Is death fast approaching my father?

SMB

My father is 76 now. Hale and Healthy. No ailments. Then why this question you all might ask.

Off late, I am observing....some of his behaviours, actions suggest to me that my father knows death is approaching him in the very near future.

As they(?) say " A person will get indication well in advance that death is approaching him quite soon".....intuition...

So, Is death round the corner...fast approaching.... my father?

[Image hosting site no longer exist]

Last edited:

greybeard

I am 77. No question, death is approaching. Much faster than I would like. Or perhaps not as fast as I would like.

Do what you've left undone, say what you've left unsaid and walk together in the sunshine while you can.

"Invisible before birth are all beings and after death invisible again. They are seen between two unseens. Why in this truth find sorrow?" -- Bh. Gita 2:28

PurpleReign

My father is 76 now. Hale and Healthy. No ailments. Then why this question you all might ask.

Off late, I am observing....some of his behaviours, actions suggest to me that my father knows death is approaching him in the very near future.

As they(?) say " A person will get indication well in advance that death is approaching him quite soon".....intuition...

So, Is death round the corner...fast approaching.... my father?

6sfe5k.jpg

So, obviously no one answered your question. Why even bother answering a horary if it's just going to be a bunch of useless, pseudo-deep bibble-babble. Anyway, I'm by no means an expert in horary, but I will at least take a crack at this. I don't like the fact that he is Mercury in Pisces, where it is in its detriment, but that could just be the real reason behind his behavior (something other than death), the 8th from the 10th is Jupiter, and they are in a square, so I'm going to say NO he will not die soon. Perhaps he is just going through other things that are on his mind and that is why his behavior has been different.

Your father is 76 and healthy, he will most likely be fine. There are people living into their 90s now and beyond. It's not uncommon or unheard of these days. Don't overthink it, good luck!

hapless

I agree with the last lady, glancing at the eighth house, I would expect to see saturn or pluto, if not in that house, certainly indications that they are at work.

Your father is aging, let him enjoy his time...I recall my Dad announcing one morning to me that 'I have lived too long' and with that mindset, plus major health issues, he was indeed away a matter of months later.

Theres another saying,

'this day was meant for you so you might at well enjoy it'.

focus on happiness,making memories etc and what will be will be.