what is the biggest stellium you have seen

wowreally

is there a certain maximum a person can have..(from a matimatical persective)
or is it 'possible' to have all your planets in one sign

nyxisyourfix

well i have a stellium in capricorn 5th house. sun, mercury, venus, mars, uranus, neptune are the stellium and moon, pluto, jupiter in scorpio. i want desperately to express myself but feel roadblocked by repression.

dico

Banned
The most prominent stellium I've seen is a man with Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars in Scorpio, Sun/Venus square Aquarius moon and Merc/Mars square Leo Pluto.

Very fixed. I think the sun/venus conjunction, which is also trine jupiter, makes it easy for him to win people over if he wants to because he's actually very kind hearted and generous. He tries very hard not to scare people or overly influence them because he has such a strong personality. He comes off as being able to completely destroy someone without much effort. He's deeply intuitive, but blinds himself with his own idealism (aqua moon) and then rages when he is proven wrong or is blocked in some way.

I know a few people with Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in one sign. Does anyone think that is common?

wowreally, do you have a stellium? I find them pretty fascinating.

Inconjunct

Someone born on the 4th or 5th of February 1962 would have Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius.

See attached made up chart for proof

Attachments

• astro_2gw_105_joe_bloggs.71360.19425.jpg
    astro_2gw_105_joe_bloggs.71360.19425.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

JerryRR

The New Moon on 5th Feb 1962 is considered by some to be the dawning of "The Age Of Aquarius."
Also the date of birth of Jeanne Dixon's Anti-Christ.

J.R.

dico

Banned
There's a couple threads in the RMC section with some stelliums.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42701

I have been following this very thread. :)

A friend of mine has Sun, Merc, Venus and Jupiter conjunct (9 degrees or less) in 11th house Aqua (Aries AC), with an unaspected Capricorn moon and Uranus sextile all his Aqua planets. It's a strange chart to look at because all the planets (if including Pluto) are between the 7th and 11th houses loosely clustered around the midheaven. He is definitely not a usual character.

Cappy stelliums like above should be pretty frequent in early 1989. Is that your year moog?

Moog

I have been following this very thread. :)

A friend of mine has Sun, Merc, Venus and Jupiter conjunct (9 degrees or less) in 11th house Aqua (Aries AC), with an unaspected Capricorn moon and Uranus sextile all his Aqua planets. It's a strange chart to look at because all the planets (if including Pluto) are between the 7th and 11th houses loosely clustered around the midheaven. He is definitely not a usual character.

Cappy stelliums like above should be pretty frequent in early 1989. Is that your year moog?

Early 90's. Yeah, Capricorn was busy with outers during that period.

MaeMae

Banned
Someone born on the 4th or 5th of February 1962 would have Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius.

See attached made up chart for proof

that would be my favorite rock front man of all time, William "Axl" Rose from Guns n' Roses ~
born on 2nd, or there'bouts. Just checked:
2~6~62
SUPER FREAK. SUPER FREAK.
SUPER FREAKAAAY.
Don't know his birthtime, born in Lafayette, Indiana.
But I'm venturing to say it lands in 10th
I loves his antagonistic, rebellious, my way or the highway style.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
or possibly split btwn 10/11th. Aries asc. sounds about right.
He's bi-polar, victim of sexual abuse as child, run ins with drugs, law and just about everyone else. grew up fundamental pentacostal, singing in church.
lots of emotional problems, extremely focused and not all too pleasant an individual from what I've read and heard - however, a superstar in his own right and NEVER backs down from what he stands for. Vain, insecure, physically fit and willing to push the envelope to the outer limits. Many enemues, few friends, iconoclastic.
take him as he is ~ no other choice.

JerryRR

In 1499 Johannes Stoffler,mathmatician,astrologer,astronomer and priest,predicted that a deluge would cover the planet in 1524.
Sun,Saturn,Mercury,Jupiter,Mars and Venus in Pisces,Moon in opposition.

Chiron and Neptune also in Pisces.

JU/SA conjunction on 10 Feb 1524 @ 9 Pisces.

J.R.R.

Lightrider

Stelliums in Capricorn are common in my generation. I have Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Mars are VERY strong in my chart and they are conjunct each other. Hell of a stressful aspect, that is.

LionLady

Playing with my graphic ephemeris, I found a truly startling Stellium at the end of April 1821, which included in addition to all the old planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) both Pluto and Chiron and in Aries, the sign of Kings and Emperors. So what happened then??? I kept saying. Napoleon Bonaparte died on the morning of 5th May 1821! Oops.

Last edited:

dear_darkness

I have once seen a chart in which all the planets were in Leo but Jupiter which was square everything in Leo. The person was very difficult to say the least. The date of birth is 16 Aug 1947 if relevant.