Aspects supporting GENIUS or ECCENTRICITY!!!

aquarius7000

EINSTEIN had a heavy House 11 - occpancy (Venus, Neptune, Pluto and Chiron). Uranus, ruler of his House 9 (higher learning) occupied House 3 in Virgo. Jupiter occupied House 9 in Aquarius=> also associated with Intelligence, even Genius.
He also had a heavily filled House 10 (Mercury, Saturn and Sun)

Would greatly Appreciate Your Views and Thoughts!!
Can you associate specific aspects to those brainy ones around you, or perhaps to your own self :)

Last edited:
Uranus is a planet I most like in my own chart, but since it transited my planets, I have had a lot of adjusting to do. I understand how the other side of Uranus can physically and mentally work, not always for the better but it really heightens, and brightens your perspective on life. From what I read on another thread, Hitler had Uranus on the Asc, just checked one of my books he has it in the 12th on the Asc squaring Nodes/Jupiter/ and Uranus opposed Mercury in 6th, I didn't know he had this aspect. But yes a shocking controversial figure. The chart I posted the other day on the cult leader, alien man. He had Uranus on a t.square, he was off this planet, not quite tuned in to earth. Fine line between Genius and Madness, often the line is crossed. Uranus is the most innovative of planets and is one of my favorites. But when any of the outer planets are exaggerated, you see can see it play out largely and dramatically in the person's life, Uranus in the charts of the people above is the worse that can happen, when the person has lost their own sense of self maybe.

aquarius7000

Miss Saturn said:
Uranus is a planet I most like in my own chart, but since it transited my planets, I have had a lot of adjusting to do. I understand how the other side of Uranus can physically and mentally work, not always for the better but it really heightens, and brightens your perspective on life. From what I read on another thread, Hitler had Uranus on the Asc, just checked one of my books he has it in the 12th on the Asc squaring Nodes/Jupiter/ and Uranus opposed Mercury in 6th, I didn't know he had this aspect. But yes a shocking controversial figure. The chart I posted the other day on the cult leader, alien man. He had Uranus on a t.square, he was off this planet, not quite tuned in to earth. Fine line between Genius and Madness, often the line is crossed. Uranus is the most innovative of planets and is one of my favorites. But when any of the outer planets are exaggerated, you see can see it play out largely and dramatically in the person's life, Uranus in the charts of the people above is the worse that can happen, when the person has lost their own sense of self maybe.

Thanks for your views Mis Saturn!
Yes, Uranus, is also in my opinion one of the best planets, and in some way, always a positive planet, as it always makes sure to reshuffle the cards and regenerates that area in your life that it is transiting in your chart, without really destroying the self (Pluto usually takes care of that ;) )

In my chart, Uranus (retro-in 3, Pluto) only make a trine to my dark moon in 7 - any view on that?; otherwise it is unaspected. Sadly, there're no aspects between Uranus and Mercury in my chart. Would've made me so intelligent :)

To Hitler: well I was the one who shed light on his Uranus on another thread, yes his is technically in 12, but very close to his Asc. But he had an afflicted Uranus, which made him sick (in the head). Though that little man (or devil better said) was quite a genius and had managed to conquer quite a bit, but went beserk in wanting to have it all (eccentricity), and the rest of it we know... Though the tyranny and depotism came from his malefied Saturn in 10, amongst others.

Aquarius7000

Last edited:
Tora said:
I'd say Mercury/Uranus aspects, especially Merc conj. Uranus or Uranus opp. Merc. I have one of these aspects and I'm sure people think I'm more mad than genius. :D Whether what I come up with anything useful, that's another matter, new ideas just come to me and I tend to be ahead of trends though.

Ha ha I feel the same, I have Uranus in 3rd, sometimes no one gets me :rolleyes: . But then I remember reading once that were Uranus is placed you may need to be more flexible :D .

I think it is a fine line. 400 years ago, if somebody stated that everyone would be carrying a little device which enables you to talk to people on the other side of the world, you might have thought that's maddness.

I loved what you said, it is so right. :)

Michael

Am I a genius?

Attachments

• 2454573843779.gif
    2454573843779.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 128

aquarius7000

Uranus in 3 (Einstein aspect) makes all three of us (the only ones, who've subscribed to this thread, yet) birds of a feather. Inn this case, Uranus actually sits in the house of Mercury, so there is an indirect connection between the two planets. In my case, Mercury is in its own house (this time in 6->Virgo) but in the sign of Aquarius.

Bob Marks very rightly puts it:

"Uranus is the genius who Knows. It is said that genius and madness have only a thin line between them. Uranus erases that line."
"Uranus in the Third House: People with this tend to say and write shocking, socially unacceptable things. They may be insightful and brilliant, but people will feel as if they have just gotten an electric shock. If there are siblings, at least one will be highly independent and original, or a crazy eccentric."

