Trump Supporters Peacefully Demonstrate at the U.S. Capitol

waybread

Chia, OK, so I plead guilty to calling the mob who broke into the Capitol screaming, "Hang Mike Pence" a bunch of thugs. It so happens that the dictionary definition of "thug" is "a violent person, especially a criminal."

Here is the dictionary definition of "extremist": "a person who goes to extremes, especially in political matters; a supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices." Your and Blackbery's posts would be examples. Not to mention the thugs breaking into the Capitol building screaming, "Hang Mike Pence!"

You are familiar with the metaphor slang expression "Kool-Aid." If not, it's from the 1960s/70s, referring to Kool-Aid laced with hallucinogens. Today drinking the Kool-Aid is a metaphor for people with a tenuous connection with reality.

I could go on in this fashion, but honestly-- if the judiciary were so corrupt, why did Trump's legal team even bother to file lawsuits? Note that Trump himself appointed 3 of the Supreme Court justices, and two others are extremely conservative. At lower federal court levels, Trump appointed roughly 200 judges during his term. Why would Trump appoint corrupt justices?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...cent-presidents-in-appointing-federal-judges/

Where is your evidence that the judiciary is corrupt? I submit that you have no evidence.

Many judges are conservative. But they have to follow the law as it is written.

In fact, you have no hard evidence to support your conspiracy theories.

A few decades ago, rightwingers got very angry with liberals trying to improve social justice conditions in the United States. A big rightwing rallying cry was, "America: love it or leave it!"

So if you think the American political system, media, judiciary, and liberals are so corrupt, maybe you would be happier in another country more to your liking.

Last edited:

waybread

Chia, you probably know Republicans who voted for Trump yet who are not on the far-right Trump bandwagon. They may not like Trump personally. They had a variety of reasons to vote for him anyway, but major ones were:

1. They oppose abortion.

2. They are pro-business, and think a Republican president would be better for the economy than a Democrat.

3. They believe Trump would appoint more conservative judges.

4. They are alarmed about the ability of their region to support an influx of Hispanic asylum seekers and undocumented immigrants.

Then there are the the folks whose critical thinking abilities are questionable, often because they support Trump as a cult figure.

They believe in conspiracy theories, that involve a virtuous "us" and a nefarious "them." They mistrust the MSM (despite the fact that Fox is extremely MSM.) They believe that QAnon and the Deep State are real.

They fear that the government wants to take away their deer rifles. They don't know many Black Americans or white liberals personally, so they have limited exposure to alternative viewpoints. Some of them are white supremacists. Some cling to Confederate vestiges in American life as legitimate expressions of a noble Antebellum South that never existed in the way they imagine. Some are xenophobic.

Some think that because Trump knows how to talk tough-- like they do-- that a Manhattan billionaire actually understands them.

So what would it take for you to acknowledge that Donald Trump lost the election?

blackbery

Mmmmmmmmmmm.:wink:

I think it takes critical thought & logic to know that President Trump won the election in a landslide. Not only did he gain 12 Million MORE votes than 2016 but he won every bellwether criteria, he won 10 additional seats for the GOP in Congress AND got millions to view just one speech he gave.

Beijing Biden couldn't even get 10 people to show up in his 'circles'.....:crying:

We KNOW there was election fraud because there is EVIDENCE.:biggrin:

Unlike your need to attack the 80 MILLION people who voted for him & insult the 'messengers' on the forum, you might be better served to READ the EVIDENCE.

btw, did you even look at ONE document in the recent declass docs released on Friday. Or are they more 'conspiracy theories'?

Anyways, it doesn't matter what the Biden sheep believe or not believe, or what they scream or shout, the truth is being revealed. There are traitors who colluded with China to steal the election.
There will be MANY arrests.

https://navarroreport.com/

Then there are the the folks whose critical thinking abilities are questionable, often because they support Trump as a cult figure.

They believe in conspiracy theories, that involve a virtuous "us" and a nefarious "them." They mistrust the MSM (despite the fact that Fox is extremely MSM.) They believe that QAnon and the Deep State are real.

blackbery

ALL LIES.

Which will come out during the Impeachment Trial.

It was organized & funded by the Dems & Soros (who funds Antifa).

Mayor Bow Bow allowed buses of Antifa thugs to swarm into the city. It was THEY who broke the windows & killed the police officer. It was THEY who were 'fake' MAGA gear & pretended to be Trump supporters. We have VIDEO evidence.

Many Trump Patriots did enter the building along with the thugs after the olice waved them in, took selfies with them, sat in chairs but they were not violent.

It's Antifa that burns, riots, destroys, kills.

Chia, OK, so I plead guilty to calling the mob who broke into the Capitol screaming, "Hang Mike Pence" a bunch of thugs. It so happens that the dictionary definition of "thug" is "a violent person, especially a criminal."

blackbery

leomoon

New York Times put out an article today showing lifelong criminal Trump made hundreds of thousands of dollars off his Pardon Privilege. He did this through lobbyists and lawyers equally skudsie as he is.

