Pick the authors

Claire19

I will list three authors, two men and a woman and they are:

1. One is an astrological writer and metaphysician with strong mystical
leanings.

2. One is a feminist writer, concerned with human rights, writes memoirs, childrens stories.

3. One a screenwriter, writes on rich and the decadent lifestyle and is status conscious.

Good luck!!

a
I will post the author's names which can be researched for further understanding as they all have some kind of bios......This will be done once everyone interested has had a good go at it.

Attachments

• Chart 1.gif
    Chart 1.gif
    56.7 KB · Views: 48
  • CHart 2.gif
    CHart 2.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Chart 3.gif
    Chart 3.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

JerryRR

I feel chart 2 is the feminist writer,humanitarian and writer of childrens books.
This is due I feel to the Cancer/Leo in the chart.
Ven/Jup/Asc in Cancer,women ,love of home,family,country and the planet.
Moon in Aries needs independence,freedom and career.Moon in high intensity position may indicate an interest in politics and family background in politics.
Moon in Aries,Mars in Virgo,Mercury/Sun/Pluto in Leo indicates someone who is critical of people and groups that try to infringe individuality, independence and human rights.This person is popular to the masses but may make powerful political enemies.They have walked a fine line of learning to bite their lip and speaking and writing passionately about their feelings and beliefs.This is someone who is prepared I feel to put their life at risk for what they believe in.With the Moon placing their books will probably have world wide appeal,containing spiritual,political and enviromental themes.
The Leo influence can indicate a strong will,purpose driven,and the ability to teach and work with children.Mercury in Leo writing chidrens books with spiritual/enviroment themes.Looking after one another and caring for the planet,rejecting dog eat dog,keeping up with Jones's and materialistic thinking.
This person may move abroad and marry someone from a different culture.The partner would have to have good communication skills and be mentally stimulating otherwise they may become bored.Perhaps several marriages.
This is the chart of a philanthropist,political reformanist,a champion of the underdog and would make a great Ambassador for Peace.
I would be interested to learn about the Grandparents.1st House.
Jerry :)

Last edited:

vanila

I think ...

chart 3 is the chart of the "1. One is an astrological writer and metaphysician with strong mystical "leanings.
emphasis on water signs and houses....(Pluto and True Node in 8th house Cancer; Sun conjunct Jupiter in Pisces plus mercury conjunct Uranus in Pisces in 5th; ASC Scorpio)

chart 1 the "2. One is a feminist writer, concerned with human rights, writes memoirs, childrens stories."
Aquarius ASC, True Node in Aquarius, Mercury conjunct Venus in Libra

chart 2 the "3. One is a screenwriter, writes on the rich and the decadent lifestyle and is status conscious. Also writes short stories."
Sun in Leo 1st house with Mercury and Pluto...

I'm sorry that I'm not giving many explanations but it is little hard for me to do....English is not my native and I can't explain the way that I feel the charts.... :eek::eek::eek:

Lets see what will others say...I'm curious .... :)

Claire19

I feel chart 2 is the feminist writer,humanitarian and writer of childrens books.
This is due I feel to the Cancer/Leo in the chart.
Ven/Jup/Asc in Cancer,women ,love of home,family,country and the planet.
Moon in Aries needs independence,freedom and career.Moon in high intensity position may indicate an interest in politics and family background in politics.
Moon in Aries,Mars in Virgo,Mercury/Sun/Pluto in Leo indicates someone who is critical of people and groups that try to infringe individuality, independence and human rights.This person is popular to the masses but may make powerful political enemies.They have walked a fine line of learning to bite their lip and speaking and writing passionately about their feelings and beliefs.This is someone who is prepared I feel to put their life at risk for what they believe in.With the Moon placing their books will probably have world wide appeal,containing spiritual,political and enviromental themes.
The Leo influence can indicate a strong will,purpose driven,and the ability to teach and work with children.Mercury in Leo writing chidrens books with spiritual/enviroment themes.Looking after one another and caring for the planet,rejecting dog eat dog,keeping up with Jones's and materialistic thinking.
This person may move abroad and marry someone from a different culture.The partner would have to have good communication skills and be mentally stimulating otherwise they may become bored.Perhaps several marriages.
This is the chart of a philanthropist,political reformanist,a champion of the underdog and would make a great Ambassador for Peace.
I would be interested to learn about the Grandparents.1st House.
This analysis is nothing short of brilliant. Will comment more later. Looking forward to your further contributions. This person has been married twice and to a foreigner if you could say that, the second time around. They live abroad yes.

