Pluto conjunct Venus transit

Zeuses

This fits well, there with the sun sign plus this particular aspect. I think Uranus on the Ascendant might literally be saying something like "look, I do out of the box - keep that in mind and we are good, let me be me..." which would surprise some of the more routine-oriented individuals, I think. Pluto in 1 just makes sure they are really aware of your position at any and all times from what I've seen of it so far as a transit.

Yes I find it very challenging when people try to change me to their ideal or become possessive/obsessive. I tend to completely shut off emotionally from people who behave like that and walk away which of course makes obsessive behaviour even worse.

Counsellor is what I always wanted to be but you can guess why that didn't happen officially with my chart. But it is a passion to this day unofficially. Obviously big thumbs up for choosing this one.

It was a humbling yet fulfilling role.

Not at all.. this sounds rather like Sun-Pluto by the way since I can relate to it. Saturn and Pluto in the 5th.. definitely can recreate your creativity in a whole massively new/different way but maybe someone who has gone through it could really say how. I suspect it's rather a major influence.

When it comes to work, possibly, when it comes to other things not so much - with Mars in Pisces (and neptune on top of it this year to boot) it's not a really straightforward affair. Self-motivated yes though, I usually do my own thing and decide where to go with it and it's usually different from the mainstream somehow - does not make one popular though doing things this way.

Yes I suspect Pisces can go with the flow but all the cap like to be in control in doing their own thing. Popular with who? Friends, family etc

jkxx74

Premium Member
Yes, in control of their own projects and the direction those are heading but usually not anything else unless it becomes their responsibility - on average at least from what I've seen. But yes this can be stretched in a number of different directions so could encompass people under certain circumstances.

the popular bit, usually all of the above except certain people who have been supportive, otherwise generally nearly everyone disagrees with it so used to excepting problems and disapproval at all times there

Zeuses

Yes, in control of their own projects and the direction those are heading but usually not anything else unless it becomes their responsibility - on average at least from what I've seen. But yes this can be stretched in a number of different directions so could encompass people under certain circumstances.

the popular bit, usually all of the above except certain people who have been supportive, otherwise generally nearly everyone disagrees with it so used to excepting problems and disapproval at all times there
Traffic warden or debt collector then lol

The good ex partner who was Cap was not controlling at all, very laid back but aloof with strangers. He aged very well too which is a cap thing from what I have seen in life with friends and partners. They are old before their time as children but grow younger with age apparently.

Zeuses

Not at all.. this sounds rather like Sun-Pluto by the way since I can relate to it. Saturn and Pluto in the 5th.. definitely can recreate your creativity in a whole massively new/different way but maybe someone who has gone through it could really say how. I suspect it's rather a major influence.

Pluto has been in the fifth for some time now but I have only been interested in creative things for a couple of years. I never considered myself particularly creative but I am enjoying it. How does Saturn fair in the fifth particularly as it is trining Venus in Gemini in 20th? Would it potentially mean pursuing a career in a creative area? Apparently I will have progressed Pluto square sun next year but other transits around at the same time are quite good. With progressions are the houses used the progressed houses as opposed to Natal houses?

Zeuses

I can only assume that you got bored of the subject matter hence no further responses

jkxx74

Premium Member
My bad, I missed one of the posts until just seeing the add-on ones.

Traffic warden or debt collector then lol

Lol neither actually, particular dislike for that latter profession - it was just a general statement of encountering disagreement so for my own projects everything is done with this as a backdrop/while being taken into consideration.

Feel free to elaborate

Pluto has been in the fifth for some time now but I have only been interested in creative things for a couple of years. I never considered myself particularly creative but I am enjoying it. How does Saturn fair in the fifth particularly as it is trining Venus in Gemini in 20th? Would it potentially mean pursuing a career in a creative area? Apparently I will have progressed Pluto square sun next year but other transits around at the same time are quite good. With progressions are the houses used the progressed houses as opposed to Natal houses?

Pluto has been in the 5th but it rules... your 4th so perhaps the creativity is around roots or redecorating/redoing a home? Or does this even sound like it's in the ball park? I have not seen any major effects of Saturn trine Venus though with the prominent Venus in the 10th it really could focus your energies in career matters - with Venus I suspect on improving relations and negotiating through diplomacy. The transit seems to just create a stable background to do this under where it feels you are operating under the same rules throughout. Though I can see this particular transit being of benefit right now with the global instability going around, it seems like it would address it.

For progressions both are used or at least I see evidence of effects looking at progressed planets in natal houses. It is somewhat more difficult to see the effects of the progressed houses except when the angles advance to a point where they aspect a natal planet (particularly hard aspects - had prog. Asc square Saturn not too long ago) or receive a transit from one of the transit planets. More so if the transit planet is one of the outers from Saturn onward and of course there is the progressed Moon with its aspects.

Zeuses

My bad, I missed one of the posts until just seeing the add-on ones.

Lol neither actually, particular dislike for that latter profession - it was just a general statement of encountering disagreement so for my own projects everything is done with this as a backdrop/while being taken into consideration.

Feel free to elaborate

Pluto has been in the 5th but it rules... your 4th so perhaps the creativity is around roots or redecorating/redoing a home? Or does this even sound like it's in the ball park? I have not seen any major effects of Saturn trine Venus though with the prominent Venus in the 10th it really could focus your energies in career matters - with Venus I suspect on improving relations and negotiating through diplomacy. The transit seems to just create a stable background to do this under where it feels you are operating under the same rules throughout. Though I can see this particular transit being of benefit right now with the global instability going around, it seems like it would address it.

For progressions both are used or at least I see evidence of effects looking at progressed planets in natal houses. It is somewhat more difficult to see the effects of the progressed houses except when the angles advance to a point where they aspect a natal planet (particularly hard aspects - had prog. Asc square Saturn not too long ago) or receive a transit from one of the transit planets. More so if the transit planet is one of the outers from Saturn onward and of course there is the progressed Moon with its aspects.

Thankyou for this. I am not in employment at the moment so I am assuming that the Saturn does relate to my interest in creativity.

Zeuses

Referring back to one of your points earlier. I once had Saturn conjunct Venus at the start of a relationship where there was an age difference and I believe this can be one of the occurrences with Saturn Venus transits. I also have a Saturn Venus aspect in my natal chart.