how can we know our relationship with in laws from our charts?

Claire19

I got married 2.5 year ago and I have a baby boy. I wonder whether we can see our relationships with in laws or not? How can we get along with in laws(woman or man-mother in law, sister in law or father in law). Can we see it in our charts? Is it possible?
Your partner's father is 7th+10th so the 4th house and then partner's mother is 7th + 4th house which is the 10th.

Sister in law would be 7th + 3rd which is the 9th house.

So looking at aspects there can give insights.

starlink

Hello Caghe, In our charts the 10th (modernly seen, that is) shows the father and the opposite 4th house our mother.

Our partners, husbands, are shown by our 7th house. So if you want to know about his mother or father, first go to the 7th and then count from there his 10th house (father) or his 4th house (mother).

If you want to know about his sister (your sister-in-law) then go to his 3rd house which is the house where we find peers, ( 3rd of the 7th).

For uncles and aunts I would look at his fathers brothers/sisters, that is: first the 7th house (your husband), then 10th of the 7th (his father) and then count 3 houses from that 10th house to see your father-in-laws brothers/sisters.

For his mother's brothers/sisters, go to your husbands 4th house first (4th of the 10th) and then count 3 houses further.

Starlink

caghe

İn my husband's 3 rd house there is Neptun, in my chart Neptun is in 7 th house but very close to my 8 th house. can it cause a problem and why?

caghe

Thefirst one is my chart, second one is belong to my husband. I needyour comments. Thanks

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_banu_uslay_hp_22150_7037.gif
    astro_w2at_01_banu_uslay_hp_22150_7037.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 32
  • astro_w2at_02_can_hp_23843_21627.gif
    astro_w2at_02_can_hp_23843_21627.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 27