought that its better to add the chart here as it is the continuation of the situation.

We continued talking and rarely see each other. Nothing develops so far.

Both of us in my first house, making an aspect with our fifth and eights house ruler. Which makes me think that both of us want some kind of easy flings but something is blocking ( maybe lack of our self-esteems?). We do not aspect at all, so the answer to my question should be NO. Also co-significators- mars and venus do aspect but are hidden in my twelfth house. So i think maybe fear something more and will change our minds to develop romantic relationship. He may be in some kind of illusion also, as he is sotting with jupiter and neptune. What do you think? Whats going on

Also i will add, besides the fact that both of us in our first house, i do not feel that there is enough liking between us, as there is no reception at all

https://ibb.co/G9y2XvV

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The moon at zero degrees shows the situation has recently changed.
Moon in impulsive aires in his 8th will trine the 7th cusp.
The ruler of the 5th of love affairs and your 8th of sex, mercury, was just conjunct ruler of the ascendent in the ascendent, so maybe you already did start something.
Venus and mars are closing in on a conjunction that exactly trines the IC and closely trines north node.
The two significators sun and Saturn however are not relating to each other.
This looks like a fling rather than a long term relationship.

shannaro

Thank you for your answer dear ElenaJ,

I wanted to precise what do you think in situation has recently changed? In a bad or good way?
I am asking this because i am trying to start something even a fling, and move on from this friendzone situation. However i do not know whether he is willing to follow. I prefer to try something and see whats will happen but he is very slow in every initiative i take. He is in my first house but there is no aspect between us, thats why i am not sure that there will be something even a fling.