There is a lovely write-up on the Genius of Uranus over here: www.astrologyclub.org/articles/singletons/uranus/uranus.htm

aquarius7000

Michael said:
Am I a genius?
I will let you answer that yourself Michael, but can point out that you have many aspects that would put the answer to your Q in the affirmative. Your 3rd house is well-occpied. Jupiter in 3 conjunct Uranus just about in 3 would enhance your ability of learning / communicating / writing (many authors have this aspect). Also Uranus and Jupiter are in Saggitarius- the sign of higher learning. (Also with this placement of Jupiter you could be on the move quite a bit, and with Uranus so close, trips could be sudden or unusual /unique in some way)
You can read more about Uranus in 3 in one of my previous posts on this thread.

Hey

Banned
[non-astrological comment deleted - Moderartor]

Pluto in the third house is another one. Mercury/Uranus aspects, Sun in Aquarius nicely aspecting the Midheaven, Uranus in the 9th or eleventh house, Mercury/Pluto, Jupiter/Uranus aspects, Mercury/Neptune, and Venus/Neptune or Venus/Saturn (for the arts).

We all know Saturn doesn't get enough credit. In synastry, some people wish to throw these aspects out the window. But isn't it true that Saturn is known as a wise old man? He's known as the oldest tree in the forest, who's withstood time, wind, and rain.
Saturn is always wiser than you think. I would know.

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

Just wanted to add that I have read that Uranus is 'anti-Saturn' (Uranus is anthing but stability, system, containment and age) ,so if Uranus were even remotely connected to genius, it might get difficult to put Saturn in the same category - something like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. They are just two very different energies and work in opposite directions.

Some astrologers also use the term 'Serendipity' to describe those sudden sparks of Uranus, which cause that 'by chance discovery' to just happen, without any pre-gathered wisdom and any carefully laid-down plans.

I love my Uranus
Aquarius7000

Last edited:

aquarius7000 said:
Just wanted to add that I have read that Uranus is 'anti-Saturn' (Uranus is anthing but stability, system, containment and age) ,so if Uranus were even remotely connected to genius, it might get difficult to put Saturn in the same category - something like putting a square peg in a round hole. They are just two very different energies.
Some astrologers also use the term 'Serendipity' to describe those sudden sparks of Genius which cause that 'by chance discovery' to just happen, without any pre-gathered wisdom and any carefully laid down plans.

I love my Uranus
Aquarius7000

And from wikipedia:

Planet Uranus

Main article: Uranus
The ancients Greeks and Romans knew of only five 'wandering stars' (Greek: πλανεται, planetai): Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Following the discovery of a sixth planet in the 18th century, the name Uranus was chosen as the logical addition to the series: for Mars (Ares in Greek) was the son of Jupiter, Jupiter (Zeus) the son of Saturn, and Saturn (Cronus) the son of Uranus.
[edit]Consorts and children

All the offspring of Uranus are with Gaia, save Aphrodite, born when Cronus castrated him and cast his severed genitalia into the sea (Thalassa).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)

Yes, saturn is about building structure. Uranus is about tearing it down and creating a new structure.

Last edited:

I have to read the other posts, but one guy who is very smart who has since become a Rhodes Scholar has mercury conjunct jupiter, this sure would increase intellectual capacity. I've also noticed jupiter in Aqu can help as well as those uranus aspects (for example I know someone with merc trine ura and he is the "computer whisperer").

After reading your posts, I'd like to tell you that you kind of make me feel better! I'm no supergenius but I would probably say that I'm on the smarter end of the general population. I have mercury aqu rx squ ura, opp saturn, ura on the apex. I also have mars in gem/3rd, I heard that although it might not increase intellectual, it does make it more active and aggressive.

What do you think?

aquarius7000

23 said:
I have to read the other posts, but one guy who is very smart who has since become a Rhodes Scholar has mercury conjunct jupiter,...
Yes, an enhanced Mercury through Jupiter (Jupiter = expansion) will certainly enhance mental abilities (Mercury is the smaller Octave planet, and Uranus the higher octave planet).
And, every person's chart contains a Uranus, guess that's why they say that there's a bit of Genius in everybody ;)

23 said:
I've also noticed jupiter in Aqu can help
This is the famous Einstein aspect!!!
Again here Jupiter will expand and enhance that aspect of Genius in Uranus' domicile - Aquarius. So here Jupiter indirectly, through domicile Aquarius, aspects Uranus.

23 said:
as well as those Uranus aspects (for example I know someone with merc trine ura and he is the "computer whisperer").
A Trine (=ultimate synnergies) between Mercury (the smaller Octave of intellect) and Uranus (=Genius) is the superlative. That person must ooze intelligence. By the way, Uranus rules computers & electronics in general.
(My uncle has this aspect and he did half his schooling on scholarships, studied medicine on scholarship, and became head of the the largest hospital in town in his early thirties.)

Aquarius7000

aquarius7000

Svencanz said:
Hi,
The other thing with Uranus is he has to do with spatial perception, constant movement that does not have to be exaggerated. By allowing for minute adjustments continually, balance can be maintained. It is only when there is a backlog of adjustment that those movements become disruptive. Sort of like how the current for a spark plug in a car engine charges up before releasing. This is why, as I understand it, Magi Astrology says Uranus rules "orderly progression".... as well as a few other things....
Great point you've made there Sven. Another perspective of seeing things.
Svencanz said:
I have Chiron opposite Uranus, with Mercury trine Uranus, and with Dark Moon conjunct Chiron....Sven
Wow, that's brillinat Merc trine Uranus - clever you :)

Chiron is also related to the intellect, I know, but could you shed light on the Dark Moon in this respect?