More of his crimes taking advantage of the American People will be coming to the forefront now that he's gone and people eventually will speak and not be afraid any longer of this clown. :bandit:
The ghoul, Giuliani , has also been implicated:
https://www.alternet.org/2021/01/trump-allies-2649969171/

"A onetime top adviser to the Trump campaign was paid $50,000 to help seek a pardon for John Kiriakou, a former C.I.A. officer convicted of illegally disclosing classified information, and agreed to a $50,000 bonus if the president granted it, according to a copy of an agreement," the Times is reporting. "And Mr. Kiriakou was separately told that Mr. Trump's personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani could help him secure a pardon for $2 million. Mr. Kiriakou rejected the offer, but an associate, fearing that Mr. Giuliani was illegally selling pardons, alerted the F.B.I. Mr. Giuliani challenged this characterization."

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

“...I answer only to the President, and as I understand it,

Donald J. Trump is still President and Commander-in-Chief..." :smile:

- Gen. Berger The Commandant of the Marine Corp
got in an argument with Nancy Pelosi.
She wants Marines to guard Congress lol from MAGA supporters.
He said no. She questioned his Patriotism. He said

"...Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker.
I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years
. I’ve spilled blood for our nation.
What have you, a self-serving elected official
done for your country?...” Gen. Berger said.
Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress.
“...I answer only to the president, and as I understand it
Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief.

I abide in the Constitution as it was written
not your interpretation of it...” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.

I think it takes critical thought & logic to know that President Trump won the election in a landslide. Not only did he gain 12 Million MORE votes than 2016 but he won every bellwether criteria, he won 10 additional seats for the GOP in Congress AND got millions to view just one speech he gave.

Beijing Biden couldn't even get 10 people to show up in his 'circles'.....:crying:

Unlike your need to attack the 80 MILLION people who voted for him & insult the 'messengers' on the forum, you might be better served to READ the EVIDENCE.

btw, did you even look at ONE document in the recent declass docs released on Friday. Or are they more 'conspiracy theories'?

Anyways, it doesn't matter what the Biden sheep believe or not believe, or what they scream or shout, the truth is being revealed. There are traitors who colluded with China to steal the election.

leomoon

FACT CHECK: THIS ARTICLE ABOVE IS A HOAX!

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...elosi-we-dont-work-for-you-real-raw-news.html

leomoon

The article suggests words and statements which were not true.

It came originally from:

Real Raw News is the same outlet that was debunked by Lead Stories for publishing a story that claimed Delta Force raided a "Biden compound" in Ukraine and recovered gold bullion, drugs and weapons. That story, which recycled elements of an earlier hoax story, also claimed anonymous sources provided the false information. Lead Stories' fact check of that report is here: "Fact Check: Delta Force Did NOT Raid Biden Compound in Ukraine -- Recycled 2017 Hoax Story,"
Lead Stories reached out to the United States Secret Service for comment about the latest hoax and will update this report, as appropriate, when they respond.
NewsGuard, a company that uses trained journalist to rank the reliability of websites, describes realrawnews.com as:
An anonymously run website that has published baseless and debunked conspiracies about COVID-19 and U.S. politics.​
According to NewsGuard the site does not maintain basic standards of accuracy and accountability. Read their full assessment here.

leomoon

FYI:

The Navarro Report.com is another quack guy who pushes Trump's imaginary stories...

https://[B]en.wikipedia.org[/B]/wiki/Peter_Navarrohttps://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=peter+navarro+#

Peter Kent Navarro (born July 15, 1949) is an American economist and author. He serves in the Trump administration as the Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator.

JUPITERASC

blackbery

LOVE IT.

LIke when crazy, deranged, unhinged Nancy BEGGED the Pentagon to take away the nuclear codes on Jan 7th & they politely told her to "FEF OFF & that they ONLY take orders from President Trump'.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

She is having a MAJOR meltdown & wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in the hospital soon.

blackbery

Ummmmmmmmmm....

Did you look at ONE document from the FBI, DOJ, Homeland Security which they DECLASS on Friday.

Like I said before, the country is now divided into two groups.

PATRIOTS (Trump Supporters)

TRAITORS (Beijing Biden Supporters)

Even looking at just some of the docs prove election fraud, treason & a whole lot more by the demonic Dems. Even many Biden Sheep will finally wake up & realize how evil & dangerous Biden & his Party is. I doubt if they will have more than 25% support when everything is DECLASS......the 'too brainwashed' who never want to hear the Truth will be isolated as Americans get angry at what they have done to try to destroy the Republic.:crying::crying:

A quote from their main sponser George Soros:

I am here to destroy America.

The Dems are sick, sick people. :sick::sick:

JFK is looking down from yonder demanding Justice & Truth.

