New Relationship?

I'm wondering if there is any sign that I may be involved in a romantic relationship any time in the near future?

Cheers,

Attachments

• relationship.jpg
    relationship.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 50

Glinda

Not as I can see. The sun is not a significator to anything related to love, additionally it is in via combusta and also weak in libra. Even if you meet someone significant, take your time in getting to know that love interest. The moon is in via combusta too, I don't see any major aspects to significators here, so it will hardly perform a definite "yes".

tikana

Not as I can see. The sun is not a significator to anything related to love, additionally it is in via combusta and also weak in libra. Even if you meet someone significant, take your time in getting to know that love interest. The moon is in via combusta too, I don't see any major aspects to significators here, so it will hardly perform a definite "yes".

lol .. open william lilly house 7 relationship and YOU shall find that he takes sun to corule a man .. and venus to corule a woman. so you might have venus to lord to 7 rather than lord of asce to lord of 7th aspect to bringing matters to fruition. Sun's dispositor is venus .. venus corules the querent querent craves a man(sun) not merc. Most likely just to feel attractive / dating .. nothing serious at least not right now. Sun cannot deliver what jupiter needs permanency because sun is its fall. Therefore sun conj jup will produce a short fling high sexed relationship nothing more .. :) and mars rules 5th house - again sex / short term ...

T

Last edited:

Glinda

lol .. open william lilly house 7 relationship and YOU shall find that he takes sun to corule a man .. and venus to corule a woman. so you might have venus to lord to 7 rather than lord of asce to lord of 7th aspect to bringing matters to fruition. Sun's dispositor is venus .. venus corules the querent querent craves a man(sun) not merc. Most likely just to feel attractive / dating .. nothing serious at least not right now. Sun cannot deliver what jupiter needs permanency because sun is its fall. Therefore sun conj jup will produce a short fling high sexed relationship nothing more .. :) and mars rules 5th house - again sex / short term ...

T

I would never presume to measure my knowledge with yours dear Tikana (no irony here!) but she asked for a "romantic" relationship. A fling is always possible nowadays. Looking at that chart, even (or especially) with the sun taken into consideration, I would doublecheck the next love interests intentions in her place. Could be a player acting as relationship material, some are too good in faking "romance" as we all know.

Last edited:

tikana

I would never presume to measure my knowledge with yours dear Tikana (no irony here!) but she asked for a "romantic" relationship. A fling is always possible nowadays. Looking at that chart, even (or especially) with the sun taken into consideration, I would doublecheck the next love interests intentions in her place. Could be a player acting as relationship material, some are too good in faking "romance" as we all know.

sun is in romantic sign.. she will get someone but Not long term relationship :)
mars rules 5th house of romance which interestingly enough flipping to libra.
how can you not see a romantic relationship?
I havent even looked at dispositor or lord of the part of love ... look at that and see which planet disposes it and which planet conjuncts it if any

tikana

Maybe I like the sausage? I'm only kidding.

In regards to specifically 3-4 units, no.

usually planets' condition lets us know the energies surrounding a person depending on gender ... nothing to do with sexual orientation. just the energies you project

i have to say not in a near future. mercury is pulling away from merc and venus is nowhere near jup
not soon but i am still perplexed by sun libra / scorpio... strange usually conjunction tells us someone is coming in. but why sun why in a male sign that is my question
moon does sextile mars ... mars does rule 5th house.. a vague sign of a yes but sun/mars for a girl? dunno. not crazy about this alignment

usually planets' condition lets us know the energies surrounding a person depending on gender ... nothing to do with sexual orientation. just the energies you project

I project a lot of feminine energies?

i have to say not in a near future. mercury is pulling away from merc and venus is nowhere near jup
not soon but i am still perplexed by sun libra / scorpio... strange usually conjunction tells us someone is coming in. but why sun why in a male sign that is my question
moon does sextile mars ... mars does rule 5th house.. a vague sign of a yes but sun/mars for a girl? dunno. not crazy about this alignment

Does it state any connection we may share? Do I know this person? I do sort of have a "thing" going on, but nothing official.

Chrysalis

Are you this male figure in my future? :love:

I is female :sad:

Infact uhhh i thought you was a he ?

I thought we first all thought you were a she, but you've turned out to be a he but not gay ??? correct ? Or am i just going mad today.

Infact after you said you were a he, you said you liked sausage ...so uve confused me lol.

Last edited:
I is female :sad:

Infact uhhh i thought you was a he ?

I thought we first all thought you were a she, but you've turned out to be a he but not gay ??? correct ? Or am i just going mad today.

Infact after you said you were a he, you said you liked sausage ...so uve confused me lol.

Okay, okay, jokes aside. I was only making humor.

Now, in saying that, I am a straight, male Caucasian. I like all kinds of meat. I, however, am not quite a fan of liver nor heart, nor any other "weird" cuts.

Chrysalis

Okay, okay, jokes aside. I was only making humor.

Now, in saying that, I am a straight, male Caucasian. I like all kinds of meat. I, however, am not quite a fan of liver nor heart, nor any other "weird" cuts.

So why you asking about a new relationship if you dnt like heart :unsure::w00t:

tikana

I project a lot of feminine energies?

Does it state any connection we may share? Do I know this person? I do sort of have a "thing" going on, but nothing official.

yeah you do .. that is why i assumed you were a female

jup is in scorpio - fem sign
well moon separated from lord of 7th merc so did moon my question is did you split from anyone .. 2 major planets separating from the quested. ... usually indicates that you already know that person
however
if sun is a new person you do not know her since jup does not see sun nor it is within the same sign.. they are not .. so you dont know this person:unsure: