Will I succeed against my employer in court?

Venusinlibra

I´ve been working for this company since five years now and they never asked me to sign a contract. I´m underpaid and feel exploited and disrespected in many ways. I intend to bring them to court after quit or being fired, and ask for all the rights assured by law in my country. I have plenty of proof - I´m a writer and all my works were published - but this horary chart seems not very good... Will I succeed?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_341_processo.71215.19292.gif
    astro_w2gw_341_processo.71215.19292.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 26

Sunrise

I´ve been working for this company since five years now and they never asked me to sign a contract. I´m underpaid and feel exploited and disrespected in many ways. I intend to bring them to court after quit or being fired, and ask for all the rights assured by law in my country. I have plenty of proof - I´m a writer and all my works were published - but this horary chart seems not very good... Will I succeed?

Dear hi!! It must difficult ...
The chart shows the situation you are describing us...
Right now I can not write in detail but with a quick "eye", shows that probably you will not win .... and in the future the developments will not be good for you.
Venus (the final decision) and Mars (judges) is in absolute fall and detriment of Mercury (you) and seems to like very Jupiter (your opponents.
You (Mercury) in the 7th house of their own place in their area - which means you are much weak ... they can "play" better....

after seeing :saturn: ... Mercury (you) want their money (Saturn)
But if you see :saturn: (money) is in Mercury's detriment, on the 7th house - their own house ....
Also here, your lawyer or someone else you have to support on this hypothesis, does not seem to be a strong, contrast, seems to hurt you and support the other side ...
anyway hope the best