Struggling marriage forecast

Levo

Hello everyone,
My question is about marriage aspects in my chart. I am a single 23 years old female for the info.
I've heard before that marriage delay or marriage at an older age could be an aspect on my chart because of the position of Saturn in the first house which is not a huge issue at this point in my life.
However, someone who was checking out my chart today told me my first marriage could be "really frustrating and hard that goes struggling" to be honest that definitely made me worried. She's not an expert on astrology but she took basic lessons so she definitely knows better than me. She said she thinks so because both my Chiron and Mars is in the 7th house.
Also my Chiron makes a square to Neptune which could indicate I won't be choosing my partner carefully and she added that we can also consider Chiron in the 8th house cause of the whole house system that is why I might be getting hurt by issues surrounding my partner's assets and money.

That's the first time I'm hearing bad aspects about my marriage forecast. I am a self learner so I'm not an expert. And you guys can see my north node in libra in the 7th house. I really feel like I need to give love at a balance. (that's not what see said that's my commentary) so that's an important subject for me. Your comment really matters. Thanks

Attachments

• marriagedelays.png
    marriagedelays.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 21