COVID vaccine is ready!

blackbery

Wrong, inaccurate. Once again, posting disinformation. Less than 400 children btwn the ages 0-17 have died of covid & most of them had other serious health issues.

The main reasons children pass on in the USA

Accidents (unintentional injuries)
Motor accidents, drowning, injuries at home & at play
Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities
Cancer

Children do NOT need poisons injected into them. Parents will NOT allow their kids to be jabbed. The few who do need to be charged with child abuse.

Covid is among the top 10 causes of death in American children currently.

blackbery

You can't make this stuff up!:surprised::lol::tongue:3

They literally tell us what they are doing.
Klaus Scwab, the leader of the satanic NWO told us in his own book that they were going to kill billions with a plandemic to roll out the vaxx genocide, depopulation agenda.

Omg a friend just sent me this: delta omicron is an anagram for "media control". If media isn't controlling this covid narrative then I don't know what is!

blackbery

She just gave people permission to use a toilet inside a family or friend's house as long as you are double jabbed. She called it 'luxury'.

Feel free to pee & poop, unless you are not double vaxxed, then I guess you have to go outside like a dog.:andy::unsure::surprised:

The dictactor & NWO puppet Ardhern just admitted that the unvaxxed are 2nd class citizens with no rights.

Thank God I don't live in NZ.

NEW ZEALAND PM GRANTS CITIZENS PERMISSION TO USE THE BATHROOM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GGLsjj6FF2NF/

NZ's PM being a great example of that, being the 2nd PM ever to give birth whilst being PM. You should see her cute husband who was the stay at home baby- raiser too. He's lovely.

chay

Banned
Wrong, inaccurate. Once again, posting disinformation. Less than 400 children btwn the ages 0-17 have died of covid & most of them had other serious health issues.

The main reasons children pass on in the USA

Accidents (unintentional injuries)
Motor accidents, drowning, injuries at home & at play
Congenital malformations, deformations and chromosomal abnormalities
Cancer

Children do NOT need poisons injected into them. Parents will NOT allow their kids to be jabbed. The few who do need to be charged with child abuse.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/state-a...cle_edf7a060-3c08-11ec-b1d2-fb44bbe1e95b.html

https://www.wbrc.com/2021/05/23/covid-is-one-top-causes-death-children/

https://www.wistv.com/2021/11/03/covid-now-6th-leading-cause-death-kids-5-11-sc-health-dept-says/

There are many more pages saying the same.

chay

Banned
She just gave people permission to use a toilet inside a family or friend's house as long as you are double jabbed. She called it 'luxury'.

Feel free to pee & poop, unless you are not double vaxxed, then I guess you have to go outside like a dog.:andy::unsure::surprised:

The dictactor & NWO puppet Ardhern just admitted that the unvaxxed are 2nd class citizens with no rights.

Thank God I don't live in NZ.

NEW ZEALAND PM GRANTS CITIZENS PERMISSION TO USE THE BATHROOM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GGLsjj6FF2NF/

Yes thank god for that.
It's actually a really nice place and Jacinda Ardern is a good person. She's very kind and approachable and honest with people. She's still the most popular politician in the Polls. Also decisions are made in Parliament and the politicians involved follow the advice of the most qualified scientists. There's no room to be a dictator. To be honest most people who don't like her spend too much time reading conspiracies online and are a little nuts.

Last edited:

blackbery

She's shilling for Big Pharma on a larger scale. They must have paid her millions by now.

Glad that you are able to pee & poop again. Will they give doggie bags to the unvaxxed when they do their toilet biz outside like a dog?:lol::lol::lol:

NEW ZEALAND PM RUNS OFF & HIDES WHEN CHALLENGED W/ REAL QUESTIONS / PRE-APPROVED QUESTIONS ONLY!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/z1NeZXGcShZk/

NEW ZEALAND PM - MUST PROVIDE NAZI VACCINATION CERTIFICATES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WmNaDIY3TIlB/

Yes thank god for that.
It's actually a really nice place and Jacinda Ardern is a good person. She's very kind and approachable and honest with people. She's still the most popular politician in the Polls. Also decisions are made in Parliament and the politicians involved follow the advice of the most qualified scientists. There's no room to be a dictator. To e honest most people who don't like her spend too much time reading conspiracies online and are a little nuts.

blackbery

Do you understand how death stats work?

400 children 0-17 have died from covid, that puts them way down the list on the cause. Accidents are the primary cause of death, followed by genetic abnormalities & cancer.

Look at the CDC website. Or do you not trust them & prefer local media with no raw data?

I realize that 35 people have died in the entire country of NZ from covid.
That has put the country in lockdown with nazi tactics, spying on the people.
The country is now one huge police state with Jacinta putting her boot down.

But at least she's now given your permission to use an inside toilet.:smile:

chay

Banned

400 children 0-17 have died from covid, that puts them way down the list on the cause. Accidents are the primary cause of death, followed by genetic abnormalities & cancer.

Look at the CDC website. Or do you not trust them & prefer local media with no raw data?

