Quesited on cusp

HeartTree

My friend asked should she have a conversation about her feelings with the man she is currently dating. It’s not yet serious obviously.

I have some difficulties to interpret this chart. She is Mars and he is Venus. They are in each other signs so there is reception and goodwill. He is faster planet here and is just about to enter 1st house cusp and that is perfection. But at the 7th house cusp there is Uranus and it is in opposition to Venus. So something sudden and upsetting (good or bad) is going to happen soon? And also she is at her 11th house of friends or maybe in this case of dreams,.

And then there is also Mercury at 1st, at same degree as nodes.

Does this look like positive outcome to you? For me it looks almost like he is the one making first move to tell her something?

Last edited:

HeartTree

Any opinions from more experienced members :) Aria Venue, Chrysalis, Rafaella and other.. Is my interpretation somewhat right?

Chrysalis

Mercury the speaking planet is in Scorpio 1st house, which is showing her wanting to say what she wants to say to him, but Scorpio is a mute sign, so i doubt what she wants to say she will say.

Venus on ASC applying to oppose Uranus on Dsc doesn't look very good. Moon is also inconjunct 1st house and will next apply to oppose Mars, 5th/11th axis but mars is under the terms of Saturn and moon then goes to square Saturn in the 3rd house.

So theres malefic Saturn in the 3rd/communication, Uranus/Dsc, an opposition coming from the 5th/11th houses, moon applying to first one malefic (mars is also the most negative planet in this chart) to then another malefic afterwards.

To me it doesn't look like its going to last much longer between them.

How are things going between them at present ? Has it been around 4 weeks/months they've been seeing each other ?

Last edited:

HeartTree

Aaa..that’s sad. 4 months is about right. So him conjuncting asc very soon not going to help? You gave a lot of information that was unvisible to me :) I know that Uranus is unpredictable factor and can turn out to be fight etc unfortunate event. Last time I saw Uranus on Desc, fight made things better afterwards. And I hoped Saturn being her 3th ruler is just about the difficulty she is experiencing with communication. She is very shy. But of course that fools hope.

ScorpAsc5

Hi,

May I know how it is a yes @tikana ?

I was considering to talk about my feelings to my romantic interest and I got a similar chart. And I see both parties like each other but looks like one consider other as possibly more like a friend.

HeartTree

Actually situation at the moment is that she haven’t heard from him and is somewhat pissed off. Almost like he ghosted her.

Last edited:

greybeard

What is their actual relationship?

You apparently place him in 7th. Yet "it is obviously not serious yet." That can't be a 7th house relationship.

HeartTree

What is their actual relationship?

You apparently place him in 7th. Yet "it is obviously not serious yet." That can't be a 7th house relationship.

What why? People are all the time asking here about their crushes and it’s been always 7th house matter. They are at same workplace and have been seeing on and off since June.

HeartTree

lol - but if it autocorrected it implies it was used legitimately another time. i looked it up online but can't find a real consensus.

Yes but I’m from Finland and my autocorrect is correcting things weirdly all the time because of that. (Also that’s not Finnish word :D )

rafaella

My friend asked should she have a conversation about her feelings with the man she is currently dating. It’s not yet serious obviously.

I have some difficulties to interpret this chart. She is Mars and he is Venus. They are in each other signs so there is reception and goodwill. He is faster planet here and is just about to enter 1st house cusp and that is perfection. But at the 7th house cusp there is Uranus and it is in opposition to Venus. So something sudden and upsetting (good or bad) is going to happen soon? And also she is at her 11th house of friends or maybe in this case of dreams,.

And then there is also Mercury at 1st, at same degree as nodes.

Does this look like positive outcome to you? For me it looks almost like he is the one making first move to tell her something?

Here Venus is conjunct the ASC, its not actually in her 1st house. Venus here shows she is affected by him because the ASC is her and he (Venus) is sitting on it. But yes there is reception too, so there is mutual liking, but this chart suggests she likes him more.

Next aspect Moon makes is an opposition to Mars. Moon here is in detriment of Venus, whilst Mars is in sign of Venus. So I think the querent has a head/heart split, mixed feelings about him. Mars is the head, Moon her heart. Interestingly, Moon recently exalted Venus, Moon was very much in love with him, but now suddenly something has changed. Moon dislikes him, maybe he is showing a bad side and she is seeing him negatively? Moon is hurt.

Also Venus/Uranus opposition this guy might be unpredictable, sudden change in behaviour...

Last edited:

HeartTree

Here Venus is conjunct the ASC, its not actually in her 1st house. Venus here shows she is affected by him because the ASC is her and he (Venus) is sitting on it. But yes there is reception too, so there is mutual liking, but this chart suggests she likes him more.

Next aspect Moon makes is an opposition to Mars. Moon here is in detriment of Venus, whilst Mars is in sign of Venus. So I think the querent has a head/heart split, mixed feelings about him. Mars is the head, Moon her heart. Interestingly, Moon recently exalted Venus, Moon was very much in love with him, but now suddenly something has changed. Moon dislikes him, maybe he is showing a bad side and she is seeing him negatively? Moon is hurt.

Also Venus/Uranus opposition this guy might be unpredictable, sudden change in behaviour...
Thank you Rafaella. She is here with me and is saying that is correct. She is feeling hurt from her core. Something happened that made her doubt him and thinking that he is playing with her heart and that all is just egotistical self graduation from his side. But on the other hand she still has feeling for him and don’t want to think bad things about him. That’s why she is thinking should she talk earnestly with him about these matters. Do you have opinions what’s lay ahead?

Also isn’t it according to Lily that planet aspecting to cusp are not to be relied upon to show an event unless the planet signifying the quesited is applying to the querent’s cusp?

Last edited:

greybeard

What why? People are all the time asking here about their crushes and it’s been always 7th house matter. They are at same workplace and have been seeing on and off since June.

7th house is "marriage", "partnerships", "open enmity"...war, divorce.

This is not a marriage-type relationship. It might be a relationship of "lovers" (5th), or of "friends" (11th), but is not 7th house.

Just because all the lemmings march off the cliff into the sea...there are a lot of inexperienced people in this forum, and the blind follow the blind.

By assigning this incipient relationship to the 7th (Mars) instead of 5th (Jupiter), you get a false reading.

In horary art, it is critical to "locate the question" properly. One must master the houses, know what each contains.

There are several Stickies on the forum that deal with "house meanings". Might be profitable to put in a bit of study time.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Then I would say he is 11th house ruler Mercury as they are friends/acquaintances considering your strict approach. Lovers would be someone who has slept together and they haven’t. It also make sense as L1 is at 11th and L11 is at 1st. That’s emplacement. Mercury also sextile his 5th ruler and reception is exaltation so it could mean he is interest to have affair with her.