Fox News: "FBI reports *massive* chatter to wage new attacks on the capital"; Translation: "Antifa are planning their attacks to blame us for with FBI protection while the media manufacture consent to treat us like Jews in NAZI Germany

FYI:

The Navarro Report.com is another quack guy who pushes Trump's imaginary stories...

https://[B]en.wikipedia.org[/B]/wiki/Peter_Navarrohttps://www.bing.com/search?form=MOZTSB&pc=MOZI&q=peter+navarro+#

Peter Kent Navarro (born July 15, 1949) is an American economist and author. He serves in the Trump administration as the Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator.

blackbery

OF COURSE it was all set up by the Dems with Pelosi/Mayor Bowser the Instigators. It was Mayor Bow Bow that cut off any extra security & sent many Capitol Police home early.

And, like you posted before, the White Hats have the laptops!!!

That's why Pelosi tried to get POTUS removed on Jan 7th but Pence didn't go along with her diabolical plan. Instead, she impeached him with NO due process.

It will all come out in the Impeachment Trial. CAN"T WAIT.

There's a very special cell reserved for her in GITMO!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Report: Democrat Fundraising Group ‘ActBlue’ Has Terrorist Ties

https://www.oann.com/report-democrat-fundraising-group-actblue-has-terrorist-ties/

INDISPUTABLE VIDEO PROOF

The Capitol Incident Was Staged
The "Capitol attack" that occurred on January 6, 2021, was staged
and it becomes more and more clear every time footage is leaked online. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrQD3c1YpI0

blackbery

They keep deleting videos from the Capitol riot with prove Antifa were the ones causing the destruction.

I had a couple stored & then when I went back to post the, they have been wiped.

They keep deleting the Truth.

Censoring the POTUS & purged over 70,000 Republican accounts or ANYONE who has an opposing opinion.

Chris Farrell on OANN: “All the persons who ever said anything about the incredible problems, irregularities of the election and the abuse of process, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are deleting them. THEY’RE ERASING HISTORY. It is literally Orwellian. IT IS SICK”

�� - CNN guest cheering on Censorship this morning: "We have to turn down the capability of these Conservative influencers to reach these huge audiences." "There are people on YouTube for example that have a larger audience than daytime CNN

blackbery

I will look later, looks like something's going down in Washington.

But this has not been banned yet!

Brother Of BLM Activist John Sullivan Tells FBI: ‘226 Members Of Antifa Instigated The Capitol Riot’

The brother of a BLM and Antifa agitator caught in video inside the Capitol during the protest is speaking out and snitching on his brother to the FBI, claiming that hundreds of members of Antifa were involved in a coordinated attack on the Capitol.

https://en-volve.com/2021/01/17/bro...embers-of-antifa-instigated-the-capitol-riot/

INDISPUTABLE VIDEO PROOF

The Capitol Incident Was Staged
The "Capitol attack" that occurred on January 6, 2021, was staged
and it becomes more and more clear every time footage is leaked online. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrQD3c1YpI0

waybread

Chia, your sophistry doesn't make your point.

And a big "Oops" for me there, though. I shouldn't have called Trump fanatics "right wingnuts." I mean, calling Trump fanatics "rightwingnuts" was sooo insenstive of me. Instead of calling them "right wingnuts" I should have called them something else. Let me thing, what would be more accuraate than calling them "right wingnuts"

Maybe pro-fascists? That's not something you'd hear on the playground.:innocent:

But yeah, to paraphrase you, I do think that Trump's NOT-wingnuts "can't think rationally, otherwise [they] wouldn't want an authoritarian dictatorship."

Which would have been the implication of Mike Pence actually declining to validate the results of the electoral college.

If you are not a US citizen (as I am) and do not live in the United States, I question how much you really know about the US. How much have you studied the Constitution and American history?

It doesn't seem that you have a horse in this particular race. Possibly you just enjoy promoting fake conspiracy theories.

waybread

Blackbery, I don't know if you have considered the racism angle of your posts, in your wanting to disenfranchise Biden voters, but you might want to do that.

Something like 90% of African American voters voted for Biden.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-...americans-saved-biden-and-american-democracy/

"Black Americans represented over 50% of all Democratic voters in Georgia (33% of state population is Black), 20% of all Democratic voters in Michigan (14% of state population is Black), and 21% of all Democratic voters in Pennsylvania (12% of state population)." In the northern states they are particularly concentrated in urban and suburban areas.

Basically Biden brought out the African American vote.

Biden won the majority of Latino voters, excepting Trump's slight Latino majority Florida due to the state's large population of conservative Cuban-Americans. About 2/3 of Arizona Latinos, a state where they are numerous, voted for Biden.

So just whose votes are you trying to toss out?

Note that some states that voted for Trump had the same procedures as some states that voted for Biden.

You know the expression, "grasping at straws."