They say that bad people infiltrate the anti-vax movement to try and discourage people from taking the vaccine on purpose, like White Supremacists and Anti-Semites. I wonder if that's true. It's pretty evil to actively try and influence people not to take a life saving vaccine to promote a political agenda. I'm sure people here aren't like that. I think some people are intimidated by our awesome Prime Minister, she's more intelligent than them. Maybe that's why you've read nasty things about her. Also Left Wing governments are more popular now so Right Wing influencers have got pretty desperate for ways to be popular, guess they're just stuck with trying to bring the opposition down with ridiculous statements on the internet.

david starling

They say that bad people infiltrate the anti-vax movement to try and discourage people from taking the vaccine on purpose, like White Supremacists and Anti-Semites. I wonder if that's true. It's pretty evil to actively try and influence people not to take a life saving vaccine to promote a political agenda. I'm sure people here aren't like that. I think some people are intimidated by our awesome Prime Minister, she's more intelligent than them. Maybe that's why you've read nasty things about her. Also Left Wing governments are more popular now so Right Wing influencers have got pretty desperate for ways to be popular, guess they're just stuck with trying to bring the opposition down with ridiculous statements on the internet.

Yeah, but if it's true about her forbidding the unvaccinated to use indoor plumbing, she should be careful--they may stage a Poop-in on her front lawn! :lol:

chay

Banned
Not sure how Jacinda could have given birth to anything given what she's packing down there. Moon bumps are a thing, btw.

I have a photo of her holding my grandson when she was pregnant.
What are you inferring?
Bear in mind that actual people might read this.

chay

Banned
Yeah, but if it's true about her forbidding the unvaccinated to use indoor plumbing, she should be careful--they may stage a Poop-in on her front lawn! :lol:

That's over. It was a level of easing lockdown and people were allowed to gather outside. The anti-vax movement here is loud but largely irrelevant. The leaders amongst the movement are all people known to the NZ public due to them all being attention seeking types beforehand anyway. The prominent ones all have other agendas that are blatantly obvious to most intelligent people.

chay

Banned

I'm sure you also realise that only 35 people have died because of the measures we took to protect each other and ourselves? It's fairly obvious when you think about it rationally.

chay

Banned

There was a heckler at a place she was speaking at. She let them rant for ages then just politely left. It struck me that if that had been nearly any other Leader or person in the public eye the hecklers would have been manhandled away by security. She treated them respectfully and I thought it was pretty cool.

david starling

There was a heckler at a place she was speaking at. She let them rant for ages then just politely left. It struck me that if that had been nearly any other Leader or person in the public eye the hecklers would have been manhandled away by security. She treated them respectfully and I thought it was pretty cool.

Has she said whether she's going to include those who haven't gotten a booster shot as being "unvaccinated"?

Last edited:

chay

Banned
Yes, I know how you feel when I hear cases of those injured from the vaccine itself. One of my niece's classmate in sports developed heart problems after she got the first jab and hid it from her mum, I guess didn't want to upset her because her mum really believes in the vaccine. Since when do healthy teens have heart problems just like that?

Another one lost her eyesight after getting both shots and also couldn't move. Ended up in hospital sitting with 15 other patients, all also there due to injury from the covid vaccine. Actually I have to ask my mum for an update on that woman because I haven't heard about her in weeks.

Also, my mum was at the cemetery just the other day and she observed that there was a whole new row reserved for new burials. She'd never seen anything like it before and she goes to this cemetery about once a month. This time last year, when covid was apparently raging the planet, she didn't see that at all.

How did she know there were 15 people there, all due to injury from Covid when she was blind and couldn't move?

JUPITERASC

Yes, I know how you feel when I hear
cases of those injured from the vaccine itself.
One of my niece's classmate in sports developed heart problems after she got the first jab and hid it from her mum,
I guess didn't want to upset her because her mum really believes in the vaccine.

Since when do healthy teens have heart problems just like that?

Another one lost her eyesight after getting both shots
and also couldn't move.
Ended up in hospital
sitting with 15 other patients,
all also there due to injury from the covid vaccine.

Actually I have to ask my mum for an update on that woman
because I haven't heard about her in weeks.
Also, my mum was at the cemetery just the other day
and she observed that there was a whole new row
reserved for new burials.
She'd never seen anything like it before and she goes to this cemetery about once a month.

This time last year,
when covid was apparently raging the planet,
she didn't see that at all.
9,000 US Marines Defy Pentagon's Mandate :smile:
Federal Judge Blocks Mandate in 10 States
Facts Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljuDG0YeTMs

According to new government data
there are about 9,000 Marines who declined to get the shot
— and are therefore at risk of being fired.
And although many of them filed for religious exemptions
— the US Marine Corps has granted exactly ZERO of them

blackbery

By heckler, do you mean a REAL journalist asking REAL questions? He was asking why the countries with the highest vaxx rates like Israel were experiencing MORE covid cases. She refused to answer & ran away. NO freedom of the press in NZ. ALL totalitarian regimes shut down the media first.

NEW ZEALAND PM SHUTS DOWN PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER BEING CONFRONTED WITH VACCINE DATA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bq7nfDOQ4LHy/

NEW ZEALAND PM ADMITS COVID FEAR IS PROPAGANDA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/scvdJ6EIte9z/

chay

Banned
By heckler, do you mean a REAL journalist asking REAL questions? He was asking why the countries with the highest vaxx rates like Israel were experiencing MORE covid cases. She refused to answer & ran away. NO freedom of the press in NZ. ALL totalitarian regimes shut down the media first.

NEW ZEALAND PM SHUTS DOWN PRESS CONFERENCE AFTER BEING CONFRONTED WITH VACCINE DATA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bq7nfDOQ4LHy/

NEW ZEALAND PM ADMITS COVID FEAR IS PROPAGANDA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/scvdJ6EIte9z/

No I was talking about the woman in the crowd. Also you do realise that bitchute cuts clips, so you don't see the whole story. There was a woman ranting in the crowd so the journalist was barely the issue.