Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 11-27-2021, 09:05 AM

Smile Am I pregnant? Confused on some placements

Hello, thank you for considering helping me

It has been some time since I last studied traditional astrology but now I am curious about horary. The placements are all in whole houses.

So the rising is in cancer, which is appropriate for the question, it's ruler is the moon which is in the 2nd house in leo. Leo is a barren sign, so I know that's a bad sign. What about the 2nd house? I couldn't find any information about that.
The 5th house is in scorpio, so a good sign. It's ruler is mars and it's also in the 5th. So I think it's a good sign? Additionally the pars fortunae is in this house as well. Moon and Mars are squaring each other... is that bad or good? I read somewhere that any aspect is good but I'm not sure about that.
Jupiter is in the 8th house and squares Mars and opposes the moon... doesn't sound to promising?

Can somebody please help me out interpret it a bit more. I would be really glad and appreciate it a lot.

Some background information: I'm married, but the baby would not be planed - but we would obviously keep it. We normally use protection, but last time my husband but the condom on only towards the end. Normally I wouldn't sweat this too much, but I am already 5 days late on my period and I took a test on day 1, 3 and 4, they all came out negative. With a lot of imagination I could imagine a faint shadow on the last one, so I will be testing once more anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-27 um 18.10.43.jpg (48.0 KB, 18 views)

Unread 11-28-2021, 06:30 AM

Re: Am I pregnant? Confused on some placements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHouse View Post
Hello, thank you for considering helping me

It has been some time since I last studied traditional astrology but now I am curious about horary. The placements are all in whole houses.

So the rising is in cancer, which is appropriate for the question, it's ruler is the moon which is in the 2nd house in leo. Leo is a barren sign, so I know that's a bad sign. What about the 2nd house? I couldn't find any information about that.
The 5th house is in scorpio, so a good sign. It's ruler is mars and it's also in the 5th. So I think it's a good sign? Additionally the pars fortunae is in this house as well. Moon and Mars are squaring each other... is that bad or good? I read somewhere that any aspect is good but I'm not sure about that.
Jupiter is in the 8th house and squares Mars and opposes the moon... doesn't sound to promising?

Can somebody please help me out interpret it a bit more. I would be really glad and appreciate it a lot.

Some background information: I'm married, but the baby would not be planed - but we would obviously keep it. We normally use protection, but last time my husband but the condom on only towards the end. Normally I wouldn't sweat this too much, but I am already 5 days late on my period and I took a test on day 1, 3 and 4, they all came out negative. With a lot of imagination I could imagine a faint shadow on the last one, so I will be testing once more anyway.
Hi!
The problem here is that Saturn is in the seventh house, and this usually creates confusion in the answer .

The answer is supposed to be yes you are pregnant!!!
Because Mars is in his fifth house and the moon makes contact with him and the connection is previous.

There is also a collection of light by Jupiter, as it combines the light of the moon and Mars.

As I said, the answer should be yes!
But being Saturn in the seventh! Here is the confusion .

Also, Cancer is the rising sign. It is usually not positive in the horary astrology issues, but I do not know its impact on the issue of the question about pregnancy.
Unread 11-28-2021, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almohsin View Post
Hi!
The problem here is that Saturn is in the seventh house, and this usually creates confusion in the answer .

Because Mars is in his fifth house and the moon makes contact with him and the connection is previous.

There is also a collection of light by Jupiter, as it combines the light of the moon and Mars.

Also, Cancer is the rising sign. It is usually not positive in the horary astrology issues, but I do not know its impact on the issue of the question about pregnancy.
Thank you very much for helping me out! I appreciate it very much!
But isn't saturn in the 8th house and venus in the 7th? Or did you use some other system? And would it change your answer if saturn is it the 8th?
Thanks again!
Unread 11-28-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Hi!

