Which planet do you think is the most beautiful?

Animatrix

I mean to look at, and its character.

I Think Neptune, no doubt. It is so mysteriously Beautiful, like a heavenly blue big ball containing the soothing Waters of Paradise, yet it looks kind of dangerous, and that is what Neptune is - illusion and delusion. It's like it says; "Come ye, enter in" and one cannot help it but to look at it and wanna go it, yet Deep down I feel that I would get in trouble.

It is interesting that EVERYTHING is symbolic in nature and universe. And Neptune really looks like it represents drugs, alcohol, powerful love, illusion, delusion, etc. It is a symbol of art in its essence. Imagine if Mercury symbolized what Neptune does? Haha it just doesn't fit the image of Mercury.

I sometimes fantasize for myself that every planet has its own Little realm in it, where angels and dead people live. In Neptune, one can feel either the highest level of euphoria, or the most painful sorrow.

I also fear Neptune, I fear it deeply. Neptune has transited my Sun, Ascendant, and Venus, Mars and Jupiter. When it made oppositions to my personal planets my Life was HELL, and when it trined my Venus I fell in love and it was painful as well. Neptune has never brought me anything good actually. Only pain and sorrow, even when it trined my Venus. I had a few glimpses of love and luck here and there but overall it is an experience I wish I had never gone through. When it trined my Mars and Jupiter I became almost religious but my will Power was paralyzed and my Life was hell then too.

Neptune will soon trine my Moon but I am not at all excited, in spite of the very good things I've Heard about that transit. I expect nothing good from it.

But again; what planet do you Think is the most Beautiful? Appearance-wise.

Chrysalis

I was at one point going to do an "exploding planets" paintings project, which you have now just reminded me about.

This is my very first one i tried out, this one is just kind of an experimentation more than an actual piece. To me this is venus, even though realistically i've painted neptune.

20171019_122156-1.jpg

Im basically using the planets qualities and using this as the explosion imagery. I have a great idea for saturn's explosion, but i need different paints for this one.

So my answer is that i kinda like them all, they're all beautiful in their own unique way.

Going on character, i don't like neptune at all, and im not too keen on saturn.

Animatrix

I was at one point going to do an "exploding planets" paintings project, which you have now just reminded me about.

This is my very first one i tried out, this one is just kind of an experimentation more than an actual piece. To me this is venus, even though realistically i've painted neptune.

View attachment 71078

Im basically using the planets qualities and using this as the explosion imagery. I have a great idea for saturn's explosion, but i need different paints for this one.

So my answer is that i kinda like them all, they're all beautiful in their own unique way.

Going on character, i don't like neptune at all, and im not too keen on saturn.

Yeah your painting look a lot like Neptune :) Beautiful. Curious to see the results for Saturn.

I like all planets, they are Beautiful, but Neptune is just so mysteriously alluring to me. The Sun and the Moon I see so often, so those outer planets are very fascinating to look at via photos etc.

waybread

I couldn't choose.

Which of one's children would be the favourite? Which piece of music or favourite food would you name to the exclusion of any others?

Ideally, we find earth, our home planet, to be beautiful.