Last edited:

Vinyasa

I would say
Scorpio Rising the astrological writer
Cancer Rising the feminist & children stories writer
Aqua Rising the screen- and short stories writer

Does it look too obvious? :eek:

The Scorpio Rising has Pluto in the 8th, very strong, and NN inside: where he is attracted. Moreover, Pluto trines his Sun, also in water, in Pisces, and in a water house, and conjuncting Jupiter: so his mystical leanings are further accentuated and very evident. Mercury ruler of his MC is in the 5th and again in Pisces, was he in another profession before he becomes a writer? Mars esoteric ruler in Gemini, gives voice to his thoughts and lets his writing flow quite fast and objective. Moon in Aqua: non-fictional writer.

The Aqua Rising has NN in Aqua - move from the Leo powerful Ego to a state of social conscience: so if my guess is correct he is also like the first one quite attuned to his life lesson (are they all three successful in their endeavour?) Mercury conjunct Venus in Libra in the house of publishing may indicate mass media. Sun too in Libra cusp of 9th: he must feel (and show) quite at ease under the publishing lights. Cardinal (Aries) on the cusp of his third: he may start many projects which however will not be lengthy (and he may also have a lot more left half) - and ruler Mars in Gemini: again fast writing, I think this is indicative of the short stories, episodes. Mars is there conjuncting Neptune, again makes me think about a combination of words + images. Moon in Taurus in the 4th: he may become very sentimental.

For the Cancer Rising I would have nothing to add to Jerry's analysis.

Funny game :)
Vinyasa

Last edited:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Writer is #2 Look at the Cancer and Leo and even the 3rd house is Virgo with Mercury in Leo pointing again to children.

Metaphysical is #3 with that Scorpio asc and Pluto in the 8th.

leaving #1 to be writer of decadent lifestyles.

Claire19

Can those who have had guesses at the authors' charts give the reasons i.e. the aspects that have led them to the conclusions?? This is the point of the exercise.

I am impressed so far with some contributions.

Thanks

:tongue:

Last edited:

iwonder

Ok, so I looked at the charts and saw:
Chart 1 - feminist
Chart 2 - screenwriter
Chart 3 - astrologer

1. One is an astrological writer and metaphysician with strong mystical
leanings.

That is #3.

I must tell I am a little confused with equal house system and MC off 10th cusp. I am also used to aspects drawn on the chart. But anyway...

This person's Asc is in Scorpio, Pluto in the 8th - so here is a person with a look-below-the-surface approach to life. Sun in Pisces, conj Jupiter in 4th house - intuitive and spiritual to no end. Moon in Aquarius - he finds comfort reaching to the universe, and this is how he likes to think (3rd house). NN is in intuitive Cancer, also in the 8th house of metaphysics. So this person is very much spiritually and metaphysically inclined.

His 2nd house of income and resources is in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter in 4th - home, family. Was the knowledge passed to him from his family? Pisces is spirituality, intuition and mysticism. Conjunct Sun, ruler of his career.

Sixth house of routine work and daily habits is in Aries, Mars is in 7th, Gemini - one-on-one talk. Does he ever counsel? Works with his partner?

Career house is in Leo, Sun is in Pisces, already said about it. MC is in Virgo, conjunct Neptune, his Sun dispositor - the need to merge with the subconscious on top of his chart, something he'll be known for.

MC ruler Mercury in the fifth - creative self-expression - in Pisces again! And conjunct Uranus - perfect for an astrologer.

All in all, here is a strong Piscean influence, combined with Scorpio and Aquarius - metaphysics, mysteries and astrology.

One a screenwriter, writes on rich and the decadent lifestyle and is status conscious.
This is chart #2

Sun in Leo, Moon on MC - entertainment. Venus+Jupiter conjunct Asc from the 12 - fortune from behind the scenes.

His 2nd in Leo, so his money sources can be from performance-related activities, ruler in the 1st - come from own efforts, depend on how the person presents himself to/approaches the world.

MC ruler and NN in the second probably show that material security will be of importance. That, coupled with Moon conj MC, makes me think that this person may be status conscious.