Hello, and thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much!
Isn't saturn it the 8th house and venus in the 7th? Or did you use some different system? And does this change your answer?
Thanks a lot again!
Unread 11-28-2021, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Isn't saturn it the 8th house and venus in the 7th? Or did you use some different system? And does this change your answer?
Thanks a lot again!
I don't know why I saw Saturn on the seventh!! Maybe because of another astrological chart. I apologize to you . My answer will remain as it is only we cancel the saying of Saturn in the seventh.

welcome and good luck
Unread 11-29-2021, 04:07 AM

Quote:
I don't know why I saw Saturn on the seventh!! Maybe because of another astrological chart. I apologize to you . My answer will remain as it is only we cancel the saying of Saturn in the seventh.

welcome and good luck
No problem I also just realized that I answered twice, as there was a problem the first time. Sorry about that.
Thank you for helping me and have a good day ^^
Unread 11-29-2021, 07:50 AM

Quote:
No problem I also just realized that I answered twice, as there was a problem the first time. Sorry about that.
Thank you for helping me and have a good day ^^
You are welcome and good luck
Unread 11-29-2021, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Thanks a lot again!
The rising point is 24 Can and Descendant is 24 Cap.
In most house systems, other than whole house that you used here, Saturn is in the 7th as Almohsin indicated.
And Venus is in the 6th.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Almohsin (12-01-2021)
Unread 11-29-2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
In most house systems, other than whole house that you used here, Saturn is in the 7th as Almohsin indicated.
And Venus is in the 6th.
Thank you for clearing that up! May I ask for your opinion on this chart?
Unread 11-30-2021, 03:14 PM

The answer is NO.

Yes would be, if

1. the ruler of the ASC or Moon were in the V. house (Sahl ibn Bishr)
2. the ruler of the V. house were in the I. house (Sahl)
3. the ruler of the ASC were in an angle (or were received by a planet in an angle) and free from impediments. (Bonatti)
4. Moon were received by a benefic planet. (Bonatti)

And I think, even if there was a applying aspect between the ruler of the ASC (or Moon) an the ruler of the V. house.

What is an update on the situation?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martinbd For This Useful Post:
Almohsin (12-01-2021), IleneK (11-30-2021)
Unread 11-30-2021, 05:14 PM

Quote:

I do not practice this kind of horary.

Unread 11-30-2021, 05:15 PM

Quote:

I do not practice this kind of horary and am following the thread with interest.

I wish you the very best.

Unread 12-01-2021, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbd View Post
The answer is NO.

Yes would be, if

1. the ruler of the ASC or Moon were in the V. house (Sahl ibn Bishr)
2. the ruler of the V. house were in the I. house (Sahl)
3. the ruler of the ASC were in an angle (or were received by a planet in an angle) and free from impediments. (Bonatti)
4. Moon were received by a benefic planet. (Bonatti)

And I think, even if there was a applying aspect between the ruler of the ASC (or Moon) an the ruler of the V. house.

What is an update on the situation?

Thank you for sharing your opinion with me, you are absolutely right! I took another test yesterday and it was negative and today I finally started my period 9 days late.
Unread 12-01-2021, 01:41 AM

Quote:
I do not practice this kind of horary and am following the thread with interest.

I wish you the very best.
Thank you anyway If you're interested in the result: I am not pregnant.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11thHouse For This Useful Post:
IleneK (12-01-2021)
Unread 12-01-2021, 06:29 AM

Thanks for feedback.
Unread 12-01-2021, 07:15 AM

Quote:
And Venus is in the 6th.

Thank you IleneK
Yes, indeed, Saturn was on the seventh because I used the division of houses according to the Placidus system, But then I forgot when she asked me and I didn't notice.
This is a picture of the astrological chart that I used according to the ZET astrology program.
I usually do not trust Cancer if the sign is ascending because I have seen that most of the answers are negative.
And Saturn is actually in the seventh house!!! This is the source of the great confusion.

picture of astrological chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Am I pregnant.jpg (57.7 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Almohsin; 12-01-2021 at 07:22 AM.

Tags
confused, horary for pregnant, placements, pregnant