Concerned about Solar Return

normak

So, I was looking at my boyfriend's Solar Return for 2009 (starting September), and I'm all freaked out because......he has a stellium in the 12th house (including Moon) and 7th house (Sun), and Venus is in his 6th house (unfaithfulness; affair with someone from work?!). Also, the ruler of his 5th house in the Solar Return is in his 12th house (Moon). Now, despite knowing him to not be the "cheating type," I'm all afraid he's going to cheat on me and I can't find any astrological signatures in the chart that may say otherwise. I'm also really concerned about that Mars Square Uranus and Opposite Pluto. :eek: Looks like he could be in some danger. Does anyone have any further insight?

Here's his Solar Return chart:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_w2gw_55_c_solar_return_2009_hp.53643.6153.gif&res=63&va=&cid=khcfileCzNBgh-u1111612790

I had posted this in another 12th house thread but didn't see it show up, so I'm posting it again and I apologize if it has, in fact, been double-posted.

NEW INFORMATION

Actually, since I have done a synastry chart between his natal and Solar Return chart, I have some new insights into his Solar Return. First off, his Solar Return chart is almost identical to his natal, with the exception being that the 12th house is being activated by a stellium, Venus is in the 6th house, and Uranus is in the 1st (Mars in the 5th). Although there is a grouping of planets in his 7th house, he already has the 7th house as being active in his natal chart. These factors considered, I am more concerned about his health, particularly with such a focus on the 12th house, Uranus posited in the 1st squaring Mars in the 5th, and Venus in the 6th (health), Venus being the ruler of the 2nd and possibly the 8th houses(?) Or, he could have both health problems AND the danger of him cheating on me, especially with such a strong emphasis on freedom (Aquarius/Uranus). Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the biwheel chart with his natal chart on the inside and his Solar Return on the outside:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=khcfileCzNBgh-u1111612790

Last edited:

normak

No one has any insight? My image files keep expiring so I'm adding the natal chart/solar return chart one again:

showgif.cgi

cassanra

You should look up 'posting charts'. That one you have is confusing. I look at natal + solar (which is available on astrol.com) and solar alone.
General principle: the 12th house is not all bad:) it can mean confinement or secret enemies or self-undoing, or hospitalization or secret affairs but generally as it is a cadent house you think of it as more a psychological house, our deep subconsious. The collection there is 'subconscious'.
Second: Uranus looks like it leads the chart and I think the 1/7 house axis seems to be the focus. I am sorry but again I am confused by the chart type. Uranus is in the first house of the solar and the sun in the 7th so the 1/7 axis is again emphasised and the key word here is 'erratic' His personality will be erratic. His 7th is loaded it appears.
Again look at the aspects both solar and natal to the ruler of the chart ie uranus in this case. The moon in the 12th does show a focus on hidden emotions? or all those things unconscious.
Just some quick observations.

normak

Cassanra,

The chart is a biwheel with his natal on the inside; solar return on the outside. Here's the chart again: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_61ast_05_55_christopher_tomlin_c_solar_return_2009.43016.5016.gif&res=100&va=&cid=khcfileCzNBgh-u1111612790

I have also included the solar return chart alone: http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2ast_55_c_solar_return_2009.43053.6180.gif&res=100&va=&cid=khcfileCzNBgh-u1111612790

I do agree with your thoughts on the chart being a 1st house/7th house emphasis, although I still wish I understood more about that stellium in the 12th and how Uranus leading his chart and "shaking up things between 1st and 7th house" is going to effect our relationship. I also noted that he has a stellium in his natal 7th so this may put even more emphasis on his 7th house, and he's also going through his Saturn Return (yuck).

cassanra

Re: how to post charts, to normak

Really, Astro.com does have a choice of 'natal and solar'...that is the same as what you just put together with out all the extra effort...I swear it does! :)
The

Re: how to post charts, to normak

cassanra said:
Really, Astro.com does have a choice of 'natal and solar'...that is the same as what you just put together with out all the extra effort...I swear it does! :)
The

Cassanra is correct, astro.com has an assortment of charts in Extended chart selection..

sorry, it's no good posting links to astro.com you need to save to hard drive then upload to attach as thumbnail. You may have to trim a little, think it has to be no more than 800pixels which you can do in 'paint' or any other graphics software.

normak

Okay. I know it's been a while since I responded to this thread, but I finally figured out how to post a chart properly (thanks to astrologer50, wilsontc, cassanra, etc:)). In short, I am still really concerned about my boyfriend's solar return for the coming year (see my first post). I read that aspects between the 7th and 12th houses indicate infidelity, and the focus on Aquarius (Uranus) worries me. I am concerned that something is going to happen to mess up what we have, especially with that stellium in the 12th house. I know I'm being insecure, but I'm also really confused about how to interpret the chart, and there are other aspects of it that worry me. Either way, the rest of my analysis (as amateurish as it is) are listed in the first post, and if anyone can give me some good advice/and or help me with the interpretation, I promise I'll be grateful. Cassanra gave me some preliminary information but I'm still confuzzled. Help?

Attachments

• Solar Return.gif
    Solar Return.gif
    60.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

cassanra

This will be a critical year for him as the AC is extremely close to the natal AC meaning that 1/7 house, his outward personality and partnerships too will be active.
It looks like a mutable sign is on the angles indicating changes.
Natal Neptune on the MC does indicate intrigue and may affect reputation.
Pluto at the top too indicates a transformation of status.
The fact that the next natal planet to cross the solar ascendant is the moon is also indicative of change.
Neptune and jupiter are in relationship again.....and it must be a reflection of his natal energy playing out on a psychological level.

normak

cassanra said:
This will be a critical year for him as the AC is extremely close to the natal AC meaning that 1/7 house, his outward personality and partnerships too will be active.
It looks like a mutable sign is on the angles indicating changes.
Natal Neptune on the MC does indicate intrigue and may affect reputation.
Pluto at the top too indicates a transformation of status.
The fact that the next natal planet to cross the solar ascendant is the moon is also indicative of change.
Neptune and jupiter are in relationship again.....and it must be a reflection of his natal energy playing out on a psychological level.
So, I am right to worry then. :( I guess since I have such low self-esteem these days, I assume that when I see he has a critical year coming up and indications of infidelity/finding someone else, I become pretty discouraged. Heh. Maybe he'll trade up and find someone better next year. I don't mean to be sarcastic/bitter, it just seems like the universe is against me, is all.:p One question, though: Ascendant is Aquarius, Descendant Leo, aren't those fixed signs? Wouldn't that mean staying the same?

normak

Attempting to achieve piece of mind here; I have rectified bf's 2009 SR chart (again) due to more information from he and his mother leading to a more precise birth time rectification, and unfortunately the return chart still places Moon in the 12th, also, exact axes lineup. I have been very happy with him and we are serious and have no reason to suspect a possible affair, only that I got together with him when I was separated from my ex-husband but not yet divorced, and natal Moon was in MY solar return 12th house when that happened and I feel I somehow deserve to lose things in my life that make me happy. I suppose, since I was technically having an affair, although it wasn't secret (SR Moon in 12th shows secret affairs?) when my solar return showed natal moon in the 12th, I am concerned that his 2009 chart shows SR Moon in the 12th, even though I don't suspect an affair or mistrust him. I am afraid I'm cursed or something, like, karma for leaving my ex, even though it was a bad relationship. Anyone have an experience with Moon in the 12th and NOT have an affair? Also, I understand he is undergoing his Saturn return (7th house), although in his case, our relationship has become more and more serious as he comes closer to his return. Also, I am wondering if the 12th house Moon has more to do with his father's recent early-Alzheimer's diagnosis? This was a recent discovery for him and has been very difficult to come to terms with. Any thoughts on the return in general? I have attached the chart.

Attachments

• SR Return 2009.gif
    SR Return 2009.gif
    59.4 KB · Views: 27

Isa

Im sorry for bumping this old thread. I will have a full 12th house SR with a huge 7th house emphasis. What happened, op? Did you and your bf made it?