Besides Gemini & 3 and Aquarius & 11; one should also look for Planets in Virgo (Merc's second domain) & the 6th house, as well as Saggi & 9.

What if a person has majority of his planets in the top half of the chart, would he not be more a head person?
aquarius7000

Hi 23,

It's great to have you have you back again. I am miss Mutable, :D .

Another interesting thing I have been reading about Uranus is it's perfect vision of the future. Here is quote by L.Green on Uranus. Which I found a frightening image when I read about it. It reminds me of the film Gattaca

If you want a very disturbing image of Uranus at work right now, consider the fraught issue of genetic engineering. Think about it and think about it hard. What does it invoke in you? What do you feel about it? What are the implications? At present Science is rampaging about identifying genes which, according to this model, "cause" alcoholism, depression, schizophrenia, and aggression. In this Uranian vision of a brave new world, we could rid the world of most of it's problems, by either aborting fetuses which carried antisocial or psychologically unstable genes, or by replacing or eradicating these genes.

[deleted overly-long quote against forum rules - Moderator]

Basically she talks about the Uraninan vision for the perfect race, you wouldn't age, fall ill, get violent, we wouldn't do anything which would upset society. There is another part of Uranus which wants the perfect vision, but through this do we lose all individuality, we wouldn't be individual if all our personality flaws were removed. T.square on the forum opened up my mind to all this ;) and he got me thinking a lot deeper about it . Individuality being lost in the perfect vision of our society. I wonder what planet in the chart fights against this, is it Saturn. Society progressess but what do we lose in the process. How intelligent is Uranus when it comes to human beings. Uranus gets complicated the more you look deeper at the planet. :)

I'll expand on my self importance based on previous posts and also say:

My mars gemini/3rd is my chart ruler (aries rising), it is the most aspected planet in my chart, nearly all of it being positive aspects. It is also trining my pluto, which is in the 6th. I think also there are drives my chart to make me more intelligent. I have for example, venus in sag/9th (unaspected; a value for education and knowledge) and jupiter in the 1st conj my asc (and opp pluto and part of my mystic rectangle which also involves my mars and nep in sag/8th). Surely things like that would make me intelligent because I seek information, wisdom. NN in sco/8th also drives me to delve deeper and I have a *very* wide trine between sun/merc and pluto (try 9 deg, which I wouldn't count myself) but Astrolog registers it as having minor power.

Tell me what you think, good self-analysis? I guess what I'm trying to say is that look maybe to more oblique things when you struggle to find the obvious.

PS I can think of two other people I know why merc squ ura and both of them are highly intelligent.

Yes your right the 5th and 11th houses are involved, and Leo/Aquarius, with Sun natural ruler of 5th. But also Saturn as well as this has a lot to do with individuality, it has something to do with the defined individual, realism, practicality. Sun and Saturn from what I have been reading about them bracket the individual personality, when we leave the boundaries of the personality we have the outer planets. Uranus. :)

aquarius7000

Svencanz said:
...I think the Dark Moon placement has meant I have a sensitivity for inequity on a larger scale. This in male-female relationships, rich-poor, colonialiser-native culture, and so forth. Looking back at my life, these have been central themes...Sven
Thanks for this, but I was looking for Dark Moon's connection with the topic as such. Perhaps I miinterpreted your last post.
I have always felt that the placement of dark moon shows areas where you have high expectations and where achievement of desires becomes more challenging accordingly. It alsoindicates some form of frustration, frequently in the areas of desire, a powerlessness of the psyche, or a general inhibition. It shows where we question ourselves, our lives and our beliefs

//aquarius7000

aquarius7000

Hi,

Thought it might both be interesting and enriching to draw our attention to the so-termed 'INDIGO Children' - who said to have started a new generation. They have fascinated me for quite a while now.
They are said to be very unusual children - gifted yet struggling to fit into the system!!!

Uranus and Neptune had been conjunct for a number of years when these children were born, first in Sagittarius, then in Capricorn, and finally in Aquarius. (The years 1984-1999 were especially significant).

I would like to share what astrologer Donna Cunnigham has to say to this:
Applying traditional astrological interpretations to these children charts seemed both inadequate and needlessly alarming for the parent. Both Uranus and Neptune (prominent in charts of such children) are planets that grant out-of-the-ordinary gifts and out-of-the-ordinary difficulties in fitting into the mainstream - standing together they would be at the outer limits of anything already known! Uranian types are highly intelligent, inventive, extremely independent, visionary, and follow their own guidance rather than submit unquestioningly to authority. Neptunians are sensitive, dreamy, creative, imaginative, often psychic, and with a strong sense of compassion for the vulnerable.

[deleted overly-long quote against forum rules - Moderator]

If you're burning for more info on this, then hit this link: http://www.planetwaves.net/contents/astrology_indigo_children.html

//aquarius7000