His 3rd house of writing has Neptune - and he writes about decadent lifestyle. I bet modest and efficient Virgo has to do with his theme choice and attitude too.

And that Pluto-Mercury-Sun stellium probably makes him quite merciless with his words.

One is a feminist writer, concerned with human rights, writes memoirs, childrens stories.
This is the lady who fights for what is right and writes children books.

Her Asc is in Aquarius - she presents herself as an egalitarian, forward thinking, independent person. Her Sun is in Libra - she stands for what's fair, 8th house - risk taking, or maybe here is the gender-discrimination link.

Her Moon is in the 4th. I don't think it goes well for a feminist. It is a very homey placement, she probably likes to cook and host parties, and her guests never leave hungry. But I guess I better resist stereotyping :) But it goes very well for a writer who's 6th is in Cancer - work from home. Or one who right about past (4th house). Saturn in the 10th may indicate career involving history.

2nd house of material security is in Pisces - creative resources. Ruler is in 5th - through self-expression or contacts with children. Neptune - fantasy. Here in the 5th we see Mars, ruler of her 3rd. She does right fairy tales for children and is known for it because her MC ruler is right here too.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi-
I'm selecting chart one for the screenwriter who writes about decadent lifestyles etc.

Here's my reasons:
Firstly we see h5 rather full, and ruled by Mercury which is conjunct pleasure loving Venus in the ninth house. The sun is right on the cusp of the ninth of publishing.
The Merc/Venus cj in that house to me brings it back to the fifth -the house that rules pleasure and decadence.Neptune is there and pretty close by is Pluto. Perhaps this person was trying to expose decadence in some way through the writing.
The MC-what one is famous for, has Mars ruling it and Mars too is in Gemini. I feel this chart belongs to a very *clever* person, as Mars rules the mind in this chart-H3. Mars and Mercury are trine in the chart.
In Libra, mercury can be very witty, especially when close to Venus.
The moon is in an important place too- In taurus, where it is exalted and likes pleasure a lot. The moon is ruler of h6 -no planets are in there. The moon is trine to Jupiter which is very late in Leo-*natural* ruler of H5 activities. I'd say this person liked to *party* quite a lot!The sun and moon are both in Venus's sign.
I guess if you want to write about decadence, you have to experience it first hand!
The ruler of H5, Merc is sextile to Jupiter and Mercury rules h8 also, other peoples resources, so profits from writing for sure.
So why screenwriting? I think pluto/Neptune/Mars point to that. Neptune is often associated with film and for Moderns here, pisces rules H2 income.
Taking jupiter though, to rule h2, we see income made in a neptunian way, and mercury's sextile to jupiter says the same thing. Jupiter in Leo can be very much a H5 animal.
The saturn/Uranus conjunct in h10 is very interesting.Maybe there were unusual events surrounding this person's life in some way. Secrets. Saturn rules h12 in this chart.
So for now, thats my start on this very fun exercise.
Cheers
Lilly

R4VEN

Had figured the 2nd was the feminist writer................mainly the moon placement - in Aries conj MC - but also that Venus-Jupiter conjunction in the 12th - very powerful.

Jerry's post was so accurate that I was able to pin her down by that alone!!!!!!!!!! And his comment re the grandparents......:alien:

Her initials are IA. Have admired her for years, but didn't know she was a leo.

Vinyasa

Jerry's post was so accurate that I was able to pin her down by that alone!!!!!!!!!! And his comment re the grandparents......:alien:

Now that I finally understood who she is I am even more impressed by the accuracy of this analysis! Not only the part with her ancestors, but also her character, her drives, her bio, even this phrase 'books will probably have world wide appeal,containing spiritual,political and environmental themes'. I consider her one of the most successful and influential women writers ever, with a deep political and historical conscience out of any national borders.

Claire, one remark please: the screenwriter was supposed to write short stories too, according to your original post: but this info was deleted from his short profile afterwards. Isn't he a writer of short stories after all?
Thank you for clarifying.

Vinyasa

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi again,
I've had time to examine the other charts.
Chart 3 belongs to the astrologer.Metaphysical writer in my opinion.
Here's my rationale:
For a start, we see sun cj jupiter (like now actually) in pisces.That makes me think *metaphysics* instantly ( and my favourite sun-sign astrologer is a pisces too.)
Jupiter rules the fifth house of creativity and in this case, Saturn rules H3-the mind.
Saturn is in sag, Jupiter's sign. Jupiter is the natural ruler of H9 activities and being conjoined here with the tenth house ruler, the sun in the fourth-the home, where most writers do their work, I am already thinking *spiritual writing done in the home.*
I am told that Jupiter rules astrology. Jupiter rules h2-house of income. The moon rules h9 in this chart and is Aquarius in h3, suggesting a very humanitarian person, concerned with the bigger picture of life which both astrology and metaphysics are.

When I saw Neptune in h10, I smiled. Spirutuality is very important in this person's career.

With the ruler of the third, the mind, being Saturn, and the moon in there, also in Saturn's sign, I'm thinking the structures involving astrology. Charting requires hard slog.
The moon is sextile to venus which is sextile to Mars-what we do- Mars rules his sixth, of daily work and being in h7 indicates this person is interested in others. Mars is in Gemini, Mercury's sign and Merc's proximity to Uranus and Venus suggests a very unusual/progressive thinker.

So this leaves chart 2 to be the feminist author I guess.
Venus/Jupiter in Cancer feels very feminine energy to me, and the sun's conjunction to Mercury, in Leo, in H1, with Pluto, would be an activist of some kind. With Mars in a Mercurial sign, writing would be part of that. The moon in aries on MC is another activist type placement.That moon is trine Mars so that connects the idea of writing about passionate issues.
We see the Sat/Uranus conjunction again, which says to me *reformer*. In h11, reformer for good of society as a whole. The sun is sextile to Uranus again suggesting social reform.With the moon on h10 cusp, there may have been more than one career and with Jupiter ruling h6 maybe even writing in a confined situation, secretly perhaps. Did this person ever go to prison?

So heres my final answer:
Chart one: The decadent person who has written screenplays etc.
Chart 2 The feminist
Chart 3 The astrologer/metaphysician

This was really hard. If I get even one right, I'll be pleased.
But I really enjoyed doing it.
Thanks Claire.
Cheers
Lilly

iwonder

Now that I've read what others say... Especially that they even seem to know who the feminist lady is, I looked again.

Yes, chart #2 is that of an activist, and I should've let the 4th house Taurus Moon in chart #1 confuse me. This Aries Moon on MC is more in line with an independent-minded, pioneering kind of woman. Her stellium in the 1st combines her life purpose (Sun), her words (Mercury) and power (Pluto) - she is a fearless writer.

And chart 1 with strong 5th house fits someone who is in entertainment industry.

But chart 3 is an astrologer.

vanila

:)

I've changed my mind too....thanks to others ...about chart 2 and the feminist woman....:eek:.....
this Leo influence in 1st house and Venus and Jupiter in 12th house Cancer(emotional person, very sensitive, nurturing and in the same time passionate all the Leo planets in 1st and her Moon in Aries)....

and chart 1 is the screenwriter......

:)

JerryRR

I feel Chart 3 is that of the Astro' writer and Metaphy'.
Reasons:
Scorpio Rising,Pisces Sun which is the same as Steiners.
Nep/Pluto this may indicate an interest in the supernatural,occultism and mystical inclinations.Powerful transformative dreams,clairvoyent visions and supernatural phenomena.
Has incarnated with an innate awareness,understanding and acceptance of the dreamtime,timelessness and oneness.Service to mankind.
A need to explore the conscious/unconscious.An inspirational writer,leads by example,lectures and teachers,draws from personal experience and encourages personal responsibility.
I feel this person would be an excellent life coach,counsellor,healer and therapist.An inspirational speaker at home and abroad.
May have studied Jung and others,maybe Kubler Ross.
Encourages others to look deep within themselves,seeking truth and authenticity.
Mer/Ura astro-writing with spiritual and metaphy' subjects.
Love and compassion.
A love of various forms of meditation such as TDM.
Perhaps many hard lessons in life that is part of the path.
Extremely creative,exploring inner child.

Claire19

Ok, so I looked at the charts and saw:
Chart 1 - feminist
Chart 2 - screenwriter
Chart 3 - astrologer

That is #3.

I must tell I am a little confused with equal house system and MC off 10th cusp. I am also used to aspects drawn on the chart. But anyway...

This person's Asc is in Scorpio, Pluto in the 8th - so here is a person with a look-below-the-surface approach to life. Sun in Pisces, conj Jupiter in 4th house - intuitive and spiritual to no end. Moon in Aquarius - he finds comfort reaching to the universe, and this is how he likes to think (3rd house). NN is in intuitive Cancer, also in the 8th house of metaphysics. So this person is very much spiritually and metaphysically inclined.

His 2nd house of income and resources is in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter in 4th - home, family. Was the knowledge passed to him from his family? Pisces is spirituality, intuition and mysticism. Conjunct Sun, ruler of his career.

Sixth house of routine work and daily habits is in Aries, Mars is in 7th, Gemini - one-on-one talk. Does he ever counsel? Works with his partner?

Career house is in Leo, Sun is in Pisces, already said about it. MC is in Virgo, conjunct Neptune, his Sun dispositor - the need to merge with the subconscious on top of his chart, something he'll be known for.

MC ruler Mercury in the fifth - creative self-expression - in Pisces again! And conjunct Uranus - perfect for an astrologer.

All in all, here is a strong Piscean influence, combined with Scorpio and Aquarius - metaphysics, mysteries and astrology.

This is chart #2

Sun in Leo, Moon on MC - entertainment. Venus+Jupiter conjunct Asc from the 12 - fortune from behind the scenes.

His 2nd in Leo, so his money sources can be from performance-related activities, ruler in the 1st - come from own efforts, depend on how the person presents himself to/approaches the world.

MC ruler and NN in the second probably show that material security will be of importance. That, coupled with Moon conj MC, makes me think that this person may be status conscious.

His 3rd house of writing has Neptune - and he writes about decadent lifestyle. I bet modest and efficient Virgo has to do with his theme choice and attitude too.

And that Pluto-Mercury-Sun stellium probably makes him quite merciless with his words.

This is the lady who fights for what is right and writes children books.

Her Asc is in Aquarius - she presents herself as an egalitarian, forward thinking, independent person. Her Sun is in Libra - she stands for what's fair, 8th house - risk taking, or maybe here is the gender-discrimination link.

Her Moon is in the 4th. I don't think it goes well for a feminist. It is a very homey placement, she probably likes to cook and host parties, and her guests never leave hungry. But I guess I better resist stereotyping :) But it goes very well for a writer who's 6th is in Cancer - work from home. Or one who right about past (4th house). Saturn in the 10th may indicate career involving history.

2nd house of material security is in Pisces - creative resources. Ruler is in 5th - through self-expression or contacts with children. Neptune - fantasy. Here in the 5th we see Mars, ruler of her 3rd. She does right fairy tales for children and is known for it because her MC ruler is right here too.
Chart 3 seems to be the easiest for us to guess as it is more clear cut I guess. This one is right only. The trouble with picking a person and then running with the aspects we think fit, often they dont.......

I will give the aspects later that pertain to their particular genre.

Claire19

Had figured the 2nd was the feminist writer................mainly the moon placement - in Aries conj MC - but also that Venus-Jupiter conjunction in the 12th - very powerful.

i guess the game is more or less over even just by process of elimination.

gaer

The game may be over before some of us even see that there was a game. :)

I would definitely pick chart 3 as the one for the person with this description: "metaphysician with strong mystical leanings."

As always, my chief worry is that we are assuming given birth times are accurate and so might be reading the houses wrong. :)

Claire19

Chart 1 is F Scott Fitzgerald

His Saturn in the 10th is the status consciousness and would have given the clue also conjunct Uranus, his chart ruler.

THe planets in the 9th of publishing Venus and Mercury trining Neptune from the 5th suggestive of performing arts and of course film. i.e the screenplays. His Sun in Libra also for the literary arts. He was known to be very charming. The decadent topics suggested by the Pluto ruled MC
and conjunct Neptune again in the 5th Gemini, ruler of writing.
Mercury rules the 5th and again the performing arts and is conjunct Venus in the 9th of publishing, making money. THe Moon in the 4th is also indicative of a lot of writers as that is where they mostly work and in Taurus for financial reasons and to gain material assets He would have been quite materialistic and Moon again is trine Jupiter also for publishing. Again in Leo, the sign of performing arts such as acting. His 2nd house of finances and talents to gain material possessions is ruled by Neptune in the 5th so once again the screenplays.

Overall the planets from the 5th in good aspect to the planets in the 9th are the overriding influences.

I find the 5th house prominent in those who are creative and involved with performing arts.

Chart 2 and 3 coming up.

Last edited: