Cataract operation

matrixmac

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I have a query regarding my cataract operation scheduled on the 8th November at 09.30 in the morning at Moorfields clinic in St George's hospital in London.

My DOB: 21. 02. 1955 Madras (Chennai) India at 13:10 hrs.
My nakshatra is Shravana and lagna Taurus

On the day of the operation the lagna at 09:30 is Scorpio with Saturn in it, Sun and Mercury in Libra, Venus in Sagittarius, Moon and Mars in Capricorn, Ketu in Aquarius, Rahu in Leo, Jupiter in Virgo, Sun and Mercury in Libra. As you can see, the ascendant lord Mars is debilitated but with cancellation. Sun is also in debilitation and again with cancellation. The saving grace is Jupiter's aspect on Mars and Moon from Virgo.

As my previous operation took place in the same hospital, I know that the operation mayactually be upto 2, 3 hours later also. Because of certain complications which arose after my catact operation in my right eye in December 2013, I have been told that the consultant himself would be doing this operation for my left eye. The problem is that he does the cataract operations only on Tuesdays. I was given 18th October date first, but I did not want to have the operation when the Moon is in Krittika star and so postponed it.

I should be extremely grateful for any advice regarding whether it is okay for me to have the operation that day. All comments will be truly appreciated.

Thanks a lot and kind regards ;)

matrixmac

Hello my friends,

Since I posted my above query seeking your help and advice, I changed my mind and came to the conclusion that the original appointment I was given, i e, 18th October 2016 is probably better because at 12 PM which is my appointment time, the lagna is Sagittarius and lagnadhipathi Jupiter is in virgo along with exalted Mercury in the 10th house. Moon however is in Taurus transiting in Krittika nakshatra too close to Aries which governs the head area. But hopefully devine Jupiter's aspect on moon would make a big difference. The reason why I changed my mind is because on the 8th November Moon would be transiting in Dhanishtha, a blind nakshatra, which should be avoided for all eye operations, it seems. Moveover, on the said day it is in my birth rasi as well, which again is not good.

I hope some of you experts in Astrology and budding astrogers would share your valuable comments regarding whether I made the right decision or not.

Kind regards :)

Last edited: