Will we have sex?

Lorina

Hello all,

Will we have sex?

he is someone I am interested in, and he seems he feel the same..
wondering if I introduce him as 7th house or 5th house if the question about having sex?

help me please!!

Attachments

• IMG_2590.jpg
    IMG_2590.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 66

ellie04

First time I'm attempting a "sex" qn. Haha..

Moon separates from Jupiter and applies sextile to Mercury (both your 5th rulers) so maybe "yes".

Let us know. :)

Lorina

Hello ellie04,
Thank you for trying to attempt the chart.

Waiting for others to share their thoughts about to and sharing the time if it would happen..

Lorina

It looks like the answer is negative and there will be some obstacles or delay.

Hello,
Yes, you are right. I believe there will be some delays if it would happen,, but still I wanna know if it would happen in the end?

Also , Which houses are you looking at for this question ?

Thanks a lot

ravinderccmb

I do the horary chart according to Vedic system and more of stellar analysis. Chances are bright when Sun transits in Virgo sign ie mid September.

Lorina

Hello ravinderccmb,
I got it.. thank you so much for clarification,

please if someone has another thought about it, share it with us

katydid

I'm going to say yes, since the querent, Venus, is conjunct the Mars. [him]

They are exactly conjunct, in Virgo in the 4th. So you two might come together, but could that be the end of the matter?

If you want to have a longer lasting relationship, then maybe you should hold off?

Lorina

I'm going to say yes, since the querent, Venus, is conjunct the Mars. [him]

They are exactly conjunct, in Virgo in the 4th. So you two might come together, but could that be the end of the matter?

If you want to have a longer lasting relationship, then maybe you should hold off?

Hello,

Great.. doesn't the 4ht house mean beginning too?... I don't believe things would end if that happen unless we both wouldn't like it ><

thank you so much Katydid

could more people share their thoughts with us too please?

katydid

Hello,

Great.. doesn't the 4ht house mean beginning too?... I don't believe things would end if that happen unless we both wouldn't like it ><

thank you so much Katydid

could more people share their thoughts with us too please?

I interpreted it to mean that the 4th house,[ birth, family and the final ending] is deeply emotional. And if you have sexual relationship BEFORE you have deep feelings for each other, in this case, it might end up being awkward, and the relationship could fizzle out.

Lorina

I interpreted it to mean that the 4th house,[ birth, family and the final ending] is deeply emotional. And if you have sexual relationship BEFORE you have deep feelings for each other, in this case, it might end up being awkward, and the relationship could fizzle out.

absolutely you are right, I hope we could make our relationship stronger and beautiful because we seem understand each other.

thank you again katydid :wink: